Women only hate prostitution because it makes betabucksing pointless

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I know this is water tbh but whatever.

Basically women only hate whores (literal whores) because they make betabucksing completely pointless. Suddenly the only reason to suck up to women is gone. That means no beta orbiters. No horde of desperate men willing to do anything for the smallest change pity sex.

Governments have a perverted incentive to hate whores as well. They want cucked betabucks to start families because families = taxpayers which means $

Women don't give a shit about so called exploitation. They just hate the idea of men having effectively no reason to give a shit about them anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15884 and 13 others
Regular whores hate prostitutes indeed

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Can prostitutes give birth to your kids and help you raise them? If not, betabuxxing is still not pointless.

Can prostitutes give birth to your kids and help you raise them? If not, betabuxxing is still not pointless.
betabuxxers get divorce raped

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 15246
No it’s cus they don’t want ugly men to win and get sex from hot girls

they want ugly men to have to beta care for abused post raped left over hog pig

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15246 and Ethniframementalcel
They "can", but men don't want to marry prostitutes, and I mean real prostitutes not "Muh she's a whore". Men want to marry women who will actually be good mothers.

i see so much pro-sexwork shit on tiktok, i wouldnt assume majority of women hate prostitution lmao

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Yliaster
They "can", but men don't want to marry prostitutes, and I mean real prostitutes not "Muh she's a whore". Men want to marry women who will actually be good mothers.
That would be none of them.

All 'good mothers' are basically larping. It's role playing. They only did it in the past because of social expectations. If anything most mothers probably don't even care about their children.

Actually, nobody truly 'loves' their kids. Up until recently in history the idea didn't even exist.

EDIT: I can even give a real world example. Some time ago I had to attend a funeral because my cousin died. His father was sobbing at the funeral. But his mother just stood there and at most, looked a bit gloomy. It was the same with with his brothers and sisters. Brothers were borderline sobbing, but his sisters just stood there quiet.

Women do not truly care.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 15246
Whores can be "good" mothers, it's just that they offer weak paternity certainty.

@Personalityinkwell already made this thread and even went into better detail to explain his points

All 'good mothers' are basically larping. It's role playing. They only did it in the past because of social expectations. If anything most mothers probably don't even care about their children.

Actually, nobody truly 'loves' their kids. Up until recently in history the idea didn't even exist.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

i see so much pro-sexwork shit on tiktok, i wouldnt assume majority of women hate prostitution lmao
That's because many women are involved in "sex work."

Do u seriously think some retarded foid would think this deep ?

That would be none of them.

EDIT: I can even give a real world example. Some time ago I had to attend a funeral because my cousin died. His father was sobbing at the funeral. But his mother just stood there and at most, looked a bit gloomy. It was the same with with his brothers and sisters. Brothers were borderline sobbing, but his sisters just stood there quiet.

Women do not truly care.
Imagine being this based....:feelshmm:

Do u seriously think some retarded foid would think this deep ?
yes, its a meme plus cope by thinking all foids are "hurr durr retarded", foids are just as manipulative if not more manipulative than your typical dark triad chad, id say most men are actually delusionally bluepilled, and we know that this is true because the most push back towards the blackpill comes from bluepilled male simps and normies who are atleast 75% of the male populace, foids obviously enable them to protect the status quo, but foids know that what the blackpill says is true. Foids know that easy access to prostitution means that if men have their sexual needs satisfied as easily as just getting 100$ from them for quick "quickie", then most men will eventually not care enough to put all the simping and backbreaking nonsense that they usually do for foids in order to get them to give them pity sex. Foids KNOW THIS.

Neither can "regular" foids be guaranteed or trusted to give birth to YOUR kids either lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: paternity fraud is on the rise.

I know this is water tbh but whatever.

Basically women only hate whores (literal whores) because they make betabucksing completely pointless. Suddenly the only reason to suck up to women is gone. That means no beta orbiters. No horde of desperate men willing to do anything for the smallest change pity sex.

Governments have a perverted incentive to hate whores as well. They want cucked betabucks to start families because families = taxpayers which means $

Women don't give a shit about so called exploitation. They just hate the idea of men having effectively no reason to give a shit about them anymore.
Yeah but they also hate plastic surgery only if men do it. They hate MGTOW. They hate religion, and they hate freedom. They all just want everyone to be below them.

No it’s cus they don’t want ugly men to win and get sex from hot girls

they want ugly men to have to beta care for abused post raped left over hog pig
Prostitutes can still reject a client if he is to ugly

They are probably trying to normalize only fans

Prostitutes can still reject a client if he is to ugly
This. Though tbh you would have to be truecel tier for this to happen. Otherwise there would be literally no point to prostitutes. Prostitution exists for men who can't get laid for free.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Nah sex work sucks so i dont think its the reason and it easy to get it illegaly

This. Though tbh you would have to be truecel tier for this to happen. Otherwise there would be literally no point to prostitutes. Prostitution exists for men who can't get laid for free.
Imagine Being that Truecell

Ngl i feel really bad for that guy, its not just getting laid its everything bad for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back