Women value women that are not so valued by actual men in the same way that men value other men that are not so valued by women

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Every time I'm talking with friends, I see them talking about highly buffed roided guys as the ideal for females, even tho at least lookists know that roiders are actually just a niche in regard to looks

But like, the same applies to females, the ideal for females are basically pop divas/famous females that give "bad bitch" energy, and do not represent the type of women actually most men are into...

Ideal females in the mind of foids:

iu

iu

iu

Actual females most men would deem ideal:

iu

iu

iu

Conclusion:

Both normie women and men do not know how to accurately assert beauty in regards to their own sex.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16530 and Clark69
What is this title my guy?

Half the forum can only read 5 words before losing their attention

But very good post despite these users saying blackpill isn’t secret knowledge people out there can’t even rate one another

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
What is this title my guy?

Half the forum can only read 5 words before losing their attention

But very good post despite these users saying blackpill isn’t secret knowledge people out there can’t even rate one another
I'm wordy...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Every time I'm talking with friends, I see them talking about highly buffed roided guys as the ideal for females, even tho at least lookists know that roiders are actually just a niche in regard to looks

But like, the same applies to females, the ideal for females are basically pop divas/famous females that give "bad bitch" energy, and do not represent the type of women actually most men are into...

Ideal females in the mind of foids:

iu

iu

iu

Actual females most men would deem ideal:

iu

iu

iu

Conclusion:

Both normie women and men do not know how to accurately assert beauty in regards to their own sex.
The 3 women that women think are ideal is due to media halo they are constantly in the news for their dating lives etc- plus coz they're all filleted up it's deemed a more realistic goal to aim of for foods.
Rather than Lima as she is genetically superior

Fillered* foids*

so ur saying we tend to like abused dogs