women treat men differently when their front doesn't match their side (FRONTCELS GTFIH)

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
on multiple occasions this has happened to me on multiple occasions i swear on my life and other frontcels can vouch for this WOMEN WILL TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY WHEN YOUR SIDE DOESN'T MATCH YOUR FRONT FOR ME I GET LITE TREATMENT. if you want me to provide examples or if you want me to post my side i will happily do it (to avoid TLDRcels)

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
on multiple occasions this has happened to me on multiple occasions i swear on my life and other frontcels can vouch for this WOMEN WILL TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY WHEN YOUR SIDE DOESN'T MATCH YOUR FRONT FOR ME I GET LITE TREATMENT. if you want me to provide examples or if you want me to post my side i will happily do it (to avoid TLDRcels)
thats why you cover ur side with hair, be smart

breh, I got good front, bad side
we got polar opposite problems
What exactly, how?
well for example you know what iois are right if you do women will give you iois but immediately change their mind/look at their phones if you turn around to face them can you imagine how weird it is for a woman to show you interest from the side giving you every signal in the world just to give one worded responses when you turn and face them? women in middle and hs have legit APPROACHED ME just to walk away and get dissapointed THEY WILL TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616 and Alucard69
So your profile is decent and your front sucks. Am I correct?

we got polar opposite problems

well for example you know what iois are right if you do women will give you iois but immediately change their mind/look at their phones if you turn around to face them can you imagine how weird it is for a woman to show you interest from the side giving you every signal in the world just to give one worded responses when you turn and face them? women in middle and hs have legit APPROACHED ME just to walk away and get dissapointed THEY WILL TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY
What are your problems in front profile?

So your profile is decent and your front sucks. Am I correct?
not even decent bro i get looks at cafeterias public places people willl stare at my side profile give me iois all that good shit but as soon as i turn well

• So Sad
Yeah angle-cel is real thing.

To me, women have given iois from the side thinking I'm some htn or chadlite, and then be disgusted or nope the second they see my front.

• So Sad
Reactions: ronald_2 and yoshisand
Yeah angle-cel is real thing.

To me, women have given iois from the side thinking I'm some htn or chadlite, and then be disgusted or nope the second they see my front.
fr im wondering what i did in a past life to deserve such cucking

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
One thing I'm poaitive of is that front is much more important than side. For example there's this girl I know that her profile is shit. She's receced as hell, ugly nose, sloped forehead. But form the front she's beautiful, her eyes, lips and ratios are amazing.

One thing I'm poaitive of is that front is much more important than side. For example there's this girl I know that her profile is shit. She's receced as hell, ugly nose, sloped forehead. But form the front she's beautiful, her eyes, lips and ratios are amazing.
yeah i think its like an optical illusion

• +1
my side is actually really good but my front is too wide, If my head were a little narrower I would be mogging from both angles. I have to stay low bodyfat to not look bloated from the front.

• +1
my side is actually really good but my front is too wide, If my head were a little narrower I would be mogging from both angles. I have to stay low bodyfat to not look bloated from the front.
So you have wide cheekbones/jaw? Or is your entire face wide?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
My side is terrible