WOMENS OPINIONS ON O'PRY IN HIGH SCHOOL

days. I can see him being a mogger though if he was young with no fat and good hair. he has good features under the fat
His entire family practically has his eye area JFL, O'Pry just got lucky with his other features.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
days. I can see him being a mogger though if he was young with no fat and good hair. he has good features under the fat
Yeah but opry is 5'11 and dwarfs his bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
LOLLOLL CAPE CAPE LIAR LIAR
look like those hoes are mad they cannot bag a future model so they maked shit up

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 29155
LOLLOLL CAPE CAPE LIAR LIAR
look like those hoes are mad they cannot bag a future model so they maked shit up
no hes autistic also

@It'snotover wtf check these o'pry pics jfl

my eyes sort of look like these if i just open them wide asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, OGJBSLAYER and It'snotover
no hes autistic also

@It'snotover wtf check these o'pry pics jfl

View attachment 2308324View attachment 2308325View attachment 2308326View attachment 2308327

my eyes sort of look like these if i just open them wide asf
Ahahah yeah I already saw these from 2020 threads, he opens his eyes wide af in some pics and this makes him kinda scary when he does it, like he wants to kill someone or smth, maybe he does it to flex blue eyes? Many people with blue eyes do that, cringe and creepy anyway

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 29155
Ahahah yeah I already saw these from 2020 threads, he opens his eyes wide af in some pics and this makes him kinda scary when he does it, like he wants to kill someone or smth, maybe he does it to flex blue eyes? Many people with blue eyes do that, cringe and creepy anyway
he's aspie confirmed lol

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Apparently him, gandy and barrett were pretty unpopular and i heard barrett dropped out of school too, read it somewhere.
It's like they're so uncanny that they can't fit in anywhere else other than the modelling industry.

They also look a certain way that is unrelatable and unfriendly. Their eyes are so godly hooded that they don't even seem human.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
It's like they're so uncanny that they can't fit in anywhere else other than the modelling industry.

They also look a certain way that is unrelatable and unfriendly. Their eyes are so godly hooded that they don't even seem human.

yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 29155
Yeah NT pill got his ass at prom
He definitely gives autism vibes. Even in that pic of him on the football field he looks out of place for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

I think it's their general face structure, their hooded eyes doesn't impact it that much most white men have somehow hooded eyes, it's their cheekbones + pct imo that gives the vibe of "too much"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I think it's their general face structure, their hooded eyes doesn't impact it that much most white men have somehow hooded eyes, it's their cheekbones + pct imo that gives the vibe of "too much"
Ye they're very unique looking. Also their lips

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
High school is about conformity. Looking too good is weird and will annoy adolescent brains. Men with mogger traits don’t realize how valuable they are until entry into the big bad world of adulthood, where your face/genetics = status.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and horizontallytall