Women want drama like you want blowjobs

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Women want drama like you want blowjobs. They can deal with not having any for a while, but after a while it starts getting a little boring and you need something more. Good, masculine, capable guys get left every day because they actually make things too good for their women. No dating coach will tell you this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, chosen-one, Deleted member 11479 and 8 others
why am I not drawing in pussy then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
just kidnapp them theory

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6908 and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, f0rmless and gamma
Coz you're dramatic, but you are dramatically ugly.

Women want drama like you want blowjobs. They can deal with not having any for a while, but after a while it starts getting a little boring and you need something more. Good, masculine, capable guys get left every day because they actually make things too good for their women. No dating coach will tell you this.
cope for ugly guys, chad doesn't care

What kind of drama? Elab

True, and this applies to chads too. If a foid gets bored/tired of you regardless of how high SMV/aesthetic you are, get ready to be cheated on.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7465 and 5 others
True, and this applies to chads too. If a foid gets bored/tired of you regardless of how high SMV/aesthetic you are, get ready to be cheated on.

Another thing black extremist clowns aren't ready to open their eyes too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 11167, joeveniro and 1 other person
Being Hot and Cold towards them is good. Needs a balance its like you care for them while not showing you care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 7419, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Another low iq post incels will fall for

What kind of drama? Elab

Tug of wars. Putting her in her place. Reminding her she is the girl. Making her want to submit to a powerful man.

Take her negativity that she is trying to suck the energy out of you with and then counterattack, with a backhand to the face lol. I'm joking.

Take her negativity that she is trying to suck the energy out of you with and flip it around on her. Get mad. Put her in her place. She will create the drama and it's down to you as to whether you can create your own energy to put her in her place or not. Women (Some unknowingly) love when guys get mad. They find it primal.

The more feminist the bitch, the harder it'll be to shut the tart down. If you have established yourself to her as a cuck, then it may not even be possible as she may not be able to un-see what she has seen.

In polite summary: Always reminding her that the male and female dynamic between the two of you involves YOU being the male, not her. Often REMINDING women off this REQUIRES you to take on her dramatic antics face on. If you are a nice guy and just stand there and take the blows and try and act all sweet-boy, you will set the stage for her to take the masculine role in the relationship and overtime she will feel less and less feminine. Which then leads to; "I dunno why, I am bored of him. He doesn't challenge me. He is too nice". Some masculine, well-put-together men cannot be assed with the drama though and just say yeah, whatever and get trampled. Then get categorised as too nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 4106, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Being Hot and Cold towards them is good. Needs a balance its like you care for them while not showing you care.

Nailed. Hot and cold. Upset them and then resurrect the situation. They love it when you bounce-back, lol, if you are good at it. I've had this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Yea very true but balancing it is very hard, at least for m

• +1
Tug of wars. Putting her in her place. Reminding her she is the girl. Making her want to submit to a powerful man.

Take her negativity that she is trying to suck the energy out of you with and then counterattack, with a backhand to the face lol. I'm joking.

Take her negativity that she is trying to suck the energy out of you with and flip it around on her. Get mad. Put her in her place. She will create the drama and it's down to you as to whether you can create your own energy to put her in her place or not. Women (Some unknowingly) love when guys get mad. They find it primal.

The more feminist the bitch, the harder it'll be to shut the tart down. If you have established yourself to her as a cuck, then it may not even be possible as she may not be able to un-see what she has seen.

In polite summary: Always reminding her that the male and female dynamic involves YOU being the male, not her. Often REMINDING women off this REQUIRES you to take on her dramatic antics face on. If you are a nice guy and just stand there and take the blows and try and act all sweet-boy, you will set the stage for her to take the masculine role in the relationship and overtime she will feel less and less feminine. Which then leads to; "I dunno why, I am bored of him. He doesn't challenge me. He is too nice". Some masculine, well-put-together men cannot be assed with the drama though and just say yeah, whatever and get trampled. Then get categorised as too nice.
So never take shit from her and "punish" her if she tries?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6908
So never take shit from her and "punish" her if she tries?

It's an art. Not a science.

Putting it into concrete explanation is not easy.

I think it is a skill that is built on intuition. Intuition = Learned experience. Requires a certain touch.

They want 2pac with a degree. How many girls have you heard say they want someone who's soft on the inside and rough on the out?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
It's an art. Not a science.

Putting it into concrete explanation is not easy.

I think it is a skill that is built from intuition. Intuition = Learned experience. Requires a certain touch.

They want 2pac with a degree. How many girls have you heard say they want someone who's soft on the inside and rough on the out?

That's why 2pac was such a hit with the ladies.

Sweetboy + Badboy

Masculine bone-structure with high-trust pretty boy eyes

And then he also had 2 sides to him. So he was congruent of his looks

This is what they want

But fuck what they want only. Focus on what you want also. That's the way I see it and how us all SHOULD.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
cope for ugly guys, chad doesn't care
Disagree, even if you're O'Pry she will want drama. Her hypergamy for excitement and drama will tick and she'll leave. Looks are good for attraction and important but to keep a woman you need to have that dramatic side and exciting side. She feeds off that, even Chad has to abide by this rule doesn't matter who you are imo.

• +1
Disagree, even if you're O'Pry she will want drama. Her hypergamy for excitement and drama will tick and she'll leave. Looks are good for attraction and important but to keep a woman you need to have that dramatic side and exciting side. She feeds off that, even Chad has to abide by this rule doesn't matter who you are imo.

Looks are for getting laid. Slaying.

Relationships require more.

And it's the same with men. We aren't gonna be wifeying sluts/bimbos. (Tho I know this happens)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
Indeed they hate Simp behaviour even if you're good looking. Thats why you see cute girls fucking thugs and caring for them.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Women (Some unknowingly) love when guys get mad. They find it primal.
This is legit, women say they hate seeing guys get mad or fight but they love it. It's something instinctual they look for, like calm and cold but at the same time can explode at any minute and put them in their place. She wants you to stand up to her and others. Ofc picking retarded fights with everyone for no reason is dumb but within reason you should be able to stand up to yourself.

over if you're in a relationship and she doesn't feel like she's in a movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Indeed they hate Simp behaviour even if you're good looking. Thats why you see cute girls fucking thugs and caring for them.
Yep, this site under values the importance of character, looks matter for sure but character is so important. Being able to stand up and not be a yes man to her is big, even more is if you stand up to others for your values and not take anyone's shit. She will see that and be even more attracted.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I agree, there is a reason why so many women submit to toxic relationships

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and volcelfatcel
I agree, there is a reason why so many women submit to toxic relationships
They get into abusive relationships for the rush of excitement it's real. The drama is so vital to her if her life is perfect she has nothing to look forward to and she'll get bored.

This is legit, women say they hate seeing guys get mad or fight but they love it. It's something instinctual they look for, like calm and cold but at the same time can explode at any minute and put them in their place. She wants you to stand up to her and others. Ofc picking retarded fights with everyone for no reason is dumb but within reason you should be able to stand up to yourself.

Yup.

This is exactly what you don't do lol. Act like a sweetboy. We've been taught it's what they want and like tho.

Hear out the lyrics.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

In polite summary: Always reminding her that the male and female dynamic between the two of you involves YOU being the male, not her. Often REMINDING women off this REQUIRES you to take on her dramatic antics face on. If you are a nice guy and just stand there and take the blows and try and act all sweet-boy, you will set the stage for her to take the masculine role in the relationship and overtime she will feel less and less feminine. Which then leads to; "I dunno why, I am bored of him. He doesn't challenge me. He is too nice". Some masculine, well-put-together men cannot be assed with the drama though and just say yeah, whatever and get trampled. Then get categorised as too nice.
Damn humans are just animals

no drama for your face