Women really do like being the pretty one in the relationship

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Over if you aren’t medium ugly but masculine in frame/body and personality. I look like an overgrown baby but I’m jacked and have a deep voice so my ugly neotony is balanced out.

Beautiful niggas are out of luck with Stacies. Only high tier Beckies will accept being the uglier one

Over for you handsome niggas

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
There’s also a social failo from guys who are the prettier ones

Men respect ugly guys with Stacie’s more than Chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and IncelsBraincels
doesnt necessarily mean stacies would go for bald subhuman poojeets
they just go for a chad with uglier features/pheno than them

doesnt necessarily mean stacies would go for bald subhuman poojeets
they just go for a chad with uglier features/pheno than them
You need hair and to have a dimorphism of muscle and frame and preferably height too.

Then face is irrelevant and can in many cases hurt you

because pretty men's job is to be pretty, not to reproduce or have relationships

this is their social role, and everyone is happy when they don't try to step out of it

and tbh, i think its for the best. no need to taint their beauty with satanic vagina

You use the wrong words here. Women want to be the feminine one. When people say "pretty", they usually imply "feminine".

Women wont have any trouble feeling good when dating a rugged, masculine man like Gandy or Jason Stratham. But they may feel awkward and insecure if dating a pretty boy like Chico or Justin Bieber.

That's why it's always better and recommended to be a masculine man rather than a pretty boy.

You use the wrong words here. Women want to be the feminine one. When people say "pretty", they usually imply "feminine".

Women wont have any trouble feeling good when dating a rugged, masculine man like Gandy or Jason Stratham. But they may feel awkward and insecure if dating a pretty boy like Chico or Justin Bieber.

That's why it's always better and recommended to be a masculine man rather than a pretty boy.
Gandy is too pretty for women

most normal early 20s couples are looksmatched.