Women taller than me are rarer than chads

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
exaggeration but I rarely see women taller than me. It wasn’t until university where I genuinely saw it however I very rarely see women taller than 5’10 flat. 5’11+ women are rarer than 6’5+ men.

Stop larping that ur 5’11+ if u claim u muh see women taller than u everyday that’s bs

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, socialcel, sub5c3l and 2 others
exaggeration but I rarely see women taller than me. It wasn’t until university where I genuinely saw it however I very rarely see women taller than 5’10 flat. 5’11+ women are rarer than 6’5+ men.

Stop larping that ur 5’11+ if u claim u muh see women taller than u everyday that’s bs
Are you Latino?

5"11 women aren't rarer than 6"5 men there's something called the golden ratio meaning the AVG height difference between both genders which Is 4-5.5 inches depending on the country so 6"5 male isn't more common that 5"11 female 6"5 male =6"0'6"1 female

This. Most women I live around are of Anglo or German descent and they’re rarely taller than 5’10

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 60051 and Trilogy
Even in my super tall city women here are mostly 5'6-5'8 with no heels, muh 5'10 foid is cope from niggas who cant measure right or saw one tall bitch and had a breakdown at being heightmogged

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and ElTruecel
Even in my super tall city women here are mostly 5'6-5'8 with no heels, muh 5'10 foid is cope from niggas who cant measure right or saw one tall bitch and had a breakdown at being heightmogged
Are u Saint?

Yes but i account for women of all races.
buddy boyo... you're lucky to be born far away from the Balkans... trust me you would be heighmogged daily here just like me 6'0 guy who everyday see women WAY taller than me

I'm not larping when I say that 6'3 women aren't uncommon here

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and ElTruecel
buddy boyo... you're lucky to be born far away from the Balkans... trust me you would be heighmogged daily here just like me 6'0 guy who everyday see women WAY taller than me

I'm not larping when I say that 6'3 women aren't uncommon here
Wtf 6'3 women!??

There aren't any 6'1+ where I live (scandinavia), or not any I've seen atleast

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Wtf 6'3 women!??

There aren't any 6'1+ where I live (scandinavia), or not any I've seen atleast
some Swedish user once said that it's not rare to see 6'3 Scandinavian girls

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
some Swedish user once said that it's not rare to see 6'3 Scandinavian girls
That's bullshit lol

I live in Sweden born and raised, I've never seen that

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel

a 5'11 girl is as rare as a 6'4 guy and both of those are top 1% or rarer
anyone claiming to see that everyday is spewing larpfuel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel