Women will cause the end of times

Deleted member 18503

Deleted member 18503

Silver
Women caused sin.When Adam gave a rib to make a woman and she manipulated him to eat the forbidden fruit, women were contained up until recently by either brute force or laws up until now. Men are biologically suited to sleep with multiple women and their bodies have no ill effects from doing so. Women can only be pregnant with one man’s child at a time, leaving her with stretch marks and a loss of elasticity in her vagina. Women are now equal to Men atleast in the social sense and it’s only getting worse, women are jaded by how many cocks they have ridden and will never be the same as a virgin girl. Their dopamine centers are fried from sex and party drugs, along with an oxytocin deficiency from loveless sex. When women sleep around their pair bonding is fucked and they will not commit to one dick. Women will cause the end times one way or another. I’m not advising you to never date but if “your” girl has more than 5 bodies you will be cheated on or divorced. Good luck bros that is all.:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yliaster, Deleted member 19530 and 9 others
Based

This life is chad or rope

unironically chads have higher value than stacked (not more options) but being a tall handsome man is more superior in every sense

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito and Deleted member 18503
Based

unironically chads have higher value than stacked (not more options) but being a tall handsome man is more superior in every sense
Yeah the only reason for a woman at this point is for sexual favors or to continue your bloodline

Boohoo motherfucker get fucked

women are jaded by how many cocks they have ridden and will never be the same as a virgin girl. Their dopamine centers are fried from sex and party drugs, along with an oxytocin deficiency from loveless sex. When women sleep around their pair bonding is fucked and they will not commit to one dick.
JFL, the 230th thread saying "Muh all women are sluts today, Muh society will collapse because I can't get a virgin wife"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, brianxx, Deleted member 16453 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
JFL, the 230th thread saying "Muh all women are sluts today, Muh society will collapse because I can't get a virgin wife"
Wish I could just delude myself like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and DwayneWhite55
Get out of my thread and go look for your dad
Oh shit this guy is feeling entitled!! I don't have to get off your thread you entitled piece of shit!! Lolll get pussy nigga

Oh shit this guy is feeling entitled!! I don't have to get off your thread you entitled piece of shit!! Lolll get pussy nigga
Why do you laugh when I say look for your dad, are you actually a fatherless bitch? you work at the drive thru bro relax

Why do you laugh when I say look for your dad, are you actually a fatherless bitch? you work at the drive thru bro relax
I'm sorry I don't have a reddit mod position like you do,not everyone is so entitled like you. But one thing is,you're not entitled to any pussy. Ever

The fact that you chose that pfp is just a giveaway that you are a faggot reddit mod

I'm sorry I don't have a reddit mod position like you do,not everyone is so entitled like you. But one thing is,you're not entitled to any pussy. Ever
😂😂😂😂😂 dadless faggot

• +1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Look at that deformed arm and 10 inch finger

Mirin that attempt at an insult
You can tell how subhuman you are just by your arm and hand. You actually feel entitled to a girl? Why should they like such a ugly leftist cuck like you? That has a pfp of a bearded ugly faggot. Is that really you? If so you should off yourself now.

You can tell how subhuman you are just by your arm and hand. You actually feel entitled to a girl? Why should they like such a ugly leftist cuck like you? That has a pfp of a bearded ugly faggot. Is that really you? If so you should off yourself now.
1. I’m the farthest thing from an ugly leftist cuck , I have an actual father btw
2.That’s Not me in my Pfp you stupid subhuman cumguzzler
3. Your dad doesn’t love you and your boss said to clean the floors before he gets back

Women caused sin.When Adam gave a rib to make a woman and she manipulated him to eat the forbidden fruit, women were contained up until recently by either brute force or laws up until now. Men are biologically suited to sleep with multiple women and their bodies have no ill effects from doing so. Women can only be pregnant with one man’s child at a time, leaving her with stretch marks and a loss of elasticity in her vagina. Women are now equal to Men atleast in the social sense and it’s only getting worse, women are jaded by how many cocks they have ridden and will never be the same as a virgin girl. Their dopamine centers are fried from sex and party drugs, along with an oxytocin deficiency from loveless sex. When women sleep around their pair bonding is fucked and they will not commit to one dick. Women will cause the end times one way or another. I’m not advising you to never date but if “your” girl has more than 5 bodies you will be cheated on or divorced. Good luck bros that is all.:blackpill:
r u a religious guy by any means? 😂 moslem or xtian?:feelsgood::feelshah:🤔

1. I’m the farthest thing from an ugly leftist cuck , I have an actual father btw
2.That’s Not me in my Pfp you stupid subhuman cumguzzler
3. Your dad doesn’t love you and your boss said to clean the floors before he gets back
You got an obsession with fathers ,does he butt rape you good? You're ugly just like your pfp you chose , we all know that's you

You got an obsession with fathers ,does he butt rape you good? You're ugly just like your pfp you chose , we all know that's you
No not having a father just shows the shit quality person you were raised as. You would shit yourself if I even looked at you in public, it’s easy to hide behind a screen. Your mother probably treated you like one of the girls, putting you in girl clothes, tucking your sad excuse for a dick and teaching you to be an annoying little faggot

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
No not having a father just shows the shit quality person you were raised as. You would shit yourself if I even looked at you in public, it’s easy to hide behind a screen. Your mother probably treated you like one of the girls, putting you in girl clothes, tucking your sad excuse for a dick and teaching you to be an annoying little faggot
You're father made a ugly leftist cuck that feels entitled to make threads on incel forums,but brags he has a father 😆 if he raised you so good wtf you doing here? That's right your life is shit. You know he hates you and favors his other kids.

Also show a pic of how big and bad you are,you better look like brock Lesnar

You're father made a ugly leftist cuck that feels entitled to make threads on incel forums,but brags he has a father 😆 if he raised you so good wtf you doing here? That's right your life is shit. You know he hates you and favors his other kids.
JFL at this retard, I’m on here bc I’m a former fatcel so I’m non NT. My life is great otherwise. What’s your excuse for being here curry boy?

JFL at this retard, I’m on here bc I’m a former fatcel so I’m non NT. My life is great otherwise. What’s your excuse for being here curry boy?
Larping like the lying dog you are , you're life is complete shit I can tell by your deformed arm and hand. With your dirty finger nails from scratching your stinky ass.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
i don't care, let it burn

i will die anyway

Also show a pic of how big and bad you are,you better look like brock Lesnar
I’m not posting my face/body on an incel site. Post your wrist and we can judge easily from their.

Larping like the lying dog you are , you're life is complete shit I can tell by your deformed arm and hand. With your dirty finger nails from scratching your stinky ass.
Not everyone has the same my dad left me story that leads them here.

I’m not posting my face/body on an incel site. Post your wrist and we can judge easily from their.
Sure sure full of excuses ,real chads aren't afraid of getting doxed lol your wrist is thin with long feminine ugly hands ,only your fingers are long but your hand and knuckles are small.

God said Hell will be populated with more foids so seems legit :blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sure sure full of excuses ,real chads aren't afraid of getting doxed lol your wrist is thin with long feminine ugly hands ,only your fingers are long but your hand and knuckles are small.
Post your wrist then faggot, guarantee you have a pathetic beta wrist to go with your framecel body

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Not everyone has the same my dad left me story that leads them here.
Do you ask your father why you can't get laid in a morgue? He says son you was one of my bad sperms, now shut the fuck up and suck my cock. And you drop to your knees.

Do you ask your father why you can't get laid in a morgue? He says son you was one of my bad sperms, now shut the fuck up and suck my cock. And you drop to your knees.
Is this one of those weird faggot fantasies you had while you were crying in your room wishing your dad would come back and why you can’t be like the rest of the girls

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Is this one of those weird faggot fantasies you had while you were crying in your room wishing your dad would come back and why you can’t be like the rest of the girls
You know all about putting on dresses ,because your dad makes you wear one when he's raping your ass

You know all about putting on dresses ,because your dad makes you wear one when he's raping your ass
Again projecting your weird faggot dreams on me, I’m not your dad bro.

Based

Being tall is not superior in any sense

Based

We should be making contacts with men who have daughters entering puberty and telling them that we want to marry their daughter on their 18th birthday but they most ensure strict discipline of the daughter and not allow her to have a smart phone or have a boyfriend
Obviously you will need to be successful in life for this idea to float but surely there are some men out their who want to preserve their daughters innocence until marriage to a good man rather than letting them get passed around in their teens? Surely???

Who am I kidding
The generation of men before us go out in public with their daughters dressed in leggings that are tight enough to expose the outline of their vagina
These 50 year old cucks walk with their teenage daughter to a football game while the 50 year old men behind her check out her ass that's exposed with leggings