Women saying they hate muscle = less competition

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Women saying they hate muscle = less competition

because a lot of guy will think that it is ok to be skinny or chubby , stop going to the gym when in reality

skinny to them is a body like that :

not like that :

also she is coping lol

because ACTION > WORD (BLACKPILL 101)🫵🏻💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Allornothing, Deleted member 21044 and 7 others
Who cares what women are attracted to or not, working out has so many benefits that pussy is only a small bonus that comes with it. Also feminine foids love jacked guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48903, Kmscurry, Deleted member 21467 and 12 others
Who cares what women are attracted to or not, working out has so many benefits that pussy is only a small bonus that comes with it. Also feminine foids love jacked guys
True tbh

only woke she/her alt girl basically the majority of TIKTOK AND TWITTER white girls hate MUSCLE AND MASCULINITY

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, 5.5psl and Suimaxxer
face is the entrance point, if you have everything(6'5, thicc frame, good muscles but ugly you are doomed and can't enter).
then by having money you will stay
tall height, thicc frame, above average muscles makes you more attractive to her but are only bonus.

• +1
Reactions: huaus and 5.5psl
I would rather mog instead of fucking

• +1
Reactions: CT03 and Eren
that pic is brutal facepill the manlet genuinely mogs both the ogre tall guys. leftmost dude is at the sweet spot of decent face and height so he probably has highest smv.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and sub5inchcel
The reality is that these men are ugly
if they were attractive they wouldn't say that

its a very important topic bcz if foids are really attracted to jacked guys then roidmaxxing is the ultimate looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 8365
what a fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
This physique is only hot if you have a good face…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, 5.5psl, datboijj and 2 others
NO GIRL HAS EVER SAUD SHE HATES HEIGHT, FACE OR FRAME? SHUT UP

i agree the body in op is ideal

This physique is only hot if you have a good face…
If you are ugly and gym-maxx, it only draws attention to your ugliness. Literal opposite of the halo effect (i.e. the horn effect).

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Male gaze cope is too strong.

Women want lean and chiselled FACE. Low facial adiposity = everything. She doesn't care about your body, but being low bodyfat means a leaner FACE. FACE = everything. That's why I advocate twink-maxxing for the female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: delta7, 5.5psl, Deleted member 26678 and 2 others
that pic is brutal facepill the manlet genuinely mogs both the ogre tall guys. leftmost dude is at the sweet spot of decent face and height so he probably has highest smv.
I would say the two darkest MOG facially tbh

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
The reality is that these men are ugly
if they were attractive they wouldn't say that
They look good tbh tf you talking about

• +1
Women are so weird with saying what they want. Me 93kg vs 63kg I went from incel to easily getting laid. JFL if you actually believe women want skinny and skinny fat guys they just say that cause they are easier to mog in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, 5.5psl and Deleted member 8365
Male gaze cope is too strong.

Women want lean and chiselled FACE. Low facial adiposity = everything. She doesn't care about your body, but being low bodyfat means a leaner FACE. FACE = everything. That's why I advocate twink-maxxing for the female gaze.
Lean face with gymmaxed body is ideal ,stop dreaming

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and VenatorLuparius
If you are ugly and gym-maxx, it only draws attention to your ugliness. Literal opposite of the halo effect (i.e. the horn effect).
Does anyone on here claim gymmaxxing works for ugly people?

HTN min needed for slaying, MTN would get some girls but not great quality

• +1
Women are so weird with saying what they want. Me 93kg vs 63kg I went from incel to easily getting laid. JFL if you actually believe women want skinny and skinny fat guys they just say that cause they are easier to mog in a relationship
when they talk about muscular dude they think of bloated bodybuilder old cel lol, in no way they think you should look like a stick , if they really love that then it’s obviously a fetish so a minority

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 27472
muscle wont help you. its all baout condifcedce and NT

As you can see black girls still love that

why ?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and VenatorLuparius
As you can see black girls still love that

why ?

Hypothetically if only 15% of women had this as their favourite type of body this is very good. Less than 2% of men will ever achieve this. Very very strong niche, but I personally think a lot more girls like it in my experience and from tinder experiments we have seen

• +1
THIS PROVE THAT THEY ARE SCARED OF MUSCULAR GUYS BECAUSE THEY COULDNT HANDLE THEM IN A FIST FIGHT GODDAMIT

@EverythingMattersCel @Maesthetics=King

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381 and Deleted member 27472
Hypothetically if only 15% of women had this as their favourite type of body this is very good. Less than 2% of men will ever achieve this. Very very strong niche, but I personally think a lot more girls like it in my experience and from tinder experiments we have seen
What’s the favorite body type for women?

in your opinions /experience ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
What’s the favorite body type for women?

in your opinions /experience ?
I think anything low Bf is good for good facial definition

For example MTN + HTN will need a better physique to slay imo to make up for facial looks

But a chad can slay just being normal body.

I think anything that looks peak natty or slightly above makes sense and will help SMV

• +1

For example MTN + HTN will need a better physique to slay imo to make up for facial looks

I think anything that looks peak natty or slightly above makes sense and will help SMV
Ok but what kind of body?

• +1

Picture ?

• +1
True tbh

only woke she/her alt girl basically the majority of TIKTOK AND TWITTER white girls hate MUSCLE AND MASCULINITY
those type of girls have some sort of trauma which make them act that way they hate themselves in first place

• +1
theyre working out for themselves not for some wig wearing, fake nails having, too much fake up using paki bitch, why arent women ashamed to be wearing wigs or fake hair, its like a tranny wanting to look female, be ashamed of ur ugly shitty hair and shitty genes

• +1
Picture ?
428613CC 9D61 4EF6 9334 2B19FB5E8971

Anything too far above this would be male gaze most likely. (And I’m not saying you need this physique either for the anti gym guys)

I think looking like this in normal lighting would be peak

• +1
View attachment 2150218
Anything too far above this would be male gaze most likely. (And I’m not saying you need this physique either for the anti gym guys)

I think looking like this in normal lighting would be peak
Exactly

but most people here or even women think that our goal is to look like that :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
They’re not lying. Studies have been done that say the shoulder to hip ratio and waist to chest ratio are extremely important indicators of bodily attractiveness, but when someone looks “muscle bound” it doesn’t have the same effect.

So basically you want to get these ratios by frame as much as possible.

Doesn’t mean you don’t want muscle though, just in moderation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
theyre working out for themselves not for some wig wearing, fake nails having, too much fake up using paki bitch, why arent women ashamed to be wearing wigs or fake hair, its like a tranny wanting to look female, be ashamed of ur ugly shitty hair and shitty genes
Exactly what’s it’s funny is that they are French coach influencer and they are just wronin out to advertise themselves to gain more followers so more client lol

even if they were skinny they could still get girl cause they are tall BBCS , the two tallest guy are also 200CM+ lol

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and wopman33
They’re not lying. Studies have been done that say the shoulder to hip ratio and waist to chest ratio are extremely important indicators of bodily attractiveness but not when someone looks “muscle bound”
Action > word

keep getting gaslightEd by she/her bisexual alt white girl lol

They’re not lying. Studies have been done that say the shoulder to hip ratio and waist to chest ratio are extremely important indicators of bodily attractiveness, but when someone looks “muscle bound” it doesn’t have the same effect.

So basically you want to get these ratios by frame as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 26678
I received so many compliments from women because of my muscles, my ex was literally obsessed with my biceps, couldnt keep her hands off it.

• +1
those type of girls have some sort of trauma which make them act that way they hate themselves in first place
They don’t want to be mogged and cheated with whores