Women saying they hate muscle = less competition

They’re not lying. Studies have been done that say the shoulder to hip ratio and waist to chest ratio are extremely important indicators of bodily attractiveness, but when someone looks “muscle bound” it doesn’t have the same effect.

So basically you want to get these ratios by frame as much as possible.

Doesn’t mean you don’t want muscle though, just in moderation.
I have negative frame but smash these ratios

THIS PROVE THAT THEY ARE SCARED OF MUSCULAR GUYS BECAUSE THEY COULDNT HANDLE THEM IN A FIST FIGHT GODDAMIT

@EverythingMattersCel @Maesthetics=King

A twink is agile and lean. An MMA-maxxed twink could eviscerate any gym-cel without even trying. Unless a woman is ronda rousey-maxxed she has 0 hope of defeating a twink in combat.

A twink is agile and lean. An MMA-maxxed twink could eviscerate any gym-cel without even trying. Unless a woman is ronda rousey-maxxed she has 0 hope of defeating a twink in combat.
Ok then the tall NGANNOU TIER MMA MAXXED NIGGA COME HERE LOL

why are you so low iq?

Just say you are a curry (racecel) with poor genetic, we are on a fucking self improvement forum , most user here are LTN to HTN , only Chadlite and above can say that gym is useless

it’s all about increasing your SMV , and Respect

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just say you are a curry (racecel) with poor genetic, we are on a fucking self improvement forum , most user here are LTN to HTN , only Chadlite and above can say that gym is useless

indians have decemt musxle bulinding genes bhau, this is myth

indians have decemt musxle bulinding genes bhau, this is myth
I’m talking about race alone not muscle genetic building correlation with race tbh

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel

Bhai, I'm going to tell you this politely... do not bring Indians into this...

This is the average BVLL after 6 months of training natty.

Completely mogs your Nafri gym-celling genetics.

THIS PROVE THAT THEY ARE SCARED OF MUSCULAR GUYS BECAUSE THEY COULDNT HANDLE THEM IN A FIST FIGHT GODDAMIT

@EverythingMattersCel @Maesthetics=King

That kinda reminds me of this video here:

This also once again shows, how delusional females are. She really thinks she can fight back against an aveage men?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
That kinda reminds me of this video here:

This also once again shows, how delusional females are. She really thinks she can fight back against an aveage men?

Dumb ass hoe

True tbh

only woke she/her alt girl basically the majority of TIKTOK AND TWITTER white girls hate MUSCLE AND MASCULINITY
@aBetterMii we don’t go gym

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 8365
Also if less men go to the gym and do roids, then only the ones with good genes will have good bodies and these are the men women want. They hate when men fraud their genetics and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 8365
face is the entrance point, if you have everything(6'5, thicc frame, good muscles but ugly you are doomed and can't enter).
then by having money you will stay
tall height, thicc frame, above average muscles makes you more attractive to her but are only bonus.
PREACH

• +1
Reactions: mortis
face is the entrance point, if you have everything(6'5, thicc frame, good muscles but ugly you are doomed and can't enter).
then by having money you will stay
tall height, thicc frame, above average muscles makes you more attractive to her but are only bonus.
You can enter if "6'5" lol, like you need to be in the 1% range in size to enter ?

Bro go outside à little bit, reading think like that make me angry.

Young m'en nowadays need mental health . Not more size, more help :)

I noticed the girls that had something negative to say were indeed infact ugly or fat . I also have heard a women say this but most would not date these men because of their own insecurities and them potentially cheating on her

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 8365
You can enter if "6'5" lol, like you need to be in the 1% range in size to enter ?

Bro go outside à little bit, reading think like that make me angry.

Young m'en nowadays need mental health . Not more size, more help :)
Enter for ltbs who have height fetish? I'm talking about htb+ girls. For stacy girls you need face

I noticed the girls that had something negative to say were indeed infact ugly or fat . I also have heard a women say this but most would not date these men because of their own insecurities and them potentially cheating on her
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Read each and every comment
All I say is that I feel very happy to listen to guys who say physique is cope makes me feel fulfilled to know that there is way less competition for us
Tall , jacked and abv avg facially are the IRL slayers these are the guys to which these basement rotters when go out term as chad and get their pussies wet
We will always mog these skinny twinks to oblivion , we are the people that make them insecure about their relationship, we are the people that there lovely girls cheat on to and give a deepthroat

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, AngryShane and Deleted member 8365
Read each and every comment
All I say is that I feel very happy to listen to guys who say physique is cope makes me feel fulfilled to know that there is way less competition for us
Tall , jacked and abv avg facially are the IRL slayers these are the guys to which these basement rotters when go out term as chad and get their pussies wet
We will always mog these skinny twinks to oblivion , we are the people that make them insecure about their relationship, we are the people that there lovely girls cheat on to and give a deepthroat
Well said bro

😎

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and 5.5psl