Women Say They Want a Guy With a Sense of Humor. They Don’t [JUST BE A JESTER PILL DESTROYED]

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff

I was talking to this girl once, and she was going on and on about how much she loves Jerry Seinfeld. “He’s the funniest guy on the planet,” she told me. “Every joke he does just makes me scream with laughter.” Being a curious person, I asked her if, given the chance, she’d fuck Jerry Seinfeld. “Oh God no,” she said without thinking about it. “Just because I think he’s funny doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him.” Well, I inquired, what does make you want to have sex with a guy? And I swear to you, the first thing out of her mouth was “A sense of humor.”

It’s like a Pavlovian thing with women. Ask them what they’re looking for in a man, and more often than not they’ll tell you, “Somebody who makes me laugh.” But I’m here to tell you, as a man who has made his living in comedy for more than three decades, that women are full of shit.
Being funny (and I have occasionally been funny) has never gotten me laid in my life. I’m sure you find that shocking. “You mean Gilbert Gottfried isn’t constantly beating off women with a stick?” you’re no doubt wondering. Well, I’m definitely beating. I’m beating every night. In fact, I want to stop writing this article right now so I can return to the beating. The fact that I spend so much time beating should tell you everything you need to know. If women were really attracted to a sense of humor, they’d be trampling over Johnny Depp to get to Jay Leno. They’d be pushing Ryan Gosling out of the way to grope the ample buttocks of Larry the Cable Guy. It’s not like women everywhere are waking up in the middle of the night, sweaty from another erotic dream, and shouting out, “Shemp!”

But the myth endures. I remember reading an interview with the model Rachel Hunter, and she was explaining why she married Rod Stewart, a guy 24 years her senior. She said (and I’m paraphrasing), “Rod Stewart is living proof that a man can laugh a woman into bed.” Well, yes, of course, I’m sure his one-liners were all it took. That and being one of the richest, most famous rock stars in the world. But no, it was totally his ease with a clever limerick that made her drop her panties for an old geezer with liver spots.

Guys are constantly being told that a good personality is the only thing that matters to women. “If you can make her smile, it doesn’t matter what you look like.” I know this girl who prides herself on being attracted to nerdy guys. But still she has slept only with a veritable who’s who of handsome rock stars. She’s a model (of course), and she worked for a day on some movie with George Clooney. She told me, “I wasn’t impressed with his stardom, and I didn’t think his looks were all that great. But he was genuinely funny.” Horseshit! If he wasn’t good-looking or famous, nobody would notice his sense of humor. It’s like those women who claim they have crushes on Woody Allen or Larry David. If you’re looking for a Larry David type, they’re everywhere. You want a bald Jew with glasses and an acerbic sense of humor, I could fix you up no problem. But they’re making $7.25 an hour bagging groceries at Whole Foods.

I can only talk from personal experience. For all I know, other comedians are getting more pussy than a veterinarian. But not me. I don’t have groupies. I’ve never had a girl come up to me after a show and say, “That was the funniest act I’ve ever seen. I want to fuck and suck you all night.” That doesn’t happen. I’ve had a few close calls. By which I mean complete misunderstandings on my part. There have been several times when a girl has approached me after a show to tell me how funny I am and then said, “What are you doing tonight?” And I say, “Nothing.” And she says, “You want to come out and do something?” And I say yes because I’m almost positive by “something” she means me. I mean, seriously, who invites a stranger to “do something” after two a.m. if it doesn’t involve one (or both) of us visiting a free clinic the next morning? But then invariably she says, “That’s great. I’ll tell my boyfriend. He’s coming with us.”

Maybe you don’t believe me. Maybe you think there’s still hope. “If I can just be more Gottfried-esque,” you’re thinking, “I’ll get more tail than a Secret Service agent in Colombia.” First of all, thanks for the compliment. And second of all, you’re a delusional fool. You might as well be taking dieting tips from Kirstie Alley. But if you really want my advice, here it is.
If a woman is laughing at everything you say, she already plans to fuck you.
That’s all there is to it. Your jokes don’t have to be any good, because she’s not really listening. If she’s planning to fuck you, she’ll laugh. And if she’s not, she won’t. End of story.

So if you want to use comedy to get a woman into bed, here’s what you need to do. Find a girl desperate enough to fuck you. Then everything you say will be comedy gold. She’ll be falling out of her chair in hysterics like you’re one of the Marx Brothers. And isn’t that what every woman today is looking for, a guy who reminds her of a vaudeville act from 100 years ago? Every 18-year-old girl out there, the first thing she says about a guy she finds attractive is “He’s as funny as the Marx Brothers. I mean when they were at Paramount, not when they switched over to MGM and were listening to Irving Thalberg.” I think it’s pretty obvious I have my finger on the pulse of modern womanhood.
You want the cold hard truth? A sense of humor means nothing. There’s only one secret to being attractive to the opposite sex, and I’m going to share it with you today. My limited success with the opposite sex isn’t due to my lovable personality or my skill at delivering perfectly timed punch lines. The only reason I’ve ever convinced a woman to sleep with me is because of my enormous cock.

Sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Just4Beast, Vasco-v2 and 13 others
article written by an actor/stand up comedian in 2015, passed away this year

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 20677 and 2 others
how to tell you didnt write a thread yet you still wrote a response: write a lengthy thread & mogpogs says "over" right before you post something within 5 seconds of creating the thread :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21146 and 1 other person
how to tell you didnt write a thread yet you still wrote a response: write a lengthy thread & mogpogs says "over" right before you post something within 5 seconds of creating the thread :feelskek:
Never began

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
of course they do.
chad with a sense of humour > boring low IQ chad
these threads are so stupid. fucking lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: DragonBallZCel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 20679 and 3 others
of course they do.
you are too dumb if you dont understand the point of this thread: this is a copy and paste of an article posted in 2015. it is essentially a blackpill before this forum was created and it was posted by someone who isnt even an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, DragonBallZCel, GetShrekt and 2 others
you are too dumb if you dont understand the point of this thread: this is a copy and paste of an article posted in 2015. it is essentially a blackpill before this forum was created and it was posted by someone who isnt even an incel.
> plagiarizes an article from 7 years ago with no context
> "ur too dumb"

what am i supposed to google every post on looksmax

and it's not even a blackpill. it's just shitty anecdotes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and DragonBallZCel
> plagiarizes an article from 7 years ago with no context
> "ur too dumb"

what am i supposed to google every post on looksmax

and it's not even a blackpill. it's just shitty anecdotes
its def a blackpill, it was posted in 2015, back in 2015 im sure you still believed personality was important. also people dont talk about this stuff normally, esp not celebrities who had been in lots of movies (like the guy who wrote this article)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and aBetterMii
of course they do.
Medium ugly with a sense of humor>>>

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21863, Looks234 and 1 other person
Medium ugly with a sense of humor>>>
im talking to my mexican friend and she said stuff like "medium ugly" and other stuff that confirmed the :blackpill: ngl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 7580
its def a blackpill, it was posted in 2015, back in 2015 im sure you still believed personality was important. also people dont talk about this stuff normally, esp not celebrities who had been in lots of movies (like the guy who wrote this article)
personality is important. There are dozens of variables all interacting with each other. Just because looks have the strongest correlation with success rate doesn't mean every other variable is irrelevant. If you can't see the bigger picture, it's because ur brain is too far rotted from years of being programmed by psl autism

personality is important. There are dozens of variables all interacting with each other. Just because looks have the strongest correlation with success rate doesn't mean every other variable is irrelevant. If you can't see the bigger picture, it's because ur brain is too far rotted from years of being programmed by psl autism
personality is only important if you pass the looks threshold, but the article in op is particularly talking about unattractive men. did you even read the article? it doesnt sound like you did.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
personality is only important if you pass the looks threshold, but the article in op is particularly talking about unattractive men. did you even read the article? it doesnt sound like you did.
no i didn't lmao

Were you having this conversation in 1998?

Foids don't want to appear superficial, so their default response is usually "sense of humor" or "ambitious" or "treats his mother well"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa and Michael Myers
Were you having this conversation in 1998?

Foids don't want to appear superficial, so their default response is usually "sense of humor" or "ambitious" or "treats his mother well"
it wasnt me dawg, it was that actor gottfried who wrote it. he dead now (died this year)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Elvisandreaa, OldRooster and 1 other person
JFL if you let your SO call you medium ugly

Atomic gilbertpill

Dnr but jesterpill isn't really about being humorous to impress a girl, like they won't value some Monty python 200iq humor tier guy higher than Kenan and kel.

Jesterpill is more about them acting out in front of women.

Like fronting, flexing, doing ironic dances, being self depreciating are all jestermaxing

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17735
of course they do.
is your sig the /fa/ meetup? Wtf is this dude's neck :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 8461
Can someone link that jestermaxxing short video?

of course they do.
Kys faggot. Women will never respect a man if he act like a jester. Men are supposed to be masculine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
Kys faggot. Women will never respect a man if he act like a jester. Men are supposed to be masculine.
fucking lol some delusional red pill coping greycel thinks he's got it figured it out.

Being able to make people laugh is one of the easiest ways to influence them. But have fun trying to look stoic at parties by acting like a brooding anime character

fucking lol some delusional red pill coping greycel thinks he's got it figured it out.

Being able to make people laugh is one of the easiest ways to influence them. But have fun trying to look stoic at parties by acting like a brooding anime character
Ok jester faggot

• +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel and GetShrekt

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 20679
lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
of course an incel who calls himself "DarkTriadBeast" thinks I'm soy. you'd shit ur nerd pants in the presence of a real psychopath. Keep larping and adding to ur 20,000+ posts on an incel website

of course they do.
Go fk yourself you cuck ”muh women like men with humor”

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If that was the case then there would be no incels because we all would be out there jestermaxxing and getting our dicks wet

• +1
Go fk yourself you cuck ”muh women like men with humor”

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If that was the case then there would be no incels because we all would be out there jestermaxxing and getting our dicks wet
This is so fucking funny. I literally said the least controversial thing possible

a funny high iq chad > a boring chad

It's such an obvious fact. I never said being funny makes up for being subhuman. But I have to remember that subhuman incel rotters are so far gone they just read what they want. jfl Dragon Ball Z cels calling me soy lmao. This was literally u bro u did this

• JFL
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
This is so fucking funny. I literally said the least controversial thing possible

a funny high iq chad > a boring chad

It's such an obvious fact. I never said being funny makes up for being subhuman. But I have to remember that subhuman incel rotters are so far gone they just read what they want. jfl Dragon Ball Z cels calling me soy lmao. This was literally u bro u did this

View attachment 1851784
Jfl dont associate me with that a failure of a human he’s just a my hero academia fan paid actor

• +1

Guts waiting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

I was talking to this girl once, and she was going on and on about how much she loves Jerry Seinfeld. “He’s the funniest guy on the planet,” she told me. “Every joke he does just makes me scream with laughter.” Being a curious person, I asked her if, given the chance, she’d fuck Jerry Seinfeld. “Oh God no,” she said without thinking about it. “Just because I think he’s funny doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him.” Well, I inquired, what does make you want to have sex with a guy? And I swear to you, the first thing out of her mouth was “A sense of humor.”

It’s like a Pavlovian thing with women. Ask them what they’re looking for in a man, and more often than not they’ll tell you, “Somebody who makes me laugh.” But I’m here to tell you, as a man who has made his living in comedy for more than three decades, that women are full of shit.
Being funny (and I have occasionally been funny) has never gotten me laid in my life. I’m sure you find that shocking. “You mean Gilbert Gottfried isn’t constantly beating off women with a stick?” you’re no doubt wondering. Well, I’m definitely beating. I’m beating every night. In fact, I want to stop writing this article right now so I can return to the beating. The fact that I spend so much time beating should tell you everything you need to know. If women were really attracted to a sense of humor, they’d be trampling over Johnny Depp to get to Jay Leno. They’d be pushing Ryan Gosling out of the way to grope the ample buttocks of Larry the Cable Guy. It’s not like women everywhere are waking up in the middle of the night, sweaty from another erotic dream, and shouting out, “Shemp!”

But the myth endures. I remember reading an interview with the model Rachel Hunter, and she was explaining why she married Rod Stewart, a guy 24 years her senior. She said (and I’m paraphrasing), “Rod Stewart is living proof that a man can laugh a woman into bed.” Well, yes, of course, I’m sure his one-liners were all it took. That and being one of the richest, most famous rock stars in the world. But no, it was totally his ease with a clever limerick that made her drop her panties for an old geezer with liver spots.

Guys are constantly being told that a good personality is the only thing that matters to women. “If you can make her smile, it doesn’t matter what you look like.” I know this girl who prides herself on being attracted to nerdy guys. But still she has slept only with a veritable who’s who of handsome rock stars. She’s a model (of course), and she worked for a day on some movie with George Clooney. She told me, “I wasn’t impressed with his stardom, and I didn’t think his looks were all that great. But he was genuinely funny.” Horseshit! If he wasn’t good-looking or famous, nobody would notice his sense of humor. It’s like those women who claim they have crushes on Woody Allen or Larry David. If you’re looking for a Larry David type, they’re everywhere. You want a bald Jew with glasses and an acerbic sense of humor, I could fix you up no problem. But they’re making $7.25 an hour bagging groceries at Whole Foods.

I can only talk from personal experience. For all I know, other comedians are getting more pussy than a veterinarian. But not me. I don’t have groupies. I’ve never had a girl come up to me after a show and say, “That was the funniest act I’ve ever seen. I want to fuck and suck you all night.” That doesn’t happen. I’ve had a few close calls. By which I mean complete misunderstandings on my part. There have been several times when a girl has approached me after a show to tell me how funny I am and then said, “What are you doing tonight?” And I say, “Nothing.” And she says, “You want to come out and do something?” And I say yes because I’m almost positive by “something” she means me. I mean, seriously, who invites a stranger to “do something” after two a.m. if it doesn’t involve one (or both) of us visiting a free clinic the next morning? But then invariably she says, “That’s great. I’ll tell my boyfriend. He’s coming with us.”

Maybe you don’t believe me. Maybe you think there’s still hope. “If I can just be more Gottfried-esque,” you’re thinking, “I’ll get more tail than a Secret Service agent in Colombia.” First of all, thanks for the compliment. And second of all, you’re a delusional fool. You might as well be taking dieting tips from Kirstie Alley. But if you really want my advice, here it is.
If a woman is laughing at everything you say, she already plans to fuck you.
That’s all there is to it. Your jokes don’t have to be any good, because she’s not really listening. If she’s planning to fuck you, she’ll laugh. And if she’s not, she won’t. End of story.

So if you want to use comedy to get a woman into bed, here’s what you need to do. Find a girl desperate enough to fuck you. Then everything you say will be comedy gold. She’ll be falling out of her chair in hysterics like you’re one of the Marx Brothers. And isn’t that what every woman today is looking for, a guy who reminds her of a vaudeville act from 100 years ago? Every 18-year-old girl out there, the first thing she says about a guy she finds attractive is “He’s as funny as the Marx Brothers. I mean when they were at Paramount, not when they switched over to MGM and were listening to Irving Thalberg.” I think it’s pretty obvious I have my finger on the pulse of modern womanhood.
You want the cold hard truth? A sense of humor means nothing. There’s only one secret to being attractive to the opposite sex, and I’m going to share it with you today. My limited success with the opposite sex isn’t due to my lovable personality or my skill at delivering perfectly timed punch lines. The only reason I’ve ever convinced a woman to sleep with me is because of my enormous cock.

Sorry.
too long to read so I didn't