Women willing to have sex for money are privileged

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I matched and talked with a 21-year-old pink-haired alt girl. She's fine-looking; some of you might find her very cute. She has met some guys to have sex for money (she didn't mention how many and was ambiguous), and she makes 500 - 900 euros per time. That's 500 - 900 dollars for Americans. Imagine how long you have to workcel for that kind of money.

Her style is similar to this pic:

qfjcamxgkne71.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Blkpill Godfather, gymmaxedhorse and 6 others
@badg96 @Niko69 @the BULL @Deusmaximus

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, fjor2096, BoneDensity and 6 others
Imagine getting paid to have sex

I matched and talked with a 21-year-old pink-haired alt girl. She's fine-looking; some of you might find her very cute. She has met some guys to have sex for money (she didn't mention how many and was ambiguous), and she makes 500 - 900 euros per time. That's 500 - 900 dollars for Americans. Imagine how long you have to workcel for that kind of money.

qfjcamxgkne71.jpg
Brutal, foids can’t lose at life at this point

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840 and Wallenberg
If they're willing to pay for It It Means this Is her market value. I personally wouldn't want to have sex with ppl i'm not attracted to so sounds Fair.

I did get the feeling that she has only done it a few times. Despite that, it's several thousand, so good money.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Above average bitches with lighter skin/features are legit living life in tutorial mode with god mode enabled and modding engine on top of that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21620, BoneDensity and 1 other person
this is why rape in fortnite should be normal. even out the playing field

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fjor2096, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
the privileges that women have in life are insane, if you are a htb you have 80% percent of the male population on a leash, and you can get whatever you want from them, validation money whatever you want they will give

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 6 others
the privileges that women have in life are insane, if you are a htb you have 80% percent of the male population on a leash, and you can get whatever you want from them, validation money whatever you want they will give
Yet they still scream for muhh equality :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 5 others

only 80?

• +1

qfjcamxgkne71.jpg

So she sleeps with ugly to average looking men for 500-900 dollars and you think that's a win for her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GetShrekt
If I were born a woman I would never in my life be poor or struggle. It’s just too easy this day and age for women idk how any of them end up poor or have to struggle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620
ngl id pay to fuck a foid with that style. its quite an attractive fetish

but 900 is insane

• JFL
What privilege is an average middle class salary & a used Pusey

• +1