Women taller than 170 cm can't be attractive

I love tall foids for their long legs

I like short foids tbh, tossing them around while we're fucking is fun

I live in the Netherlands and the native girls are the most attractive and a lot of them are easily taller than 180 cm.

I live in the Netherlands and the native girls are the most attractive and a lot of them are easily taller than 180 cm.
The few women I've seen in my life who were this tall were brutish as fuck

The few women I've seen in my life who were this tall were brutish as fuck
The women here actually have feminine faces, often they're very model-like. The other day I saw a native girl with an amazing lower third, she was stunning. I couldn't see how tall she was as she was cycling past me.

• Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 3142
Cope it’s all about proportion

Very good post.
I've never been attracted to girls taller than 165cm.
It's just a huge turn off and triggers my manlet insecurities.
But even if I was tall I'd prefer to fuck shorter petite girls and dominate them.
Tall girls don't deserve a tallfags validation because they'd reject all manlets.
Zero empathy for tall foids.
I dislike them.
To be honest tall girls are mostly the ones that dont reject and stay with almost same height men and the very short women tend to want very tall men do you think 6'0 women will say i want 6'5 men or nothing else no they say im okay with 6'1 even his only 1 inch taller becouse there is not much dating options left at those heights

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
I think liking tall women is a cuck trait tbh, even if you're tall yourself. I just don't get why girls height would even be a factor unless she mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I think liking tall women is a cuck trait tbh, even if you're tall yourself. I just don't get why girls height would even be a factor unless she mogs you

I think its a bodydysmorphia thing tbh. I wouldn‘t say its cuck but volcel high standard stuff

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have no issues with a taller women

I want my woman to be 5'6" to 5'8".

5’5-5’7 is ideal my preference tbh ngl