Women's preference for male's masculinity traces is based on ecological/economical conditions.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
''The strength of sexual selection on secondary sexual traits varies depending on prevailing economic and ecological conditions. In humans, cross-cultural evidence suggests women’s preferences for men’s testosterone dependent masculine facial traits are stronger under conditions where health is compromised, male mortality rates are higher and economic development is higher.''
;No wonder why there are so many beta soyboys on Europe, lmao.
While several studies have reported masculine men to have higher mating success than less masculine men, in many cases women’s preferences for facial masculinity are equivocal or less masculine-looking men are judged as more attractive than more masculine-looking men
Variation in women’s preferences may be explained by the costs associated between masculinity and social traits, as masculine looking men are perceived to be less warm, kind, and less paternally investing. Further, masculine men state higher preferences for short-term than long-term relationships.

/
TLDR: THE CHAD GETS THE COOCHIE AND THE FEMININE LOOKING GUY IS THE CUCK THAT WILL PROVIDE HER THE GOODIES
DATA: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6399235/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6402 and leftrightoo
Not a single word you coping utter subhuman dog. This is what women want and that's a fact
36201C9B ABAF 4BFB 8C03 E4138D3F6E23

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7079, Taylorswift and 5 others
Not a single word you coping utter subhuman dog. This is what women want and that's a fact
View attachment 608578
just debuking some cope muh man, theres some bluepill retardeds ( a lot btw ) that actually fall into this ''Ownn she wants a feminine micropeepee looking guy like i am, im luckyy ><''

just debuking some cope muh man, theres some bluepill retardeds ( a lot btw ) that actually fall into this ''Ownn she wants a feminine micropeepee looking guy like i am, im luckyy ><''
A jailbait would pick a feminine TikTok pretty boy twink over muh masculine Chad most of the time. Pretty boys deflower the girls in their prime meanwhile muh masculine chads get the left overs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
A jailbait would pick a feminine TikTok pretty boy twink over muh masculine Chad most of the time. Pretty boys deflower the girls in their prime meanwhile muh masculine chads get the left overs
you mean guys like him
he is not feminine, he has huge masculine traits, his STYLE is kinda feminine, you'd still feel the same vibe looking at him as looking at a chad. ( and you can see what im talking about on the research > which includes jaw size, brow ridge prominence, and robustness of the midface )
with feminine they were probably talking about this kind of incel looking guys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Taylorswift, Deleted member 4019 and 2 others
Just shut the fuck up you brain dead dumb fuck pussy. Id literally beat your asshole up with my bare knuckes in doggystyle bbcstyle you absolute faggot.here is a little present for your boneless face faggot bitch

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Taylorswift and joeveniro
View attachment 608588 you mean guys like him
he is not feminine, he has huge masculine traits, his STYLE is kinda feminine, you'd still feel the same vibe looking at him as looking at a chad. ( and you can see what im talking about on the research > which includes jaw size, brow ridge prominence, and robustness of the midface )
View attachment 608598 with feminine they probably talking about this kind of incel looking guys View attachment 608606View attachment 608607
Preach this. Pretty boys are still lusted over because they still have masculine features but are more neotenous than extremely masculine Chads because of some features like more feminine eye area, bigger lips, etc...
049F41C1 542D 42B5 B7F6 B1610D3201DC

Not Chad tier but you get the gist. He has masculine lower third and zygos but his lips and eye area make him look pretty instead of handsome.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Im sorry for what i said bro.

Just shut the fuck up you brain dead dumb fuck pussy. Id literally beat your asshole up with my bare knuckes in doggystyle bbcstyle you absolute faggot.here is a little present for your boneless face faggot bitch
I'm simply not going to reply to this seriously because I'm having too much of a good day. Keep barking for me though
Tenor 2

I agree that looking masculine would make men better looking but masculinity is more of a multiplier than it is a base imo

You can be good looking with very few masculine traits and also being ugly with masculine traits

I feel like harmony, forward growth is more important than masculinity itself but if you were to make someones who's already good looking more robust/masculine they become even better looking

tldr: masculinity in itself does not equal attractiveness but adding robustness/masculinity to an already good looking face will make the face look better 90% of the time for males at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and joeveniro
I agree that looking masculine would make men better looking but masculinity is more of a multiplier than it is a base imo

You can be good looking with very few masculine traits and also being ugly with masculine traits

I feel like harmony, forward growth is more important than masculinity itself but if you were to make someones who's already good looking more robust/masculine they become even better looking

tldr: masculinity in itself does not equal attractiveness but adding robustness/masculinity to an already good looking face will make the face look better 90% of the time for males at least
Something that’s in the middle of pretty and robust like this is ideal for slaying all age brackets
AD5B7FC8 2F84 48D6 AF51 AFA2A2DF23AE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, joeveniro and Effortless