Women who use too much make up are always ugly

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Basically the title.

Many women would deny this and say they do it because they just like it or want to be creative etc.
But all that is bullshit. Too much make up means always that the girl knows that she isn’t good looking enough without it.

There are maybe some really rare exceptions of women with BDD but they are 0.001%.

And I’m not talking about just slight make up but instead of extreme make up like this for example:

She is ugly af and overcompensates with a unnormal amount of make up

• +1
Reactions: angelo, datboijj, Kekee and 9 others
spitting water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Amnesia, volcelfatcel and 6 others
sometimes

caked up look gets me hard sometimes tho

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, datboijj and germanlooks
idk the best looking foids were the mosst insecure ones, they were the ones who had lots of makeup, spent many hours on nail hair etc.. ugly girls don't bother alot in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Bruh this subhuman italian girl has 733 k followers on IG :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Looks234 and 3 others
Screenshot 90

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Xangsane, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and JosephGarrot123
idk the best looking foids were the mosst insecure ones, they were the ones who had lots of makeup, spent many hours on nail hair etc.. ugly girls don't bother alot in my experience.
It’s the opposite. Natural good looking girls are most of the time also the ones who don’t overdo their make up because they know they are good looking.

you probably just fall for the frauding of ugly girl with tons of make up and think they are good looking

Of course she is italian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, germanlooks, gamma and 1 other person
It’s the opposite. Natural good looking girls are most of the time also the ones who don’t overdo their make up because they know they are good looking.

you probably just fall for the frauding of ugly girl with tons of make up and think they are good looking
I have never seen top tier girls without makeup, it's rare for girls to not have makeup in the first place. you wouldn't fit in without makeup and normie girls would see you as subpar species like the way normie guys see neets and nerds.
But maybe the culture is different where we live, I guess you can get away without make up in west if you look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Usually this is true. I have seen a couple of good looking women that wear makeup, but most of them tend to be on the uglier end of the spectrum. Idk where your from but in the UK its normal for to wear lots of makeup.

I had a stacylite roommate who wore alot of makeup. I saw her without makeup once and she looked so much better. The problem is her boyfriend was there so I sperged out so she thought I was insulting her.

Having poor skin quality is a common reason for women to wear lots of makeup.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and germanlooks
I have never seen top tier girls without makeup, it's rare for girls to not have makeup in the first place. you wouldn't fit in without makeup and normie girls would see you as subpar species like the way normie guys see neets and nerds.
But maybe the culture is different where we live, I guess you can get away without make up in west if you look good.
I didn’t mean no make up at all. I meant slight make up vs. extreme make up.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I noticed this too

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks