Women treat me like absolute shit

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
They make disgusting faces and they look at me like "angry".

WHILE i got rated 4-5 psl range here, real world proof me ratings of this site mean shit...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Lev Peshkov
Cos ur looks small & weak. I’m likely uglier than you but bitches can’t disrespect me like that cos I have height + frame

Cos ur looks small & weak. I’m likely uglier than you but bitches can’t disrespect me like that cos I have height + frame
How do i look small if i bench 120 kg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Wear timbs + shoe lifts to get fo 5’10 the looks will become less
Already doing this lol still getting 0 attention from females, so that the problem IS face and low dimorphism/smv too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Already doing this lol still getting 0 attention from females, so that the problem IS face and low dimorphism/smv too
And they still give you angry looks :what:? :lul::lul: Idk what to tell you I don’t experience this with a soy face at 6’3-4 fraud height

And they still give you angry looks :what:? :lul::lul: Idk what to tell you I don’t experience this with a soy face at 6’3-4 fraud height
Well, u probably look like a man...

i know the "angry" look a lot, it's usually the fat subhumans who do that. i think it has more to do with them being exposed to rude retarded subhumans on a daily basis that treat them like shit due to lookism. the good looking girls never have that look, they're always enthusiastic and radiant because everyone treats them like princesses

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
i know the "angry" look a lot, it's usually the fat subhumans who do that. i think it has more to do with them being exposed to rude retarded subhumans on a daily basis that treat them like shit due to lookism. the good looking girls never have that look, they're always enthusiastic and radiant because everyone treats them like princesses
Girls are never treated like shit. Men usually dont have standards

Girls are never treated like shit. Men usually dont have standards
maybe in white areas, in typical urban or even suburban nig and mexican infested locales, the men are less "chivalrous"