• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Solidcoin, NormieKilla and 12 others
View attachment 398976
View attachment 398978

View attachment 398974
View attachment 398981

JFL

full thread:

They are fat dykes and bloated shitskins and subhumans. Hot women don't post this shit or even average women don't post this shit

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5818, Mouthbreath and 2 others
heres more

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
They are fat dykes and bloated shitskins and subhumans. Hot women don't post this shit or even average women don't post this shit
Not true there are chads on this forum. Maybe there a stacies that want to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I read that thread before, it seems that black women are always the most upfront and realistic with sex and dating. Better to be like that and admit it than hide it and act like you are some kind of angel

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Gaia262
Not true there are chads on this forum. Maybe there a stacies that want to looksmax
I was talking about the women on those forums you subhuman retarded piece of shit learn to fucking read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

JFL THIS CHICK WANTS TO BE DOMINATED IN BED BY THIS DUDE:

LMAO IMAGINE BEING THIS DISHONEST. ALL BDSM MEN IN BOOKS ARE HUNTER EYED DARK TRIAD CHADS

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 4612
I was talking about the women on those forums you subhuman retarded piece of shit learn to fucking read
Those women are stacy relaxxxx

IMG 20200509 204139

Lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsover00000000, Good_Little_Goy, anti caking agents and 2 others
Females just femaling

Better this than ‘looks are nothing’

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Face reading is retarded but your looks do influenece how people treat you and that changes your perception of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
At least theyre based and not virtue signalling, have to give credit where its due

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, diggbicc, Gaia262 and 3 others
This is some serious life-fuel for me.

This is some serious life-fuel for me.
definitely lifefuel bro, not only do they not want to fuck you but NOW they know why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5683, Mouthbreath and 5 others
I dont care and OP you are so gay for putting some femoid vomitis in main section.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and KDA Player
definitely lifefuel bro, not only do they not want to fuck you but NOW they know why
No, I'm saying that my eyes are hooded and hunter, my PFL is 31 mm, and my eyebrows are low set.

If i work on other flaws i can smash them, because i don't need to do anything to my eyes and i can put in effort on other features.

Read this thread many times the past 3 years and became a Braincels mod, as well as a shortcels mod because of it

Knowledge is power, women knowing about lookism is just going to make them more selective.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Thank God I have PCT eyes 🥰

I am glad they understand. Finely their puny little brains are starting to be able to process the real world.

AND NOW I WANT TO EXTERMINATE THEM.

SUBHUMAN SCUM

MOCKING US FOR ALL THIS TIME AND US BEING RIGHT ALL ALONG

EXTERMINATE!

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
i wish my eyes were more hunter tbh. i have neutral canthal tilt too :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
LOL @ their hate towrads dudes that are incel. They even hate to admit, these dudes are on point about looks.

Also ,that woman claiming that incel are onl correct about looks/facial asthetics. But wrong about anything else.
Not true at all. Most incels recognise LMS, the option to BetaBuxx with Money or Status. And also know Dark Triad men, have superior tactics in scoring with womens.
Incels are on top of the factors in the dating game. While, ironically, at the same time haveing limited success on it.

WTF. Assholes that hate incels.
Hate should mainly only be done on an individual basis. Where you judge the character of the individula. Just hating because of being in a certain group, is being a shit person 99% of the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
LOL @ their hate towrads dudes that are incel. They even hate to admit, these dudes are on point about looks.

Also ,that woman claiming that incel are onl correct about looks/facial asthetics. But wrong about anything else.
Not true at all. Most incels recognise LMS, the option to BetaBuxx with Money or Status. And also know Dark Triad men, have superior tactics in scoring with womens.
Incels are on top of the factors in the dating game. While, ironically, at the same time haveing limited success on it.

WTF. Assholes that hate incels.
Hate should mainly only be done on an individual basis. Where you judge the character of the individula. Just hating because of being in a certain group, is being a shit person 99% of the time.

They're bad people that are probably gonna burn in hell. Its one thing to have high dating standards, its even worse to treat lower smv man like shit on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
They're bad people that are probably gonna burn in hell. Its one thing to have high dating standards, its even worse to treat lower smv man like shit on top of that.
That's correct.

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Exactly what we need foids drinking from our fountain of knowledge and using it against us. Of course, we have lurkers over here like Astrosky making this information mainstream so he can make an easy dollar.

Exactly what we need foids drinking from our fountain of knowledge and using it against us. Of course, we have lurkers over here like Astrosky making this information mainstream so he can make an easy dollar.

Fuck the traitors leaker bro

But tbh even if foids would get all the knowlegde here, every fucking theory or ratio optimum, I'm mainly convinced that they won't be able to do anything with it, not enough T nor IQ nor money :lul: so we should be good for some time.

All the black pill knowledge have litteraly been available for years on lookism and here and they are just still scratching the surface, jfl at learning hunter / prey eyes theory in 2020, and still some of them are coping about it, it will take them decades to reach things real looksmaxxing shits.

From their foids thread :lul:
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read, and i feel as though I've lost IQ points from reading it.

I don't even know where to begin with this nonsense. First of all, what would the physical characteristics of a wolf have anything to do with human sexuality or sexual attraction? Regular people aren't sexually attracted to animals. The average human isn't a furry. Needless to say that other predator animals such as owls and cats have large fucking eyes.

Humans are apes. Apes are ominvors and can be predators or prey. Ape eyes can literally be any shape (rounded, almond, angular, or a mixture). No female ape would want to be hunted by a male ape because it means that she would fucking die. Apes that don't have to rely on a "heat" period to mate, sexual intercourse is used for a variety of reasons and isn't always initiated by the male.

Why is it that people who want to use the animal kingdom to explain behaviors in humans are always so fucking stupid?

This is bullshit. There is no truth to it. People need to read books instead of the opinions of brain dead sexist trolls who probably rape sheep.

JFL at the low foid IQ low E no T opinion :lul::lul::lul:
They think a high T hunter male will want to kill the female :lul::lul::lul:

They litteraly turn gold into shit so we are fine for decades JFL

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth
View attachment 398976
View attachment 398978

View attachment 398974
View attachment 398981
View attachment 398987

JFL

full thread: