Women want non-looksmaxxed guys with good bases

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Hear me out:

Mentally healthy girls want a dude who’s got a normal looking face with lots of potential and decent height + pheno.

They want someone who’s stylizable, customizable, and even fixable in some cases.

Looksmaxxed dudes come across as narcy and untrustworthy.

If ur just looking to slay, that’s another story.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: sayi, FrankOcean, Lethbridge and 7 others
yep. thats why surgery is cope. if you have a good base you wont be incel anyway. if you have to drop to 10% bf to look human, then its over

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Allornothing, datboijj and 3 others
copioid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and 📎♿️⚙️
Foids just want guys who naturally look good. Brutal not even surgerymaxxing will work for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and datboijj
The point of looksmaxxing is to make it look like your naturally good looking jfl. Never ever tell girls you looksmax and you won’t have a problem.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Deleted member 34058, klamus and 12 others
The point of looksmaxxing is to make it look like your naturally good looking jfl. Never ever tell girls you looksmax and you won’t have a problem.
Would you lie to your wife?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and PrimoMaxxer
Hear me out:

Mentally healthy girls want a dude who’s got a normal looking face with lots of potential and decent height + pheno.

They want someone who’s stylizable, customizable, and even fixable in some cases.

Bahi watch this video your wrong and right. Video

depends what u mean by looksmaxxing. Basic skincare and hygiene is no problem. But I agree that obvious hardmaxxes are 100% a failo

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
Would you lie to your wife?

Yes you fucking idiot. I hope you just have zero xp with women and are delusional, that's why you say this. Ofc you don't tell everything to your wife/gf. Have one or two trustworthy male friends, preferably from childhood and be honest with them in everything. Don't tell anything your female partner, that might lower your value in her eyes.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Over analysis op

They just want good genetics.

If you have good genetics and you are a super looksmaxed guy telling me she won't be attracted to you because you aren't a blank canvas? Stop being an idiot. She can change your style and she knows it.

She doesn't like looksmaxed guys that fraud good genes. Same reason gym rats are despised by women

I met my girl while way into my looksmax journey and she didn't have a problem with customising my own shit. I'd ask her for advice and she'd love it and then be giving me colours that look good on me. At the end of the day she likes my genes. In particular my hair and eye greens. Without those there is no relationship, even with my crazy voice halo.

It's just that try hard looksmaxers typically don't have good genes
They have 4 out of 10 and sometimes even 3 out of 10 genetics and when you looksmax as a 4 and below it doesn't suit you and you stand out but for all the wrong reasons.

Same way an ugly girl that cakes herself in makeup stands out and is now bearable to fuck but not bearable to wifey

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Over analysis op

They just want good genetics.

If you have good genetics and you are a super looksmaxed guy telling me she won't be attracted to you because you aren't a blank canvas? Stop being an idiot. She can change your style and she knows it.

She doesn't like looksmaxed guys that fraud good genes. Same reason gym rats are despised by women

I met my girl while way into my looksmax journey and she didn't have a problem with customising my own shit. I'd ask her for advice and she'd love it and then be giving me colours that look good on me. At the end of the day she likes my genes. In particular my hair and eye greens. Without those there is no relationship, even with my crazy voice halo.

It's just that try hard looksmaxers typically don't have good genes
They have 4 out of 10 and sometimes even 3 out of 10 genetics and when you looksmax as a 4 and below it doesn't suit you and you stand out but for all the wrong reasons.

Same way an ugly girl that cakes herself in makeup stands out and is now bearable to fuck but not bearable to wifey
Do you reckon someone with bad genetics can looksmax enough to fraud good genes ?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Do you reckon someone with bad genetics can looksmax enough to fraud good genes ?

A 4/10 yes. A 3/10 no.

I've seen it and the low tier beckies like it as they'd rather you did that than didn't. Both for illusive purposes and public image.

So it's still worth it imo. It's just that the better looking girls won't ignore the fraud and the girls that are your looksmatch will. As they know naturally better looking guys will pump and dump them.

Even if a low tier becky knows you have 4 / 10 genes she wants you to fraud slightly higher minimum and tbh low tier normie guys want her to do the same too, with makeup. The girls men don't want to fraud with makeup are generally 5 and higher. Obviously. But they still do.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and MaestheticMaso
Why that funng @Allornothing m?

Why that funng @Allornothing m?
You keep mentioning voice halo even though your voice is average it just makes me laugh.

Rest of the post was right though.

You keep mentioning voice halo even though your voice is average it just makes me laugh.

Rest of the post was right though.

You're insane.

ALMOST every single girl I've been with has remarked on it. Almost. Even some one nighters.

My LTR bird has remarked on it being the best voice she's ever heard and her friends are even more smitten, telling her about it without me there. Also remember that I take it up a notch when I am around women.

Are you solibsistic? What makes you think your perspective on the sexiness of a man's voice is more accurate than a woman's herself? That confidence in what you know is really gonna get you in trouble in life.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I know what else it is. My microphone on my smartphone lol.

I'll leave you a recording in a pm when I buy a microphone soon bro. Buying it for other purposes so convenient

I know what else it is. My microphone on my smartphone lol.

I'll leave you a recording in a pm when I buy a microphone soon bro. Buying it for other purposes so convenient

@Allornothing

You're insane.

ALMOST every single girl I've been with has remarked on it. Almost. Even some one nighters.

My LTR bird has remarked on it being the best voice she's ever heard and her friends are even more smitten, telling her about it without me there. Also remember that I take it up a notch when I am around women.

Are you solibsistic? What makes you think your perspective on the sexiness of a man's voice is more accurate than a woman's herself? That confidence in what you know is really gonna get you in trouble in life.
I was just comparing your voice to mine. My mistake.

Looksmaxxing in the past year changed my life idc what anyone says

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, TrestIsBest and ecig
Hear me out:

Agreed, but that’s why do you don’t tell women you’re looksmaxxing?..