Women would rather die than not be with chad

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
8757696E ECCB 4F31 A15D D8513A764826

2 months of not being in a relationship and she doesn’t have anything to enjoy or do and is depressed.

Meanwhile us who are 21 years khhv

nicholas cage GIF

JFL AT HOW MENTALLY FUCKING WEAK WOMEN ARE. AND SHE COULD EASILY GET A NEW MAN BUT THE ONE WHO LEFT HER WAS TALL AND presumably GL ( in her own words) so she doesn’t want to aim down in looks again.

Otto Weinenger pill is yet to be swallowed by this forum. Women are primarily a sexual being, men are as well but we are not defined by their sexuality that’s why we can find comfort in solitude ( also a reason why the female of the species cannot be a genius). He predicted many things like prettyboy, hypergamy, gynocracy etc

Everyone in this forum should read “Sex and Character “ by Weinenger cover to cover. It is the most based book in existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21044, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
Fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Hero of the Imperium and BrahminBoss
god it's so surreal seeing this shit. i have never seen a girl pine for an ex. women are secretly relieved when they break up with a subchad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21044, Sub0 and 3 others
View attachment 2005905

2 months of not being in a relationship and she doesn’t have anything to enjoy or do and is depressed.

nicholas cage GIF

JFL AT HOW MENTALLY FUCKING WEAK WOMEN ARE. AND SHE COULD EASILY GET A NEW MAN BUT THE ONE WHO LEFT HER WAS TALL AND presumably GL ( in her own words) so she doesn’t want to aim down in looks again.

Otto Weinenger pill is yet to be swallowed by this forum. Women are primarily a sexual being, men are as well but we are not defined by their sexuality that’s why we can find comfort in solitude ( also a reason why the female of the species cannot be a genius). He predicted many things like prettyboy, hypergamy, gynocracy etc

Everyone in this forum should read “Sex and Character “ by Weinenger cover to cover. It is the most based book in existence.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i hate women....

• +1
Idk how niggas can be brutally blackpilled and still not view foids with disdain and disgust, they don’t even register as people in my heads anymore tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, litaz, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BrahminBoss
Majority of women would commit suicide if they lived like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Sub0, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Idk how niggas can be brutally blackpilled and still not view foids with disdain and disgust, they don’t even register as people in my heads anymore tbh
Because theyre so cute and precious (HTB emo ones atleast) and can give cuddles and kissies

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
men that were in reltionships throughout their lives are the same way tbf

• Hmm...
You niggas gotta stop doxing my ex’s ID ffs

• So Sad
View attachment 2005905

nicholas cage GIF

Doesn't apply to virgin trad women

Breaking up is so good I'm gonna be honest
It's like a game, you can still have something fucked up with your sex like casual ragesex but you're not together anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and BrahminBoss