Women should stop playing with my body image

F

failedathlete

Iron
I get lean, women I approach respond greatly but they start throwing “you’re too thin you should eat more”

I gymcel get big I get nothing but knots on my back but I feel better, I’m getting old twink death is around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max, NZb6Air and boss8055
This makes me think, when you wrote this thread what responses did you expect? did you expect us to be supportive and say muhh keep your head high king those dirty whores dont deserve you?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
If your actually feeling better when your big then it's better and even if you're getting older older women will prefer a bulkier build but that's if you're willing to wait and potentially give up on the twink look forever

This makes me think, when you wrote this thread what responses did you expect? did you expect us to be supportive and say muhh keep your head high king those dirty whores dont deserve you?
I just wanted the notification dopamine ngl want to communicate with any human. Better than doing some dumb shit in my DMs

Thanks for the rep fag

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
If your actually feeling better when your big then it's better and even if you're getting older older women will prefer a bulkier build but that's if you're willing to wait and potentially give up on the twink look forever
Yeah just women got double standards, they respond better when you’re thin but they start being more rude with their comments on your body too

I just wanted the notification dopamine ngl want to communicate with any human. Better than doing some dumb shit in my DMs

Thanks for the rep fag
I didin't rep you:p watch your tone don't be calling me a fag i was just asking you a question

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I didin't rep you:p watch your tone don't be calling me a fag i was just asking you a question
Yes the question a little dumb ngl you can’t hyper analyze the repetitiveness and futility of language thought sharing

like someone asks you what’s up do you say “what response do you expect “ too?

No wonder you’re vip buying retard all insults here are for dramatic effect and meaningless fag

Yes the question a little dumb ngl you can’t hyper analyze the repetitiveness and futility of language thought sharing

like someone asks you what’s up do you say “what response do you expect “ too?

No wonder you’re vip buying retard all insults here are for dramatic effect and meaningless fag
Your shitty post to rep reflect the fact no one gives a fuck about what you say, i dont listen to barking dogs like you