Women virgin shaming

qwep

qwep

Banned
Whilst also having sex thrown at them because theyre a woman. Dumb sluts dont know how much easier they have it yet they have the nerve to call virgins losers. As if theyve done something themselves and not been guided through life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and ZyzzReincarnate
You know, women seemingly don't like a man to be called a stud and a women to be called a slut, but for a man to be an stud, he must be rich, handsome, tall, charismatic, strong, a lot of qualities, some of them even impossible to achieve.

Now to be a slut you just gotta be a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
You know, women seemingly don't like a man to be called a stud and a women to be called a slut, but for a man to be an stud, he must be rich, handsome, tall, charismatic, strong, a lot of qualities, some of them even impossible to achieve.

Now to be a slut you just gotta be a woman.
yeah at any time a woman can just be like “yknow what? ill let everyone fuck me :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dude, just don't tell them you are a virgin. How hard can that be? Just act like a slayer, be cocky. JFC, why expose yourself.

And of cours bitches are getting dick like nothing, it's the law of nature. Be low inhib and focus on your own enjoyment and stop caring what others do. Life is all about you.

• +1
Dude, just don't tell them you are a virgin. How hard can that be? Just act like a slayer, be cocky. JFC, why expose yourself.
This lol. honestly so many people are so low IQ that they just can't understand acting to fucking make it

• +1
This lol. honestly so many people are so low IQ that they just can't understand acting to fucking make it

Incels for some reason feel entitled to being understood as virgins. They feel entitled to empathy. They don't understand that empathy doesn't exist espeicially for men. Instead fo bitching about being a virgin why not act like you are not? I didn't even have time to think about being a virgin in social situations

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
  • +1
It's like their entire personality revolves around their inceldom

it's this SJW kink they have that somehow being an incel is some sort of a political issue like being a communist i.e and they have to protest about it while seeking for acceptance. It's almost as if they would rather be accepted as incels over getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6401
it's this SJW kink they have that somehow being an incel is some sort of a political issue like being a communist i.e and they have to protest about it while seeking for acceptance. It's almost as if they would rather be accepted as incels over getting laid.
LMAO! Exactly they talk about reapportioning girls to incels it's like jfl stop kidding yourselves your issues are not important enough to be a political movement. It blows my mind how they have gotten on mainstream media despite being of little importantance

• +1
LMAO! Exactly they talk about reapportioning girls to incels it's like jfl stop kidding yourselves your issues are not important enough to be a political movement. It blows my mind how they have gotten on mainstream media despite being of little importantance

Incels always existed lol. But nowdays, they identify so much with this. "I didn't get the job cause I'm incel", "I didn't get a new car cause I'm incel", "Society hates incels", then stop giving yourself away and act like a slayer. It's so simple. Why not adapt to society instead of bitching about it on a forum? It's not like Trump will give a fuck about a small forum with a few hundred autists in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Incels always existed lol. But nowdays, they identify so much with this. "I didn't get the job cause I'm incel", "I didn't get a new car cause I'm incel", "Society hates incels", then stop giving yourself away and act like a slayer. It's so simple. Why not adapt to society instead of bitching about it on a forum? It's not like Trump will give a fuck about a small forum with a few hundred autists in it.
As a Slayer, Trump laughs at cels

• +1
As a Slayer, Trump laughs at cels

Trump is such a chad tbh. Every girl I went out with always brought him up. Even my oneitis brought him up. They mocked him but femoids are ful of shit, if they bring someone up, they like him.

• +1
Trump is such a chad tbh. Every girl I went out with always brought him up. Even my oneitis brought him up. They mocked him but femoids are ful of shit, if they bring someone up, they like him.
Not only that but he's so low inhibition and high t that he just does whatever he wants

• +1
Not only that but he's so low inhibition and high t that he just does whatever he wants
Im legit convinced that all these sluts that talk shit about him and make fun of his hair secretly masturbate to him.

• +1
Im legit convinced that all these sluts that talk shit about him and make fun of his hair secretly masturbate to him.
I wouldn't doubt it. He's a Slayer and was a hunk in is prime

• +1
I wouldn't doubt it. He's a Slayer and was a hunk in is prime

All ethnic bitches bow down before the superior white man, this is a fact.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Idk man black women always have really good bodies. Very high e

It's not about body. It's about face, body and coloring too. You can't deny that this is what ideal looks like (and she is from STEM lol):

eqzkRAb.jpg

• +1
It's not about body. It's about face, body and coloring too. You can't deny that this is what ideal looks like (and she is from STEM lol):

eqzkRAb.jpg
why do you have to pick the ugliest fucking med women?

Attachments

• Woman.PNG
    Woman.PNG
    136.7 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
why do you have to pick the ugliest fucking med women?

Lol at this cope. She is the cutest and prettiest thing ever. She looks so friendly and loving. The one you posted looks weird. I mean, she is fuckable but she is far from godess

• +1

eqzkRAb.jpg
I can most definitely deny that lmao. Most black women or white women look the best

• +1
Lol at this cope. She is the cutest and prettiest thing ever. She looks so friendly and loving. The one you posted looks weird. I mean, she is fuckable but she is far from godess
Cope. woman above is a Mediterranean goddess of fertility and femininity.
Why do you have a thing for girls who look like crackwhores?

• +1
I can most definitely deny that lmao. Most black women or white women look the best

Well, more for me I guess. After all, we tend to like girls from our ethnic group the most so it's only natural that girls like her or my oneitis look better to me than they do to you. There is some sort of suconcious understanding involved. Kinda like how we, greek people, can tell each other apart when among foreginers.
Cope. woman above is a Mediterranean goddess of fertility and femininity.

Her mouth area ruins her

Why do you have a thing for girls who look like crackwhores?

How exactly does she look like a crackwhore?

Last edited:
  • +1
Well, more for me I guess. After all, we tend to like girls from our ethnic group the most so it's only natural that girls like her or my oneitis look better to me than they do to you. There is some sort of suconcious understanding involved. Kinda like how we, greek people, can tell each other apart when among foreginers.
I have a theory that we are attracted to girls individually based on what would suit our genetics the best and produce the most healthy (ie Chad/Stacy child), which explains why two subhumans like Barrett's parents can produce a model

• +1
I have a theory that we are attracted to girls individually based on what would suit our genetics the best and produce the most healthy (ie Chad/Stacy child), which explains why two subhumans like Barrett's parents can produce a model

There is more to it than just looks. most dutch girls mog greek girls to oblivion but greek girls are still more attractive to me. it's hard to explain since it's instinctual

• +1
There is more to it than just looks. most dutch girls mog greek girls to oblivion but greek girls are still more attractive to me. it's hard to explain since it's instinctual
Probably a product of your upbringing. It's what happens for most behavioral traits so I assume it works for attraction as well.

Basically genetics+environment=attraction

• +1
Probably a product of your upbringing. It's what happens for most behavioral traits so I assume it works for attraction as well.

Basically genetics+environment=attraction

It happens instantaneously, I have 0 control over it. This upbringing thing, has been hardcoded into my brain. But it's good you know, I have no bad feelings over it.

• +1
It happens instantaneously, I have 0 control over it. This upbringing thing, has been hardcoded into my brain. But it's good you know, I have no bad feelings over it.
Yeah man I get that. And you shouldn't feel bad it's genetics and upbringing you can't help that.

• +1

And of cours bitches are getting dick like nothing, it's the law of nature. Be low inhib and focus on your own enjoyment and stop caring what others do. Life is all about you.

On the other hand sometimes I feel like there is "virgin" printed on my forehead.

• +1
Yeah man I get that. And you shouldn't feel bad it's genetics and upbringing you can't help that.

Most people are like that. Dutch men opt for duthc women, black men for blakc women. The majority of humanity date/fuck within their ethnic group
On the other hand sometimes I feel like there is "virgin" printed on my forehead.

Work around that

• +1
Most people are like that. Dutch men opt for duthc women, black men for blakc women. The majority of humanity date/fuck within their ethnic group

Work around that
Yeah it's mostly cultural man. I prefer white girls with big tits so idk if it's genetics or what

• +1
This entire thread can be summed up like this:

blackopstruecel: blah blah blah oneitis
Nibba: Let me suck your dick

• +1
Yeah it's mostly cultural man. I prefer white girls with big tits so idk if it's genetics or what

If you are white, then it's perfectly normal

• +1
I am not being homophobic, I just noticed that you like sucking @blackopstruecel dick on here.
I am not being homophobic, I just noticed that you like sucking @blackopstruecel dick on here.
How do you think @Intel.Imperitive feels about your relationship with him?

• +1
Taking one for the TEAM. Where my niggahs at?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
No harm no foul tbh. No white guys want those women so they can have em and produce lil mulatto kids

And hopefully white guys don't want med sluts

• +1
  • +1
Most white guys dont even like med girls dude. Most white guys like white girls
I think that white guys prefer mostly white girls and probably white guys aren't interested that much in med girls

• +1
I think that white guys prefer mostly white girls and probably white guys aren't interested that much in med girls
Thanks exactly what I said B O T Y O

• +1