Women that "cant cook" disgust me

Recessed Life

Recessed Life

Iron
The lack of personality, discipline and femininity is fucking sickening. These Beckies choose to sit on their smartphones while Prakesh and Rodriguez prepare their slop of choice every day.

And when they say they can't cook they're not talking about making doughs, pastas, sauces or anything from scratch. These pathetic cunts are incapable of doing even basic preparation because everything has been handed to them their entire lives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, BigJimsWornOutTires, Klasik01 and 4 others
The lack of personality, discipline and femininity is fucking sickening. These Beckies choose to sit on their smartphones while Prakesh and Rodriguez prepare their slop of choice every day.

And when they say they can't cook they're not talking about making doughs, pastas, sauces or anything from scratch. These pathetic cunts are incapable of doing even basic preparation because everything has been handed to them their entire lives.
fuck these hoes

I went this girls place that i met at the club and she cooked me chicken nuggets it was sexy and she was hot as well goddamn

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yes, I've met many girls in college who were quite proud by the fact they didn't know how to cook. I've asked them who's gonna cook if they settle down and marry. Most seem kinda offended by this question and would explain to me in a rather condescending voice, that they don't go to college to become traditional housewives to cook, clean and do other household chores, it's not their department...
Also, I've been reading quite a few reports lately about guys who just married and complain that their wives refuse to cook, don't want to or are too lazy and simply order cooked meals from food delivery services.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock and brucewayne78
women with all their limbs and head still intact disgust me

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Imretarded? and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
So white women in general

I went this girls place that i met at the club and she cooked me chicken nuggets it was sexy and she was hot as well goddamn

I hope ops mother doesnt cook for him

Burritos freshly cooled from mama or nothing

men that can't cook disgust me also.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Gonthar
Its a basic life skill. You're just retarded if you're an adult and can't cook food. I take pride in the food I make, always looking to improve my skills.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Survival is a man's first biological need, not reproduction. It includes the need for water, food, and safety. If you, an adult man, still can't cook on your own, then you are a giga retard.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Its a basic life skill. You're just retarded if you're an adult and can't cook food. I take pride in the food I make, always looking to improve my skills.
Survival is a man's first biological need, not reproduction. It includes the need for water, food, and safety. If you, an adult man, still can't cook on your own, then you are a giga retard.
Lol, if she figures out you can cook, then you're the one who will do all the cooking from that moment on...
1000_F_220620866_CAODg8kkwGPDQoaeJqxNHhNhWlV62wR5.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Imretarded?
Lol, if she figures out you can cook, then you're the one who will do all the cooking from that moment on...
If she brings something to the table(sex or money), i wouldn't mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gonthar
I enjoy cooking, so I dont mind.

Like what bomber says, if she's willing to split the house needs in a different way to make up for me cooking, it's okay. I don't think this would be a problem anyways, we would have already established an equilibrium before we marry. So I'd know if she was lazy before then

Money? Lol, no...Her money is her money, your money is "our" money.
Sex is uncertain - if you look good you'll get it, if not or you descend, it will happen less and less during a marriage.

Money? Lol, no...Her money is her money, your money is "our" money.
Sex is uncertain - if you look good you'll get it, if not or you descend, it will happen less and less during a marriage.
Then who tf needs such wife/gf that is useless in everything and doesn't bring anything in a relationship? Then I'll just dump her, i'm not gonna be a mommy to babysit some child who hasn't grown up yet. I usually cook food for myself because that's just basic survival thing, nothing to do with masculinity and feminity. Even within animal kingdoms, males hunt and bring foods to their families.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Then who tf needs such wife/gf that is useless in everything and doesn't bring anything in a relationship? Then I'll just dump her, i'm not gonna be a mommy to babysit some child who hasn't grown up yet. I usually cook food for myself because that's just basic survival thing, nothing to do with masculinity and feminity. Even within animal kingdoms, males hunt and bring foods to their families.
Lol, that's how many modern relationships are, you have to invest more and more while getting less and less, and if you divorce you can lose everything.

Yeah, but after he feeds her, he gets to eat her vagina. Eh? A win-win, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
The roles are reversing

Now I know how to cook more than foids

This is why no one deserves extra rights