Women seem to love nerd hating societies vikings, warriors, medieval england (not for the nerds but for the classy chads), the 1950s-80s, etc.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Women hate times of capitalism, modernization.
Some sophisticated women like victorian times where there was civilization but classy chads still dominated.
They seem to anthro-fetish white chads, and think that super white chads were vikings, etc. and beta nerds got killed.

Yeah fuck that shit, women are animals, but they take smug pride in getting away with chad for the narcissistic fantasies they're fulfilling deep down.

Lying about believing in political correctness, but engaging in subtle racism by only getting with chads. they're only liberal until their personal trove of narcy material gets threatened. They want white chad, and lie when saying filipinos are equal in value lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
All female happiness comes from the ego boosts they get from subtle evolutionary superiorities that morph up into being superior beings now. And a chad being from an extremely competitive society is one of them.

Idk if I think they should all go starving until they take some kind of nun-rite to not be vain anymore lmao. But they should.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and Deleted member 17829
You're externalising the ideology of brain dead SJWs on the entirety of women.

For example, does the bangladeshi house wife living in a slum with 7 kids even know what capitalism is?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and Deleted member 20216
word vomit galore

If you hate women just say that JFL please stop with the mental gymnastics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Some sophisticated women like victorian times where there was civilization but classy chads still dominated.
They seem to anthro-fetish white chads, and think that super white chads were vikings, etc. and beta nerds got killed.

Yeah fuck that shit, women are animals, but they take smug pride in getting away with chad for the narcissistic fantasies they're fulfilling deep down.

Lying about believing in political correctness, but engaging in subtle racism by only getting with chads. they're only liberal until their personal trove of narcy material gets threatened. They want white chad, and lie when saying filipinos are equal in value lol.
are you filipino?

you think a reason why filipinas like whites are because of some deep seeded feeling of them being colonisers and really manly?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
are you filipino?

you think a reason why filipinas like whites are because of some deep seeded feeling of them being colonisers and really manly?
No but I know a lot of them

You're externalising the ideology of brain dead SJWs on the entirety of women.

For example, does the bangladeshi house wife living in a slum with 7 kids even know what capitalism is?
My point is that when women are spoiled enough to at least have food water and shelter, guess what, they love to think of times when there were no nerds, they like to think of a time when they were only Jock manly men.

A lot of women this secret elitist sense to attractiveness. A lot of it stems from race, but not just race, a lot of women like to believe that their white husband had a Viking roots where he was conquering everyone. Women seem to enjoy hierarchy, even in the most far reaching places where they like to use their imagination to make a connection.

word vomit galore

If you hate women just say that JFL please stop with the mental gymnastics.
What happens when I’m using voice to text, chances are you’re probably Indian or something so I don’t really give a fuck lol

What happens when I’m using voice to text, chances are you’re probably Indian or something so I don’t really give a fuck lol
Somali not curry and I mog you incel , you have to 2x posts to rep ratio stop spamming this forum and get a life. brutal no replypill

Chad = :chad:
Incel = :incel:
6AA529F3 0350 4B39 B541 DBCC5F46E3EC
4051690E A247 49A5 819E 1F8C77D8D8D0

Drug addict pheno + invisible to women with aspirations pheno :incel:

This post makes a lot of sense imo. Betas will say your some variation of misogynistic though.

Welcome to society !

Somali not curry and I mog you incel , you have to 2x posts to rep ratio stop spamming this forum and get a life. brutal no replypill
You are gay and somali, so the worst user ever on this forum.
CONGRATULATIONS !🥳🥳🥳✨✨✨😹