Women only admire vulnerability if the lower bound is still Chad.

L

Looksking

Iron
A man who is 5'6 is vulnerable to those men who are 6'2. Women would see this and feel disgust focusing their selection the tallest members of the group. The male in question was sub Chad.

A man who is undeniably an 9+ male( tall , handsome, wealthy, well dressed) can stand in a room of Nobel prize winners, CEOs, basket ball titans and not have to stress or worry because although he may be mogged, his Lower bound is still Chad.

My point is there is an SMV where you don't need to be insecure or competitive or worried about the mog anymore because your tangible SMV is so high that any women knows deep down she couldn't get you or replace you. I've seen 2-4 males who reached this level and the sheer joy and calmness on their face was outstanding.

People would just watch them in compete awe. Others would literally congratulate their girlfriend or parents.
Men would do their best to befriend them.

A completely different species.
The male can be vulnerable to the mog, but still come out on top if his base is 9/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, averageblokecel and 2 others
6'0 i manlet these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
A man who is 5'6 is vulnerable to those men who are 6'2. Women would see this and feel disgust focusing their selection the tallest members of the group. The male in question was sub Chad.

A man who is undeniably an 9+ male( tall , handsome, wealthy, well dressed) can stand in a room of Nobel prize winners, CEOs, basket ball titans and not have to stress or worry because although he may be mogged, his Lower bound is still Chad.

My point is there is an SMV where you don't need to be insecure or competitive or worried about the mog anymore because your tangible SMV is so high that any women knows deep down she couldn't get you or replace you. I've seen 2-4 males who reached this level and the sheer joy and calmness on their face was outstanding.

People would just watch them in compete awe. Others would literally congratulate their girlfriend or parents.
Men would do their best to befriend them.

A completely different species.
The male can be vulnerable to the mog, but still come out on top if his base is 9/10.

Cope ?
+
High IQ

• +1
  • +1
I have seen this happen by the biggest chad I have ever seen. Literal PSL 8 even 9 level.

He was different than everyone and literally the calmest person ever. He subconciously knew succeeded at life

• +1
stop it stop it stop it
Fuck
Stop it
I cant bear it anymore
Stop
The only overcompensation I've seen work for manletism is incredible wealth and grooming or hyper NT extroversion.
I have seen this happen by the biggest chad I have ever seen. Literal PSL 8 even 9 level.

He was different than everyone and literally the calmest person ever. He subconciously knew succeeded at life
It's like how old money can't fathom not getting the house near work, or having to double check if you can go out for lunch at the pricey hotel. Success, admiration and being the 'favourite' is just normal to them. They can't imagine being angry or depressed. They walk slower, they say fewer words, they never seem rushed. They just 'get it'

• +1

Pic?

• +1
Never took a pic of him and I don't see him anymore.
Let me guess, perfect skin, easy going, all girls liked him though he didn't really care much for any one of them, looked 2 years older than everyone else , female teachers relived their youth through him at school by asking him questions , wanted to start a business

• +1
The only overcompensation I've seen work for manletism is incredible wealth and grooming or hyper NT extroversion.
guys who are 6'0 are starting to feel like manlets in 2018. Just imagine what it must be like for the 5'4-5'8 manlets on this forum.
It's over
Literally
objectively
Totally
completely
assuredly
over

• +1
guys who are 6'0 are starting to feel like manlets in 2018. Just imagine what it must be like for the 5'4-5'8 manlets on this forum.
It's over
Literally
objectively
Totally
completely
assuredly
over
To be honest , it's devastating. The only hope is money max and leave the system

• +1
To be honest , it's devastating. The only hope is money max and leave the system
are you a manlet yourself? if so, my condolences to you (and your future offspring)
F
over

• +1
jaja its over for his kids if he is manlet
if ur manlet and u have kids, ur a selfish piece of shit and u deserve to suffer for it

• +1
  • +1
5'9, so yeah
sorry @Looksking
I hope researchers find out a way to reopen growth plates in 10-15 years
but for the time being, lifts are your best friend

• +1
It's over
Literally
objectively
Totally
completely
assuredly
over
Dude repeat 5'11" AND 6' ISN'T MANLET

• +1
Others would literally congratulate their girlfriend or parents.
This has happened to my girlfriend and parents multiple times

• +1
sorry @Looksking
I hope researchers find out a way to reopen growth plates in 10-15 years
but for the time being, lifts are your best friend
I hope not. They are not worthy of being 6'0 +

• +1
Dude repeat 5'11" AND 6' ISN'T MANLET
5-11-6'0 is manlet in western/northern europe unless u fraud lifts. And everywhere else it's average.
Brutal truth

• +1
OP doesn't know what mog is

• +1
OP doesn't know what mog is
AMOG - alpha male of the group. Mogging- an outward display or clear demonstration of being the AMOG , can be active or passive. Truth is the term is thrown around far too much now perhaps I should be more precise
This has happened to my girlfriend and parents multiple times
Are you an 8? Overall LMS wise

• +1
AMOG - alpha male of the group. Mogging- an outward display or clear demonstration of being the AMOG , can be active or passive. Truth is the term is thrown around far too much now perhaps I should be more precise

Are you an 8? Overall LMS wise

If you get mogged, you don't stand on your own ground

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
yeah jaw chiselledness is the only way to a foid's heart.

• +1
Let me guess, perfect skin, easy going, all girls liked him though he didn't really care much for any one of them, looked 2 years older than everyone else , female teachers relived their youth through him at school by asking him questions , wanted to start a business

No perfect skin..his face had acne. Not really easy going either he looked socially isolated if you didn't try to befriend him. But he had looks given from god that compensate for everything of him.

• +1