Women used to hit puberty at 17

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Girls were getting their first menstrual cycle at 16-17 years of age, these days it's quite a bit younger. What the fuck happened? Why are girls hitting puberty at 11-12 now?
Why is this relevant? i'll let you figure that one out.
@SecularIslamist

Acceleration1.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, silencio, HeightPilledum and 8 others
They want to make them whores at the youngest age possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, normie tiktoker, greywind and 11 others
Girls hit the wall at 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Cope, romanstock and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, roidheadjockey, Ken and 4 others
Girls were getting their first menstrual cycle at 16-17 years of age, these days it's quite a bit younger. What the fuck happened? Why are girls hitting puberty at 11-12 now?
Why is this relevant? i'll let you figure that one out.
@SecularIslamist

Acceleration1.jpg
they are becoming more obese which triggers puberty earlier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 2 others
estrogen

• +1
Reactions: roidheadjockey, erectiledisaster and murdah
Oh no not this again :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
girls want to fuck younger and quicker

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
they are becoming more obese which triggers puberty earlier
HIgh bf and obesity does spike estrogen which can cause earlier puberbuty, buts is prob deeper than that? Is that what you meant?

Some girls even hit at 23 ( aristocratic circles)

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: hiwasuwor, JohnDoe and HTN_Mentalcel
HIgh bf and obesity does spike estrogen which can cause earlier puberbuty, buts is prob deeper than that? Is that what you meant?
yeah jews tryna age people at earlier age and make their puberties shittier to degrade goys

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yeah jews tryna age people at earlier age and make their puberties shittier to degrade goys
jews are all pedos, they want boys and girls both to hit puberty younger

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
jews are all pedos, they want boys and girls both to hit puberty younger

Yes they we're they broke the covenant between themselves and god

2:87
And We[God] did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.
And they said, "Our hearts are wrapped." But, [in fact], God has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is it that they believe.
[, 2:88]
Also Matthew 23:15
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are

• +1

And We[God] did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.
And they said, "Our hearts are wrapped." But, [in fact], God has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is it that they believe.
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are

Israel should not exist, God has punished jews and instructed them that they are to roam the planet and never have a home. They have gone against gods wishes and are truly cursed people

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Htobrother

Jews are terrible but Muslims ain't too behind either
Jews are silent killers but Muslims do stuff openly

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and panjeet currycel
Jews are terrible but Muslims ain't too behind either
Jews are silent killers but Muslims do stuff openly
Who Kills Muslims especially in palestine little innocent children also christians.
The Jews and zyonists

• +1
Who Kills Muslims especially in palestine little innocent children also christians
Jews and zyonists
That's true but don't forget about the Isis stuff that went down in 2016
they were following purest form of islam. I respect Shias more since they tend to be more civilized and focus on Ali and other imams and not Muhammad that taught muslims to be violent

That's true but don't forget about the Isis stuff that went down in 2016
they were following purest form of islam. I respect Shias more since they tend to be more civilized and focus on Ali and other imams and not Muhammad that taught muslims to be violent
Isis are Not Muslims
They dont belong to the ummah and are far astray dont be brain washed
Also USA Supports Isis

It’s that damn phone!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Isis are Not Muslims
They dont belong to the ummah and are far astray dont be brain washed
Cmon now, Jihad permits killing, people, raping captive women it's clear in the Quran
and don't forget about the verses like Quran 2:191
"kill all disbelievers"

• +1
All.the chemicals in food these days
Processing etc

• +1
Cmon now, Jihad permits killing, people, raping captive women it's clear in the Quran
and don't forget about the verses like Quran 2:191
"kill all disbelievers"
You seem brainwashed by jewmedia That was in time of war but read the whole god only Orders you to Fight unless attacked and If they Stop you have No right to fight

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

says : And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Quran 2:192)

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. (Quran 2:193)

Last edited:
the wall is cope

That was in time of war but read the whole god only Orders you to Fight unless attacked and If they Stop you have No right to fight

says : And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Quran 2:192)

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. (Quran 2:193)
how about raping captive women in this given Hadith? https://sunnah.com/muslim:1456a

not a valid hadith i think
There are others like the prophet saying to dip the fly in your drink to cure it from diseases
If that's not authentic how is he saying that authentic

not a valid hadith i think
There are others like the prophet saying to dip the fly in your drink to cure it from diseases
First It doesnt say rape them IT says :

taking them in sound chastity (i. e. in marriage), and not in licentiousness.

4.24. And (also forbidden to you are) all married women, save those (captives) whom your right hands possess (and whose ties with their husbands have practically been cut off). This is God's decree, binding upon you. Lawful for you are all beyond those mentioned, that you may seek, offering them of your wealth, taking them in sound chastity (i. e. in marriage), and not in licentiousness. And whomever of them you seek to enjoy in marriage (under these conditions), give them their bridal-due as a duty. But there is no blame on you for what you do by mutual agreement after the duty (has been done). Assuredly, God is All-Knowing (of what you do and why), and All-Wise.

Also i dont believe hadith 100%
People are telling Stories what they saw
Only the book

Last edited:
IT doesnt say rape them IT says :

taking them in sound chastity (i. e. in marriage), and not in licentiousness.

4.24. And (also forbidden to you are) all married women, save those (captives) whom your right hands possess (and whose ties with their husbands have practically been cut off). This is God's decree, binding upon you. Lawful for you are all beyond those mentioned, that you may seek, offering them of your wealth, taking them in sound chastity (i. e. in marriage), and not in licentiousness. And whomever of them you seek to enjoy in marriage (under these conditions), give them their bridal-due as a duty. But there is no blame on you for what you do by mutual agreement after the duty (has been done). Assuredly, God is All-Knowing (of what you do and why), and All-Wise.
how about : https://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/105 , https://sunnah.com/urn/740150

Its all part of the plan

Early puberty and high age of consent = less families

• WTF
They want to make them whores at the youngest age possible
Cope all Zoomers & milennials have way less sex compared to previous gens

there is studies that flys left wing has toxins and the other one Is naturally antibacterial

• JFL
I didnt Open this
But as i Said hadith Is Not one of the books of god
Is written from people or Stories
Also i dont believe in Shia or sunni or any sects
I only believe in the prophets and all books and revelations from god,
Allah permits killing non believers in Quran and that verse doesn't say it should be only used during Jihad

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
there is studies that flys left wing has toxins and the other one Is naturally antibacterial
also how can you explain these teachings? is it scientifically proven too?
Have your hands licked by somebody else
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."
Sahih Bukhari 7:65:366

Green and white jars are Forbidden​

Narrated Ash-Shaibani: I heard 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa saying, "The Prophet forbade the use of green jars." I said, "Shall we drink out of white jars?" He said, "No."
Sahih Bukhari 7:69:501

Drinking water while standing is a sin​

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: None of you should drink while standing; and if anyone forgets, he must vomit.
Sahih Muslim 23:5022

and many more

• +1
link me a study that says that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

Narrated Ash-Shaibani: I heard 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa saying, "The Prophet forbade the use of green jars." I said, "Shall we drink out of white jars?" He said, "No."

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: None of you should drink while standing; and if anyone forgets, he must vomit.

and many more

Here Is only one of the study for the fly

and many more
This with the water the curries in Ayurveda they Tell you to Sit and Drink slowly also because Its better scientifically

• JFL