women thirsting over chad criminals+human nature pill

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
IMG 5888

now here you can guess what the comment section is, ill give you till the count of 3, for context this vid has about 5-6 good looking criminals in here with some even including assult/theft.

IMG 5887

no way, youre correct! waves of women thirsting over them. and there were many many more comments, although i dont want to just flood this with images. i chose this because it shows the contrast between thoughtful comments and thoughtless comments, there is a hidden message within this comment section too.

notice how the one comment talking about the halo affect (surprisingly intelligent for a tiktok normie) it only received 43 likes. whilst the comments that are just talking surface level superficial shit like “omg hes so fine” and “i need him” that take 0 effort/thinking to digest, have more likes, going into the thousands. and the comments on this vid, i looked through them all and the only comment i could find about the halo affect was that one, which is why i chose this screenshot specifically.

Humans on average are useless, this is why easily digestible braindead unintelligent content on youtube gets the most likes and views, and this is also why the most low effort shit replies like “dnr” get the most reps and actual high iq threads are ignored, this trend carries across every social media app and also every part of life too. its another reminder that human nature is universal and artificially unchangeable.

if you want a more in depth about this topic, watch tails video titled “the black mass will destroy you”

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and USERΝAME
brutal no reply pill proves the whole message of the thread :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and USERΝAME
@TheLastLaugh report

the retarded low iq faggot shit going on below here just proves the point of the post even more jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad