Women play hard to get? WRONG.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Women actually into you; might play hard to get?

The common believe that exists among men. Is that women, might play hard to get even though she is into you.
Even most romantic movies, are build around a story where the woman is playing hard to get or uninterested; and he is winning her over with time.
Here an example video, on how this believe is very common:

Science, has the answer on this question.
Lucikely. There also exist scientistic evidence, and there are some that actually do it based on action/field test (not just filling in a stupid questionaire).
Often these studies, have blackpill results.

Icame across this gem today: https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037/ebs0000162

The answer to this question of women play hard to get?:
"In real-life dating contexts, there was no evidence of women playing hard-to-get or acting coy.
Results show no indication of women playing hard-to-get, or of strategically downplaying signals of sexual attraction. ".

Other great quotes from the study:
"For women, ending up having sex was predicted by the other’s short-term mate value, ....., and level of perceived sexual interest from the other after the encounter."
Aka, if the dude has high short term mate value (aka good looks); and if the dude made the effort to show sexual interest in her.

"For men, ending up having sex was predicted merely by their history of casual sex."

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Dior, Deleted member 2969 and 4 others
Women actually into you; might play hard to get?

The common believe that exists among men. Is that women, might play hard to get even though she is into you.
Even most romantic movies, are build around a story where the woman is playing hard to get or uninterested; and he is winning her over with time.
Here an example video, on how this believe is very common:

Science, has the answer on this question.
Lucikely. There also exist scientistic evidence, and there are some that actually do it based on action/field test (not just filling in a stupid questionaire).
Often these studies, have blackpill results.

Icame across this gem today: https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037/ebs0000162

The answer to this question of women play hard to get?:
"In real-life dating contexts, there was no evidence of women playing hard-to-get or acting coy.
Results show no indication of women playing hard-to-get, or of strategically downplaying signals of sexual attraction. ".

Other great quotes from the study:
"For women, ending up having sex was predicted by the other’s short-term mate value, ....., and level of perceived sexual interest from the other after the encounter."
Aka, if the dude has high short term mate value (aka good looks); and if the dude made the effort to show sexual interest in her.

"For men, ending up having sex was predicted merely by their history of casual sex."

Thanks, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
I think it’s legit for our looks match in 2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
Women will always let you know if there interested jfl

It doesn’t make sense logically that they’d be difficult about it

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Cleftcel and Deleted member 3043
Women will always let you know if there interested jfl

It doesn’t make sense logically that they’d be difficult about it
I think women play hard to get if you’re good looking enough to have sex with them but not good enough for it to be an easy ONS, cos she can get ONS with chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Women do approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Deleted member 6402, GenericChad1444 and 7 others
‘Playing hard to get’ is a myth. If a female doesn’t take interest in you then best to just face the truth and know where you stand when it comes down to that.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Wrong.A girl acted rude and uninterested to me And I wondered why because I never did anything to her.
Then I messaged her Female friend about it and she said That she likes me But she wants me to chase her.Believe it or not.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Everytime a female DOESNT approach you is a rejection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, john_cope, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others

No, some women don't approach. However if you do approach you should know very quickly if she is into you, like 10-15 seconds of talking to her

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Pickup artist cope that women play hard to get. They will literally tell Chad they love him and want his babies, the first time they meet him.

I think women play hard to get if you’re good looking enough to have sex with them but not good enough for it to be an easy ONS, cos she can get ONS with chad
Not my experience so far. When I was sized up for a BetaBuxx/LTR/etc.; they still often acted easy going and concerning of my feelings (trying to keep me around).

"Playing hard to get women", in my experiences so far. Never lead to anything sexual nor an LTR.Also not when I tried thestaying around "long game". They often were only interested in the: attention, free events, etc..Alot of wasted time (I did that back in the day, because pua's adviced to do so because she's "just playing hard to get, but actually wants your D"). Then when I didn't succeed, the pua's had a reason why I didn't, on the line of "you didn't say this, you didn't do that, etc..."

Women do approach
Overall, not my experience. Probably most/plenty women don't dare to, some do but plenty don't (I think). They will send out tons of invitations for a Chad, to make the actual first move. Like staring, eye contact, maybe even a nod, walking by (to often), etc..

For a dude, that is liked by plenty women because of being above average looking. It could actually be an good increase in his options, of he dares to be social and start to talk to a woman. He will likely get invitations, such as stares and so on.
My idea about this, is also in line with this sentence from that study: "For women, ending up having sex was predicted by ......., ....., and level of perceived sexual interest from the other (aka, the dude) ......"

Wrong.A girl acted rude and uninterested to me And I wondered why because I never did anything to her.
Then I messaged her Female friend about it and she said That she likes me But she wants me to chase her.Believe it or not.
Not to be nasty, but maybe it comes across so (then sorry in advance). But imo, this is not a confirmation that she was actually into you. Women are confrontation avoiders often; and therefore her friend might be lying to save your ego and you not to get sad or angry. Only real confirmation if true, is that when you go for a 2nd (and last) small/low effort try with this girl to "ask her out"; and make her show/proof that she's actually into you

Last edited:
Not my experience so far. When I was sized up for a BetaBuxx/LTR/etc.; they still often acted easy going and concerning of my feelings (trying to keep me around).

"Playing hard to get women", in my experiences so far. Never lead to anything sexual nor an LTR.Also not when I tried thestaying around "long game". They often were only interested in the: attention, free events, etc..Alot of wasted time (I did that back in the day, because pua's adviced to do so because she's "just playing hard to get, but actually wants your D"). Then when I didn't succeed, the pua's had a reason why I didn't, on the line of "you didn't say this, you didn't do that, etc..."

Overall, not my experience. Probably most/plenty women don't dare to, some do but plenty don't (I think). They will send out tons of invitations for a Chad, to make the actual first move. Like staring, eye contact, maybe even a nod, walking by (to often), etc..

Not to be nasty, but maybe it comes across so (then sorry in advance). But imo, this is not a confirmation that she was actually into you. Women are confrontation avoiders often; and therefore her friend might be lying to save your ego and you not to get sad or angry. Only real confirmation if true, is that when you go for a 2nd (and last) small/low effort try with this girl to "ask her out"; and make her show/proof that she's actually into you
Well I made out with her so whatever.
But nothing more

Over 5 minutes I would consider it hard.
I think we can rank IOIs
Being approached would be very high on this scale.
Why am I saying this ?
Because I get quite a lot of IOIs on a daily basis (men included).
Still, women will rarely approach a perfect stranger in public (plus I am not a teen) for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Well I made out with her so whatever.
But nothing more
Thanks 4 reply. Confirmed, she was into you.
To ask for further info. Was it also an option, you think. That she was trying to flirt/tease and you mis-interpreted that for "acted rude and uninterested"? Like I recall some women, they see teasing as flirting but their teasing style is sometimes to hardcore which might make some more sensitive dudes see it as her acting rude.

And also to top it off, nothing is 100% true all the time. Something that is true 90% of the time, is very true still.

Thanks 4 reply. Confirmed, she was into you.
To ask for further info. Was it also an option, you think. That she was trying to flirt/tease and you mis-interpreted that for "acted rude and uninterested"? Like I recall some women, they see teasing as flirting but their teasing style is sometimes to hardcore which might make some more sensitive dudes see it as her acting rude.

And also to top it off, nothing is 100% true all the time. Something that is true 90% of the time, is very true still.
Yes She was saying things in front of everyone: why are You so boring or When I made a comment about a movie she liked she replied:No your stupid
I was like wtf is wrong with her Maybe Its because im easily offended like a girl😂
Then Our social groups met and I was alone with her.I acted cocky and lied that I had sex before(Virgin)i thought she liked me because Her friend said so.I thought i was safe and her comments before were just trying to make me mad.
Then We fooled around a little.I started going for the kiss when she was on my lap and we made out with heavyphysical contact for 30 minutes .We went outside of the place were everyone was and talked and made out alot.
So idk
But after that nothing.
Another point.
My ex girlfriend told me when we were together.
:When We first met I Acted like I didnt like you and Ignored you and never looked at you“
I said:Why that?How do i know that you like me?“
She said:Well I dont know but it was fun“
Jfl.Why are they acting like that to me
Our relationship (If youcould call it that)only lasted 2 weeks anyway so whatever

I was like wtf is wrong with her Maybe Its because im easily offended like a girl😂
LOl. I have that same problem. I did a personAlity test once, And on the scale of agreeableness - disagreeableness, I was way outside of the normal range on the very overly agreeable side.

Yes She was saying things in front of everyone: why are You so boring or When I made a comment about a movie she liked she replied:No your stupid
LOL. I'm also totally pussy and bad at reading such signs as flirting/teasing. And I get unconfortable, and sometimes feel disrescted and want to teach a lesson to demand respect.
Like 2 weeks ago. Maybe that woman was flirting, but I got creeped out. We was in a group setting, and all of a sudden some point this girl/young woman (she does MMA, so she's probably pretty confrontational by nature). She started facing me straight in front of, looking me dead in the face. Then she started tickling one of my hand (still looking me dead in the face), and then out of my other hand grapped my bottle of water (still looking be dead blank in the face). Which she gave back quickly as well. I was thinking like, is she looking for a confrontation or what, but I think not becasue I'm not manlet, but tall dude that mogs her (pretty small) in strength and length alot.
Maybe, she was flirting. But I was freaked out. I suck at flirting, on such an "out there" level. To much pussy, and thinking they wanna disrespect me which I can't handle (taking it then to serious).

LOl. I have that same problem. I did a personAlity test once, And on the scale of agreeableness - disagreeableness, I was way outside of the normal range on the very overly agreeable side.

LOL. I'm also totally pussy and bad at reading such signs as flirting/teasing. And I get unconfortable, and sometimes feel disrescted and want to teach a lesson to demand respect.
Like 2 weeks ago. Maybe that woman was flirting, but I got creeped out. We was in a group setting, and all of a sudden some point this girl/young woman (she does MMA, so she's probably pretty confrontational by nature). She started facing me straight in front of, looking me dead in the face. Then she started tickling one of my hand (still looking me dead in the face), and then out of my other hand grapped my bottle of water (still looking be dead blank in the face). Which she gave back quickly as well. I was thinking like, is she looking for a confrontation or what, but I think not becasue I'm not manlet, but tall dude that mogs her (pretty small) in strength and length alot.
Maybe, she was flirting. But I was freaked out. I suck at flirting, on such an "out there" level. To much pussy, and thinking they wanna disrespect me which I can't handle (taking it then to serious).
Yea we are the same.But thats almost every guy not understanding whats up in those situations
Maybe shes just testing you i guess or something.But i know girls wont always treat you nice if they like you.100%

But i know girls wont always treat you nice if they like you.100%
In the head of these girls, maybe they actually think they are treating you in a way that's entertaining. And they think it's fun and nice and teasing and exciting, for the dude. While for people like me (us?), we go all aspie and angry, think "how dare this fucking chick disrespect.
me".
Most dudes, suck at seeing if a girl is actually interested anyways. And that's as much the fault of these women, as of the men. These women need to learn, to act all cute and gigly and submissive-ish if they like a dude (that's a softie). Instead of being a ballbuster.

Last edited:
Ive never seen women make direct approaches. But what they will do send out signals to the man they're interested in. Eye contact, even if fleeting, smiling or even just moving closer, etc.

and yeah, hard to get has always been nonsense. It comes from hollywood. Have you ever noticed how every fucking hollywood romance starts with conflict and then the guy comes and apologizes to her? Put your fucking watch to it, 9/10 romances in hollywood movies begin with a "listen, about the <x>, i just wanted to apologize" :sneaky:

Anyway, it has always been my experience, and I have always maintained, that if a girl is attracted to you, she will make as easy as she can for you, within reason. Shes not going to come up to you and say "hey lets go fuck in that toilet stall" but she will attempt to engage you in conversation or be near you at the very least. There is simply no need for social games, a girl doesnt have to fuck you on the first date, but if you aint getting any sort of physical intimacy its not because she has rules, its because shes not attracted, and that is NOT GOING TO CHANGE.