Women’s age is everything to me

32 jfl beyond over

You're 25 and have never lived life and in 5 years time that will not have changed. You being young means nothing because you might as well be old nigga. Nobody knows you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are fucking 32 year olds I’m fucking 18 year olds we ain’t the same som

You ain';t 18, Stop capping you dumb shit. You're mid 20s. You were here on an older ID before 2022. You are mid 20s.

You're 25 and have never lived life and in 5 years time that will not have changed. You being young means nothing because you might as well be old nigga. Nobody knows you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m just turned 24

You ain';t 18, Stop capping you dumb shit. You're mid 20s. You were here on an older ID before 2022. You are mid 20s.
I can get prime women easy bro over for you settling for roasties

You are fucking 32 year olds I’m fucking 18 year olds we ain’t the same som

I was fucking all sorts of girls of all ages when I was in my late teens, early 20s. You haven't shagged a single thing.

Men that shag birds don't make threads talking about how they wont accept anything older than 25. That's a downright incel coping flex right there.

You just would never gravitate to being inspired to make such a thread if you got dames. It's impossible.

Stop the cap. Incel

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Keep self-improving at 24 brooooo!!!!!

• JFL
I was fucking all sorts of girls of all ages when I was in my late teens, early 20s. You haven't shagged a single thing.

Men that shag birds don't make threads talking about how they wont accept anything older than 25. That's a downright incel coping flex right there.

You just would never gravitate to being inspired to make such a thread if you got dames. It's impossible.

Stop the cap. Incel
Copium overload. I don’t need roasties I get prime women leave the roasties for the curries innit

i have no standards and still incel

Copium overload. I don’t need roasties I get prime women leave the roasties for the curries innit

I got women my age, when I was your age. You don't. That's the be all and end all lol.

You wouldn't make this thread if you were doing fine bro. You ain't fooling anyone.

Stop making these threads buddy.

• JFL
You wouldn't make this thread if you were doing fine bro. You ain't fooling anyone.
Haven’t you got to go to betabuxxer for the roastie that settled on you. Get off here bro

Haven’t you got to go to betabuxxer for the roastie that settled on you. Get off here bro

Betabuxer LMAO the lack of common sense on this guy.

She earns roughly 8-9 grand more than me per annum as a German and French teacher

You really are far from the truth, LOL. I know it's hard to fathom for a Gen Z autist.

• JFL
Betabuxer LMAO the lack of common sense on this guy.

She earns roughly 8-9 grand more than me per annum as a German and French teacher

You really are far from the truth, LOL. I know it's hard to fathom for a Gen Z autist.
You think she’d ltr you in her 18-22 prime curry? Not a chance

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
You think she’d ltr you in her 18-22 prime curry? Not a chance

Truth is I was casually dating girls a little hotter than her when I was in my prime LOL.

I mog you ridiculously, as an ethnic 5ft8 male. How does that feel you wannabe Chico? LMAO. Loser

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 51465, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
3766767 71528252

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Truth is I was casually dating girls a little hotter than her when I was in my prime LOL.

I mog you ridiculously, as an ethnic 5ft8 male. How does that feel you wannabe Chico? LMAO. Loser

View attachment 2799497
Funniest shit I’ve read all day bro I would obliterate you in a night club with iois etc. and idc what @the BULL says cause he knows I would too

• JFL
Funniest shit I’ve read all day bro I would obliterate you in a night club with iois etc. and idc what @the BULL says cause he knows I would too
He got more charisma Bro no height for the charisma of a chair

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I took your advice and went to the club last weekend clown and fucked a girl and now she’s coming over again to fuck.

View attachment 2799334
larped as usual.

if not - then texting like retarted abused dog.

Chico pretender, your career here is over. Just fuck off

• JFL