neither can every tall guy

u can either be a short incel, or a tall incel

or focus on what really matters.

FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
It's a lot harder to be an incel if you're tall though.

Tall height can make up for a meh face much more than a great face can make up for a meh height.

I am getting a lot of matches on hinge, but 1) 95% of them are me sending out the likes first 2) they always say shit like “I’m looking for a serious relationship”, try to make me talk to them on the app before giving me their number, have only been called handsome once

They definitely see I’m tall and rich but low sex appeal so they oofy doofy zone me

Can I still get sex like this? Yes.

But I’m still not getting Chad treatment

I need to looksmax
OP is a blackpill veteran. Anyone who's blackpilled knows that women viewing you as an oofy doofy is not good. Yes you don't repulse women but they don't fantasize about you either.
bro I thought you were dead

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
It's a lot harder to be an incel if you're tall though.

Tall height can make up for a meh face much more than a great face can make up for a meh height.
5’7 5 psl >>>> 6’3 4 psl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
If ur getting matches that means ur prolly above avg looking, Id suggest just build a more sex oriented profile, by smthn like shirtless pics pref with a hard dick poking through ur pants, or smthn like messy hair pics that too shirtless. Also try to include pics of forearms and hands (Specifically vieny) but dont show them directly youll look try hard. Try to choose a different subject for the video, smthn innocent, and try to make it appear that you just accidentally showed sex to her, it just so happened. Try smthn like petting a cat whilst flaunting ur vieny forearms, or smthn like reading with a book in front of ur face whilst ur showing off ur body. Just use a hobby as a DECOY.

If ur getting matches that means ur prolly above avg looking, Id suggest just build a more sex oriented profile, by smthn like shirtless pics pref with a hard dick poking through ur pants, or smthn like messy hair pics that too shirtless. Also try to include pics of forearms and hands (Specifically vieny) but dont show them directly youll look try hard. Try to choose a different subject for the video, smthn innocent, and try to make it appear that you just accidentally showed sex to her, it just so happened. Try smthn like petting a cat whilst flaunting ur vieny forearms, or smthn like reading with a book in front of ur face whilst ur showing off ur body. Just use a hobby as a DECOY.
Thanks I’ll try this after a year of Jim

I’m recomping rn

Target weight 175-180 at 6’2

Rn I’m skinny fat and need more muscle

Thanks I’ll try this after a year of Jim

I’m recomping rn

Target weight 175-180 at 6’2

Rn I’m skinny fat and need more muscle
If ur 6'2 Id suggest u to build a group of shorter friends, and also upload pics of u heightmogging them. Smthn like this

This picture gives u the illusion that connor murphy (the dude on left) is 6'5 or 6'6 smthn when hes around 6'1, yep. The guy on the right is so short he inflates connors height. Use that to ur advantage. Get pictures clicked in groups where ur the tallest. We all have halos and failos, and the bp is all abt hiding our failos and inflating our halos to the world.
May lord gandy bless u with a harem of brunette stacies by 2025. best of luck nigger

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, whiteissuperior and Richard_Hungwell
If ur 6'2 Id suggest u to build a group of shorter friends, and also upload pics of u heightmogging them. Smthn like this

View attachment 2901038

This picture gives u the illusion that connor murphy (the dude on left) is 6'5 or 6'6 smthn when hes around 6'1, yep. The guy on the right is so short he inflates connors height. Use that to ur advantage. Get pictures clicked in groups where ur the tallest. We all have halos and failos, and the bp is all abt hiding our failos and inflating our halos to the world.
May lord gandy bless u with a harem of brunette stacies by 2025. best of luck nigger
That's so unnecessary...

Should I, as an able-bodied short man, start taking pictures next to people in wheelchairs then? Pathetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Navnith and whiteissuperior
That's so unnecessary...

Should I, as an able-bodied short man, start taking pictures next to people in wheelchairs then? Pathetic.
Yes I don’t make the rules women do

Sorry Manlet

That's so unnecessary...

Pathetic but works. This world is fucking pathetic my nigga, if ur short click pictures with people as tall as u or shorter than u, so it gives an illusion that u arent as short as u are. Taking pics next to disabled people is just making it too obvious

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior