Women prefer roided out ogres over prettyboys in clubs and bars

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
This is my anecdotal evidence, feel free to disagree and argue.

My case for roided ogres over pretty boys is this, in club enviros women are more attracted to muscular bodies (we already know this) but here is the catch, they are attracted to the MOST muscular bodies. In sober reality women have limits to liking muscle, they prefer a brad pitt-esque physique not too bulky but nice and lean, but when drunk this preference literally switches to the most big roided out fucker (talk about primal urges eh?). What does this suggest? To me it suggests when women are drunk and their inhibitions are lowered, they go into an animalistic/primal mode of thinking, where they want the most powerful men. Looksmax, sorry to break it to you, but prettyboys aren't the most powerful men.

The 2nd case for roided ogres. Irl in group situations, a roided ogre carries a certain level of intimidation which makes all the other men submissive to him. This is an unconscious effect, you don't believe me? Next time you're at the gym, approach the roided ogre and ask when he is done with his set vs asking the skinny twink/prettyboy and tell me which approach was harder for you/made you more nervous? 9/10 times it's when you ask the ogre, even though there is no threat of violence your lizard brain acknowledges his superior size and strength and thus you will naturally feel more submissive. The fear of getting your ass kicked is legit. Case in point, a roided ogre is going to fuck up a prettyboy in a fight (unless prettboy trains in martial arts tbh) which is going to make the prettyboy less confident/more submissive making women less attracted to him.

The final case/nail in the coffin for prettyboys, in a club enviro there are so many people and your prettyface isn't going to be getting that much attention. Lights are dark, everyone is drunk and you're twig like physique is going to look avg. Roided ogres will get the most attention - another point to ogre.

If you're a prettyboy, don't bother trying to mog roiders imo, you'll get srsly blown out of the water. And at worst humiliated badly because roiders are fucking animals and will legit offer you to a fight if you are trying to mog them too hard. Once you get your ass kicked, it's p much over. You lose the literal battle for dominance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Giga cope
Also
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, .👽., Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
Giga cope
Also
From my experience, it's the ogre like rugby lads who pull the most at my uni club. It's not the prettyboy, prettyboys get cute gfs. They don't get hot ons

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling, EverythingMattersCel, N1666 and 1 other person
Not all roiders are like Sergi Constance and Andre Deiu

rock-clapping.gif

this mogs

ai06n8pyyw451.jpg

this
2ab9c586a6a59543797d1d36ba168ecc.jpg

100% of the time every time, because the former just exudes raw sexual energy, while the latter is a twink, really just like a hand bag to a girl, something pretty to look at

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16306 and 1 other person
Just avoid clubs

Giga cope
Also
From my experience, it's the ogre like rugby lads who pull the most at my uni club. It's not the prettyboy, prettyboys get cute gfs. They don't get hot ons
Not all roiders are like Sergi Constance and Andre Deiu
That is true, but not really the point I'm trying to make.

This is the sort of typical prettyboy body, he has an okay amount of muscle mass, but is very low bf% and lean. This looks aesthetic, but aesthetic =/= sex appeal.

This is tinytrip's physique, now he is a manlet so he does have an adv in looking bigger. But in this pic he had just recently started roids, but had a few years natty lifting behind him. If we look at both of these physiques, while top physique is quite aesthetic, bottom has the most sex appeal, due to him appearing more dominant. Case in point :- Dominance > aesthetics.

rock-clapping.gif

this mogs

ai06n8pyyw451.jpg

this

100% of the time every time, because the former just exudes raw sexual energy, while the latter is a twink, really just like a hand bag to a girl, something pretty to look at
When you are a natty you have to choose if you want to look big with clothes or looking lean naked:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and FailedNormieManlet
When you are a natty you have to choose if you want to look big with clothes or looking lean naked:feelscry:
Very true, that's why you have to roid. But tbh I'm a manlet so I'm blessed, I can look fairly big in clothes.

But having a ripped physique is a huge halo, prettyboy twinks get mogged so hard irl it is embarrassing tbh

natty gymcelling is a scam, you most likely have sub 600ng dl t levels. you can gain as much lean mass off a 12 week roids cycle as you can in 2 years of natty lifting

natty gymcelling is a scam, you most likely have sub 600ng dl t levels. you can gain as much lean mass off a 12 week roids cycle as you can in 2 years of natty lifting
Retard cope tbh, unless you're 6'4+ natty lifting is good. I can't really use my experience since being a manlet gives the advantage here, but I know many tall guys who look aesthetic and good. If you want to look like a dominant roided monkey as a lanklet, you need to get on tren

Retard cope tbh, unless you're 6'4+ natty lifting is good. I can't really use my experience since being a manlet gives the advantage here, but I know many tall guys who look aesthetic and good. If you want to look like a dominant roided monkey as a lanklet, you need to get on tren
manlet natty cope, you disparage roids because you never tried them. a guy who did one cycle would mog any natty lifter into oblivion

Its all about the face. Why is there roidcope on a blackpill forum?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15305
Very true, that's why you have to roid. But tbh I'm a manlet so I'm blessed, I can look fairly big in clothes.

But having a ripped physique is a huge halo, prettyboy twinks get mogged so hard irl it is embarrassing tbh
Roiding is not a good looksmax for me due to the fact that I am balding, I don't have the money and I just don't have the time to deal with the side effects, especially during university.

manlet natty cope, you disparage roids because you never tried them. a guy who did one cycle would mog any natty lifter into oblivion
That's objectively false, someone who lifted for 3 years is going to make more progress than someone who just started lifting and took a 3 month cycle.
Its all about the face. Why is there roidcope on a blackpill forum?
Objective DYEL cope tbh. I have a hapa friend who is 5'7 irl, on tinder he would sometimes get matches. Avg joe really. He started lifting - not even touching roids yet btw. And got lean, posted a few pics of his body and women now message him asking to straight up fuck. It is night and day between DYEL and lifter, you don't look like chico so get lifting.
Roiding is not a good looksmax for me due to the fact that I am balding, I don't have the money and I just don't have the time to deal with the side effects, especially during university.
Minox + natty lift then tbh. Natty lifting you can still look good bro

That's objectively false, someone who lifted for 3 years is going to make more progress than someone who just started lifting and took a 3 month cycle.

Objective DYEL cope tbh. I have a hapa friend who is 5'7 irl, on tinder he would sometimes get matches. Avg joe really. He started lifting - not even touching roids yet btw. And got lean, posted a few pics of his body and women now message him asking to straight up fuck. It is night and day between DYEL and lifter, you don't look like chico so get lifting.

Minox + natty lift then tbh. Natty lifting you can still look good bro
Natty gymcelling is what I've been doing for 3 years already:feelsautistic:

My case for roided ogres over pretty boys is this, in club enviros women are more attracted to muscular bodies (we already know this) but here is the catch, they are attracted to the MOST muscular bodies. In sober reality women have limits to liking muscle, they prefer a brad pitt-esque physique not too bulky but nice and lean, but when drunk this preference literally switches to the most big roided out fucker (talk about primal urges eh?). What does this suggest? To me it suggests when women are drunk and their inhibitions are lowered, they go into an animalistic/primal mode of thinking, where they want the most powerful men. Looksmax, sorry to break it to you, but prettyboys aren't the most powerful men.

The 2nd case for roided ogres. Irl in group situations, a roided ogre carries a certain level of intimidation which makes all the other men submissive to him. This is an unconscious effect, you don't believe me? Next time you're at the gym, approach the roided ogre and ask when he is done with his set vs asking the skinny twink/prettyboy and tell me which approach was harder for you/made you more nervous? 9/10 times it's when you ask the ogre, even though there is no threat of violence your lizard brain acknowledges his superior size and strength and thus you will naturally feel more submissive. The fear of getting your ass kicked is legit. Case in point, a roided ogre is going to fuck up a prettyboy in a fight (unless prettboy trains in martial arts tbh) which is going to make the prettyboy less confident/more submissive making women less attracted to him.

The final case/nail in the coffin for prettyboys, in a club enviro there are so many people and your prettyface isn't going to be getting that much attention. Lights are dark, everyone is drunk and you're twig like physique is going to look avg. Roided ogres will get the most attention - another point to ogre.

If you're a prettyboy, don't bother trying to mog roiders imo, you'll get srsly blown out of the water. And at worst humiliated badly because roiders are fucking animals and will legit offer you to a fight if you are trying to mog them too hard. Once you get your ass kicked, it's p much over. You lose the literal battle for dominance
biggest case for roided ogres=they will clown pretty boy and make him look like a loser in front of females or beat him up and dispose of him so he's no longer even in the competition. size and dimorphism is everything in casual sex.

dating/romance/love is cringe and low t. wymxn are only good for sex, nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and FailedNormieManlet
biggest case for roided ogres=they will clown pretty boy and make him look like a loser in front of females or beat him up and dispose of him so he's no longer even in the competition. size and dimorphism is everything in casual sex.

dating/romance/love is cringe and low t. wymxn are only good for sex, nothing else.
'mirin your sentience. I try telling these guys this and they're all in denial jfl

bruh, i am more into romance than sex tbh, i don't want to hook up. i think it's time to inject

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bruh, i am more into romance than sex tbh, i don't want to hook up. i think it's time to inject
what do you hope to get out of romance? a marriage, children? they're an expense and a prison. and all you're doing is satisfying some irrational primitive biological drive to reproduce. the rational thing is to make money, save and invest it, have sex either with hookers or one night stands, and then get on with your life doing what you want to do, not what some middle aged housewife on the verge of divorce raping you, or some snotty little brats, wants you to do.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16474, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
what do you hope to get out of romance? a marriage, children? they're an expense and a prison. and all you're doing is satisfying some irrational primitive biological drive to reproduce. the rational thing is to make money, save and invest it, have sex either with hookers or one night stands, and then get on with your life doing what you want to do, not what some middle aged housewife on the verge of divorce raping you, or some snotty little brats, wants you to do.
high iq poster right here

idk, there is something comforting about family life. my main goal is still to save, earn, invest money, and become as rich as life lets me be, but I want to spend that money on family, and relaxing life filled with children and loving wife.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

That is true, but not really the point I'm trying to make.

View attachment 1456212
This is the sort of typical prettyboy body, he has an okay amount of muscle mass, but is very low bf% and lean. This looks aesthetic, but aesthetic =/= sex appeal.

View attachment 1456215

This is tinytrip's physique, now he is a manlet so he does have an adv in looking bigger. But in this pic he had just recently started roids, but had a few years natty lifting behind him. If we look at both of these physiques, while top physique is quite aesthetic, bottom has the most sex appeal, due to him appearing more dominant. Case in point :- Dominance > aesthetics.
I remember tinytrip lol 5ft4 he looked great never knew he was on roids though thought he was fully natty lol
So u think I should grow my beard and roos for better success at clubs then bro SRS?

didnt u say u prefer cute to hot? so it's better to be a pretty boy than a ogre right?

club whores are all 21 or older. Who cares about old women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, RoundHouse and Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 14478
I remember tinytrip lol 5ft4 he looked great never knew he was on roids though thought he was fully natty lol
So u think I should grow my beard and roos for better success at clubs then bro SRS?
Yeah tiny was on a low dose of roids, he was natty before that. He had just started roids though. I think if you have lifted for liek 3 years+ then hopping on a cycle should be okay, get blood works and shit done too ofc. And yeah if you're trying to fuck club whores, beard all the way. Club whores want dominant men not pretty boys

So many theories. So many contradictions. There is no simple answer. World is complicated place.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
So many theories. So many contradictions. There is no simple answer. World is complicated place.
We are discussing trends here, not every individual women

Interesting perspective. Power outweighing rare/beautiful genetics when inhibitions are lowered.

If your basic theory of lowered inhibitions revealing that women prefer larger/stronger i.e. more powerful men in an environment is true, how do you think visible signs of high status would play into this?

Would a prettyboy that has obvious male followers around him garner more female lust than a solitary roided ogre?
The idea being that even a roided out ogre would stand very little chance against 3 average men in a physical power struggle and women might innately know this.

Interesting perspective. Power outweighing rare/beautiful genetics when inhibitions are lowered.

If your basic theory of lowered inhibitions revealing that women prefer larger/stronger i.e. more powerful men in an environment is true, how do you think visible signs of high status would play into this?

Would a prettyboy that has obvious male followers around him garner more female lust than a solitary roided ogre?
The idea being that even a roided out ogre would stand very little chance against 3 average men in a physical power struggle and women might innately know this.
Yes it's legit. Basically I can't find the study now. But there was a study showing that when women were drunk they were most attracted to the most muscular men in the room. Cues of dominance were the most attractive. When women are sober vs drunk, they look for different things in men. Sober women don't want huuge jacked guys, but drunk women do since the requirements for a short term relationship or different to a LTR.

Prettyboys are LTR material not STR

Yeah tiny was on a low dose of roids, he was natty before that. He had just started roids though. I think if you have lifted for liek 3 years+ then hopping on a cycle should be okay, get blood works and shit done too ofc. And yeah if you're trying to fuck club whores, beard all the way. Club whores want dominant men not pretty boys
He lied and said he was natty then lol btw how tf do you know him/remember the guys coz he was literally on the BB.com misc in like 2011, you would've been 11 jfl!
Damn man worried about hopping on roids a little bit, I kinda prefer the clean look too beard looks good in pics but makes my skin look dull kinda shitskin stereotype ppl have...

Roided out pretty boys mog to oblivion​

He lied and said he was natty then lol btw how tf do you know him/remember the guys coz he was literally on the BB.com misc in like 2011, you would've been 11 jfl!
Damn man worried about hopping on roids a little bit, I kinda prefer the clean look too beard looks good in pics but makes my skin look dull kinda shitskin stereotype ppl have...
He used to post on /fit/ and when I started browsing 4chan and stuff, I found out about him and asked some anons. They all said he was on a very low dosage of roids towards the end of his "career", he had a lot of mental health issues too.

Dw about the beard bro, but prettyboy maxxing is a lie. Women like dominant masculine men

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

a bunch of delusional cope.

can you look good, as in, relatively lean, 12-13ish, and relatively big but not insane freak, just on trt?

• +1
He used to post on /fit/ and when I started browsing 4chan and stuff, I found out about him and asked some anons. They all said he was on a very low dosage of roids towards the end of his "career", he had a lot of mental health issues too.

Dw about the beard bro, but prettyboy maxxing is a lie. Women like dominant masculine men
Yea I was aware he had mental health issues towards the end as well, shame as his physique is a Natty's dream tbh.
Really hard to look like that and look like you lift in clothes natty which sucks on clubs tbh..
Yea man I agree muscles and frame matter so much in clubs brings eyes to you. Hence why zyzz chestbrah get shitted on here but they defo slay if they want esp in clubs
My goal is hollow cheeks, jacked (see if I can look decent in clothes natty FFS)

can you look good, as in, relatively lean, 12-13ish, and relatively big but not insane freak, just on trt?
Yea to look bigger natty you need to be in that 12-14% range, basically abs visible but slightly 'blurred' if your face can stay chiseled at that range then perfect tbh, as it's optimal for sex drive and health too.

Yea I was aware he had mental health issues towards the end as well, shame as his physique is a Natty's dream tbh.
Really hard to look like that and look like you lift in clothes natty which sucks on clubs tbh..
Yea man I agree muscles and frame matter so much in clubs brings eyes to you. Hence why zyzz chestbrah get shitted on here but they defo slay if they want esp in clubs
My goal is hollow cheeks, jacked (see if I can look decent in clothes natty FFS)
Tinytrip was a 5'4 manlet, it will be hard for you to look good in clothes and naked - unless you roid or wear tight fitting clothes.
Muscles and frames are king in clubs. I know manlets who slay because they are jacked, this forum is full of 16 year old kids

• +1
Yea I always try wear tighter long sleeve, makes a difference tbh I do get looks but with that extra size I know for a fact it'll make world of difference, and I need that
But I'm fat af right now with a chubby face so can't focus on that yet, need to cut then look to better in face, as long as face is maxxed out I'll be happy
Tinytrip was a 5'4 manlet, it will be hard for you to look good in clothes and naked - unless you roid or wear tight fitting clothes.
Muscles and frames are king in clubs. I know manlets who slay because they are jacked, this forum is full of 16 year old kids

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
rock-clapping.gif

this mogs

ai06n8pyyw451.jpg

this

they are both chads with handsome faces, top tier colouring+skin, low body fat.

from a male perspective, the gym guy mogs because he has everything Chico has except he has a better body.

but when you consider their heights and phenotypes it comes down to preference.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Just avoid clubs
all normal girls go to clubs

just wait for masc club chad to be done railing her and u can have ur chance if she is not tired

they are both chads with handsome faces, top tier colouring+skin, low body fat.

from a male perspective, the gym guy mogs because he has everything Chico has except he has a better body.

but when you consider their heights and phenotypes it comes down to preference.
that guy cmnigger is such an autist incel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A