Women should give birth to only two children, no more.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
1 woman (the mother) and 1 man (the father) come together and should produce a maximum of only 2 children, meaning that when the mother and father die, they’ll be replaced by their two children. This ensures the population doesn’t increase or decrease (the world population should actually decrease now, in 2024).

If I was the prime minister of my country, here are the rules I will lay out for women if they’re going to have children -

• Don’t have more than two children. If either of them or both of the children are deformed or ridden with a chronic disease/disability, then the deformed children will be allowed to seek euthanasia.
  • Women can have more than two children only if the third child is a girl. Yes, in the title of this thread I did say women shouldn’t have more than two children, but if the third child born from any woman is a healthy normal female, then she should be allowed to live.
You may ask why would I let a woman give birth to a third child if the third child is a going to be a female? Because we need females in society and we’re short of women in society. This society is monogamous.
If the third child born from a woman is a male, then he should be aborted. Women must outnumber men in any ideal society. I used to cope before by thinking women would still be chad-only and they’ll flock to the best looking man they can find even if the amount of men in society was low… while it’s true that women are chad-only, not all women get to settle with chads. A lot of women manage to settle with high-tier-normie men. I believe that if there are less men and more women in any society, then the rates of male inceldom will actually decline.

If females outnumbered men, then by logic, there will be less simps after each woman. Instead of women being simped by 1000 guys, women will be simped by 10 guys at best. This will reduce the competition for each man when it comes to finding a woman for himself.

In my opinion, the ratio of men to women should be 4:5. If there are 50 women, then there should be only 40 men.

To sum up -
  1. Any woman in society can’t have more than three living children in her life.
  2. A woman can’t have more than two living sons.
  3. If a woman has three daughters, she can’t have any sons.
  4. If a woman has one son and one daughter, she is permitted to have an extra child, but that extra child needs to be a female.
  5. A male child can’t have more than two blood-sisters (born from his own biological mother).
  6. A male child can’t have more than one male-sibling/blood-brother (born from his own biological mother).
  7. A female sibling can have two brothers, but then she has to be the youngest among her brothers.
  8. A male child can have two more siblings at most, but not both of them will be males, one of the siblings born from his own biological mother needs to be a female.
This format of how many children women can have ensures there are enough women who can join the army and can’t give the excuse of being pregnant to go on leaves during war-time. The extra women who can’t get married should be serving in the army, on the frontlines during wars, as maids in households or as nuns in convents.

I want good replies in this thread speaking about this idea of women outnumbering men. Thanks for reading this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MasterMan, Xangsane, pig_face and 8 others
Ohh fuck i’m gonna say it

Dragon Ball Super GIF by TOEI Animation UK

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, murdah, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, BrahminBoss, john2 and 1 other person
joined 2019 0 body count

we should really be listening to you huh?

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
An incels cope, just get some bitches on your dick nigga. A club and a rope is all u need

joined 2019 0 body count

we should really be listening to you huh?
No ascension for truecels like me.

And yes, you should be listening to me because I use my brain.

• +1
Sorry brother. I see red when people mention my height

Smash Lord Of The Rings GIF by Amazon Prime Video
I’m much taller than you and yet it’s impossible to ascend. We should stop incel-infighting and focus on our main enemy, the chads and the whores.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and BitchBoy
I’m much taller than you and yet it’s impossible to ascend. We should stop incel-infighting and focus on our main enemy, the chads and the whores.
I will kill any chad that slaymogs me

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and john2
An incels cope, just get some bitches on your dick nigga. A club and a rope is all u need
explain how any of these population control measures are copes

• +1
Nah we just need ugly people to seize procreating altogether. My policy for chads and stacies to have a minimum of 5 kids. This ensures everyone ascends in the future.

• +1
Nah we just need ugly people to seize procreating altogether. My policy for chads and stacies to have a minimum of 5 kids. This ensures everyone ascends in the future.
you realistically can’t stop ugly people from breeding with ugly women because you’ll be cancelled internationally for your eugenic-ideology, but you can realistically emphasise a strict population control measure (like how china did with the one child policy, years ago)

1 woman (the mother) and 1 man (the father) come together and should produce a maximum of only 2 children, meaning that when the mother and father die, they’ll be replaced by their two children. This ensures the population doesn’t increase or decrease (the world population should actually decrease now, in 2024).

If I was the prime minister of my country, here are the rules I will lay out for women if they’re going to have children -

• Don’t have more than two children. If either of them or both of the children are deformed or ridden with a chronic disease/disability, then the deformed children will be allowed to seek euthanasia.
  • Women can have more than two children only if the third child is a girl. Yes, in the title of this thread I did say women shouldn’t have more than two children, but if the third child born from any woman is a healthy normal female, then she should be allowed to live.
You may ask why would I let a woman give birth to a third child if the third child is a going to be a female? Because we need females in society and we’re short of women in society. This society is monogamous.
If the third child born from a woman is a male, then he should be aborted. Women must outnumber men in any ideal society. I used to cope before by thinking women would still be chad-only and they’ll flock to the best looking man they can find even if the amount of men in society was low… while it’s true that women are chad-only, not all women get to settle with chads. A lot of women manage to settle with high-tier-normie men. I believe that if there are less men and more women in any society, then the rates of male inceldom will actually decline.

If females outnumbered men, then by logic, there will be less simps after each woman. Instead of women being simped by 1000 guys, women will be simped by 10 guys at best. This will reduce the competition for each man when it comes to finding a woman for himself.

In my opinion, the ratio of men to women should be 4:5. If there are 50 women, then there should be only 40 men.

To sum up -
  4. If a woman has one son and one daughter, she is permitted to have an extra child, but that extra child needs to be a female.
  5. A male child can’t have more than two blood-sisters (born from his own biological mother).
  6. A male child can’t have more than one male-sibling/blood-brother (born from his own biological mother).
  7. A female sibling can have two brothers, but then she has to be the youngest among her brothers.
  8. A male child can have two more siblings at most, but not both of them will be males, one of the siblings born from his own biological mother needs to be a female.
This format of how many children women can have ensures there are enough women who can join the army and can’t give the excuse of being pregnant to go on leaves during war-time. The extra women who can’t get married should be serving in the army, on the frontlines during wars, as maids in households or as nuns in convents.

I want good replies in this thread speaking about this idea of women outnumbering men. Thanks for reading this thread.
Ur country will lose to sandistan in which the average woman has 5 sandillion children

Ur country will lose to sandistan in which the average woman has 5 sandillion children
Muslims need to be eliminated off this earth.

There should be no more than 1 billion people on this planet.

• +1

Source

i did the math myself and i don’t think i made an error with the math

71 percent of this earth is water

57% of the land on earth is either mountainous or a desert, unfit for human settlement

only a total of 43% of this earth’s total landmass is suitable for living, habitation and agriculture

the earth only has 15.7 million square kilometres of arable land

and each person requires 1.2 hectares of arable land for himself for a healthy, nutritious diet on a daily basis

which means there really shouldn’t be more than 1.2 billion people on this earth at a time

• +1
Western civilization was at its peak when people had a lot of children

too high iq post for this forum so no one read

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and john2
Western civilization was at its peak when people had a lot of children
Well off any civilisation/race would be at its peak if the mother of the race/civilisation has 2+ children (like muslim women nowadays). But this results in a shortage of resources and starvation, which ultimately leads to an economic crisis like a war.

People need to understand this earth only has limited resources. Women should have no more than two children ideally.

too high iq post for this forum so no one read
Don’t think there’s anything complex here to understand.

Two people (the mother and father die) and are replaced/succeeded by their two children (ideally one male child and one female child) which prevents a population increase or decrease.

To sum up -

I'll have 20 children, fuck you

im so glad ur a virgin and not of any high power and status

im so glad ur a virgin and not of any high power and status
i’m actually not a virgin, just an incel

but keep coping if you think people should breed senselessly like wild low-sentient creatures

china’s one child policy was one of the most based things to occur globally in recent years

• +1
i’m actually not a virgin, just an incel

but keep coping if you think people should breed senselessly like wild low-sentient creatures

china’s one child policy was one of the most based things to occur globally in recent years
theres no over population its made up by the government

yeah bro the first sentence is gonna get you bombed by them

• +1
I want 2 sons 1 daughter

theres no over population its made up by the government
overpopulation is real and the government in any western country is causing overpopulation, they allow immigrants into their countries to live

Ever hear of the Georgia Guidestones?

Ever hear of the Georgia Guidestones?
Yes. That monument opts for letting only 500 million people live on this earth. I on the other hand opt for allowing only 1 billion people to live on this earth because I did some math and from the math 1-1.2 billion people on this earth is ok for letting this earth stay sustainable.

It's recommended there shouldn't be more than 50-100 people living per square kilometre at any place, or else the place can feel crowded or too dense like a city. Cities are cool though, but this entire world shouldn't turn into a city... so the population must not increase by a lot.

Here's the math if you're interested in reading the rough calculation of how many people should live on this earth.

Yes. That monument opts for letting only 500 million people live on this earth. I on the other hand opt for allowing only 1 billion people to live on this earth because I did some math and from the math 1-1.2 billion people on this earth is ok for letting this earth stay sustainable.

It's recommended there shouldn't be more than 50-100 people living per square kilometre at any place, or else the place can feel crowded or too dense like a city. Cities are cool though, but this entire world shouldn't turn into a city... so the population must not increase by a lot.

Here's the math if you're interested in reading the rough calculation of how many people should live on this earth.
How big can a city get before it’s too big?

How big can a city get before it’s too big?
shouldn't take you more than a day to get from one end of the city to the other end of the city by walking in my opinion

the average walking speed is like 5km per hour, so if the city is planned to be circular-shaped, then the diameter of the city should be roughly 120 kilometers imo

so the maximum size of any city should be around 12000 square kilometers

shouldn't take you more than a day to get from one end of the city to the other end of the city by walking in my opinion

the average walking speed is like 5km per hour, so if the city is planned to be circular-shaped, then the diameter of the city should be roughly 120 kilometers imo

so the maximum size of any city should be around 12000 square kilometers
Is a million people too much for a city?

A million people in one city is probably the maximum amount of people there should ever be in any city.

A city won't have farmland or much open space with empty lands, so it's normal for there to be 100-200 people per square kilometer in any city, instead of 50-100 people living per square kilometer, which is the general rule for resource sustainability on earth.

cucked by the jews. Women should have lots of kids

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
A million people in one city is probably the maximum amount of people there should ever be in any city.

A city won't have farmland or much open space with empty lands, so it's normal for there to be 100-200 people per square kilometer in any city, instead of 50-100 people living per square kilometer, which is the general rule for resource sustainability on earth.
Shouldn’t there be farmlands outside the city and then they can just ship in the food?

Women should have lots of kids
And who's going to raise them?

Shouldn’t there be farmlands outside the city and then they can just ship in the food?
Yeah, which is why i said it's okay for a city to have a more dense population of 100-200 people per km2 instead of just 50-100 people per km2.

The fact remains unchanged that each person needs 1.25 hectares of agricultural land for food (meat, dairy and vegetables) for herself/himself if she or he wants a proper nutritious diet. There's only 15.7 million square kilometers of agricultural land on this earth and the amount of agricultural land on this earth isn't increasing. I don't believe the size of this earth will increase either.

To sum up -

what fucking cuck . there is no overpopulation problem. we need more europeans and less niggers and Indians

there is no overpopulation problem
this earth has already been overpopulated since the early 20th century

there is already a good extra 6 billion people on this planet (6,000,000,000) can you even comprehend this number in your brain? it would take you 100 years to count to just 1 billion

the reason why you don’t have access to high quality food and other resources at a cheaper price now is because there’s too many people, and hence a lot of hungry stomachs

any human from any era needs a max of 1.25 hectares of arable land for himself/herself to produce enough vegetables, grains, fruits dairy and meat for an optimum diet

and there’s only 1,575,000,000 hectares of arable land in this world

do the math and you’ll figure out that there’s 6+ billion extra people on this planet and most of them living in third world countries are malnourished and/or are dying from a food shortage

My virgin JB stacy will give me 4-7 children

we need more europeans and less niggers and Indians
European couples need to have 3 children (at least one of the children from the European couple needs to be a female), and ethnic women and muslim women need to have only 1 or 2 children instead of each muslim/ethnic woman having 4-12 children.

Also, cities in some third world countries are too densely populated, a country like india has lots or rural empty land that can be used for agriculture but the brainwashed slaves of india flock to the city only, most of them abandon their farmlands. Either new cities need to be made, or only a few people should be allowed to migrate to a city each year.

My virgin JB stacy will give me 4-7 children
have fun providing for them like a beta

and if you decide to leave your 7th daughter at an orphanage because you can’t afford any more kids than 6 kids, she will grow up to be a fatherless whore and be a cancer to society

just admit it, you just want to cum inside your JB stacy’s pussy every night only without any consequences (kids)

deep down inside you don’t want more responsibilities in your life than you can handle/afford