women only have a societal pressure push to date within race?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Im going to develop this theory further in a future post, because it is more nuanced I believe. I researched it years ago, why women don't care for race as much as men. And the conclusion I gathered from the studies I read, men like to procreate with women that look like them because it is more likely your child if the child looks like you. Women don't need to have the child look like them because they know the child is theirs, regardless of what the baby looks like there will be a mother child bond present, that is less so for the male as if he doesn't believe the child is his he is less likely to want to take care of the child. Maybe that's part of the reason black males leave white women single after pregnancy. And it comes back to the other question, of why is there still a decent amount of white women who want to date only within their race, I think its mostly because of societal pressures picked up on in a subtle way. In big cats black lions get the most lionesses, it is theorized that black is a more dominant color, despite the survival rate of black lions being lower (just like in humans lolll) but anyways, dark is a masculine color. I think that is why most men don't really like black girls. Okay im done I don't want to get ahead of myself or ill be typing this all night.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Only problem with that theory is that black men also leave black women after pregnancy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11604 and fvolkek
White boys don't like black girls because we are evolved to find their features unattractive and because they are so alien to our traditional forms of European beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
ramblings
eh ill organize it better in a future post like I said and make it more extensive with sources, but I needed to throw the concept out there after seeing a post on women and race. You can not play a numbers game with women, empirical evidence is all you can use to understand women truly, there is no other way.

White boys don't like black girls because we are evolved to find their features unattractive and because they are so alien to our traditional forms of European beauty.
everyone is evolved to find their features unattractive, black features are only an advantage to the males.

• Woah
everyone is evolved to find their features unattractive, black features are only an advantage to the males.
Save for black males

• +1
Women got raped by invaders if they won and mixed them, it happened countless times in history
those who refused to reproduce, got killed and basically didn't get their genes passed, and natural selection
favored those who corporated more with the invadors, which usually had better genes as well

that partially my theory at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604