Women's unrealistic expectations about men making money

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
Women expect you to be in 0,001% of men for making money, if you don't make at least over 300k a year, don't own supercars and don't have your own house with 5 bedrooms... i am sorry to tell you but IT'S OVER FOR YOU.. you can't attract MTB...

feel free to skip to 19:00 that's the part about money and after that they face reality check

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, lunin7, AscendingHero and 3 others
Who cares if you're good looking you can be homeless. Women want two men essentially. A betabux paypig who has to make 300k+ and a good looking man who doesn't even have to have anything. So unless you're a cuck this video offers no real value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Skywalker, Deleted member 6128 and 17 others
From where that kind of people come? Does their parents were richest people or they are making milions of money? Btw - I never meet that kind of behaviour in real life.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Who cares if you're good looking you can be homeless. Women want two men essentially. A betabux paypig who has to make 300k+ and a good looking man who doesn't even have to have anything. So unless you're a cuck this video offers no real value.
Life is not all about relationship with women or sex. You need money in order to enjoy your life at its best, not to pleasure some whore

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, latincell95 and aspiringexcel
Life is not all about relationship with women or sex. You need money in order to enjoy your life at its best, muh just be good looking but a poor man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and aspiringexcel
So unless you're a cuck this video offers no real value.
It does actually. It shows womens expectations about men that can be transfered from money to looks, meaning they only want the best of the best (water, they would rather be single)

7 figures monthly or rope
2oleoemtq3t81.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, bug_eye_blackcel, MoggerGaston and 8 others
These women aren't even work that. Imagine some mid ass Becky claiming you need to be making $400k.

If I was making $400k I wouldn't even want you. I could have strippers every night.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, latincell95, LampPostPrime and 6 others
Couldn't care less. I'm broke and it's still easy to get women. Only an unattractive man needs to think about this stuff for even a moment. If I met a woman who demanded that I be rich, I'd simply tell her to piss off. My interest in her would plummet to zero in a second.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Water is wet. And how would you care? I wouldn‘t want to attract any of these roasties. The only legit way for a real relationship is to get together at 15 or so and stay together for life. If you missed out, bad news for you buddy.

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and bug_eye_blackcel
Water is wet. And how would you care? I wouldn‘t want to attract any of these roasties. The only legit way for a real relationship is to get together at 15 or so and stay together for life. If you missed out, bad news for you buddy.
No way lmao. Maybe 20 years ago. With socials and peer pressure these young relatiomships don’t last as the bitch gets told she need to express herself, finding herself, experience multiple guys etc. She is going to snap soon or later

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 23611 and AsGoodAsItGets
1. Never trust what a woman says
2. 99% of women who think like that get their comeuppance once they reach 29 and their looks start to fade.
3. Most women are sufficiently impressed so long as you have at least something going on (example: a stable job, a business or a project)

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, bug_eye_blackcel, User28823 and 1 other person
they are just saying this to increase their value they would get raw dogged by homeless jack harlow phenotype HTN in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 23611, Sub0 and 2 others
Literally this lmao, your income only really matters for LTRs, foids will literally fuck broke Chads consistently then complain about it and cope by saying “oh he was broke anyways!”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
they are just saying this to increase their value they would get raw dogged by homeless jack harlow phenotype HTN in a heartbeat
lol is Harlow considered attractive? Dude's MTN at best.

From where that kind of people come? Does their parents were richest people or they are making milions of money? Btw - I never meet that kind of behaviour in real life.
Yeah legit I never seen this either, never had a woman make a requirement based on money.

They do only want (at least for ONS) only guys who are top 0.00001% lookswise though

The ethnic ones had higher requirements OF COURSE, being that they are poverty minded as it is

Jfl @ ethnic girls dyeing their hair blonde too
Screenshot 20230527 115749 Chrome

You're not fooling anyone, Carmela

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, LampPostPrime and thereallegend
Rich areas in liberal big cities

Yeah legit I never seen this either, never had a woman make a requirement based on money.

They do only want (at least for ONS) only guys who are top 0.00001% lookswise though
I’ve been ghosted after them finding out I do blue collar for money and I dropped out of college.
It matters.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and AsGoodAsItGets
Whole lotta broke lies coping.
Money increases your chances of slaying.
You don’t actually have to give the women any money.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and latincell95
I’ve been ghosted after them finding out I do blue collar for money and I dropped out of college.
It matters.
That's fascinating, we have COMPLETELY different experiences

It matters.
Actually interesting thing on this, as me and my therapist were talking about this this week only.

She has already established I have an almost irrational fear of poverty along with an equal fear of being bettered by someone, and roots are in my childhood as well as my past relationships.

But she was saying I should loosen up a bit with money, cos I was raging that all these normies I know spend $100 a day at th weekend and think nothing of it, or buy $5 protein drinks at the gym which they can make for $1 or they buy these protein smoothies for $10 which is insane and she said you're saying these are all the insane people but did you see any of those guys in my waiting room?

She is 35f, canadian, liberal

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
The only recourse for the wealthy normie man is to carrot dangle and juggle many.

To be average looking is a life of bitter struggle

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
It matters.
I get it, have you tried spinning it off in your favour?

They will literally believe anything you say.

If you said,

“Can't talk much about it. When I was at uni I had this discovery/ epiphany (about money/ tech whatever) and I've been working on it and took up this job as a cover so I don't appear suspicious to big tech”.

Just don't say what you're working on.

Whatever they make up in their mind is going to excite them far more than if you were actually making 400k at a hedge fund.

When they say they want a guy who makes 400k they're not literally looking for the physical money...

they're saying they're worth 400k just because some other bitch said so and now she doesn't want to be of lower status.

if you look at their face. You will notice they all have forward growth and would be jocks if they were men.
This is the high testosterone female, competing with men.

this is an outlier, all the chicks in the video are extreme outliers

in reality, money is not their problem. but they have a psychological issue with submitting to non giga chads

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
No way lmao. Maybe 20 years ago. With socials and peer pressure these young relatiomships don’t last as the bitch gets told she need to express herself, finding herself, experience multiple guys etc. She is going to snap soon or later
You know not all girls live in big degenerate cities and use all degenerate social media? I know quite a few girls who got together with their boyfriends in high school as their first boyfriend and they‘re now still together. Future will show if they‘ll still be together in 20 years but for now it‘s respectable.
It‘s so much about environment. If you grow up with a single mother in a degenerate big city you‘ll ofc end up as a whore as a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and LampPostPrime
You know not all girls live in big degenerate cities and use all degenerate social media? I know quite a few girls who got together with their boyfriends in high school as their first boyfriend and they‘re now still together. Future will show if they‘ll still be together in 20 years but for now it‘s respectable.
It‘s so much about environment. If you grow up with a single mother in a degenerate big city you‘ll ofc end up as a whore as a girl.
Here in Italy everyone is degenerate. NOT A SINGLE girl is not partying for real, even the most introverted ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Here in Italy everyone is degenerate. NOT A SINGLE girl is not partying for real, even the most introverted ones
Are you in a big city? There were always some girls in my classes who didn‘t do that but after you‘re out of school there‘s no way you could meet these girls obviously. Only through some niche hobby or in a park or so.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Are you in a big city? There were always some girls in my classes who didn‘t do that but after you‘re out of school there‘s no way you could meet these girls obviously. Only through some niche hobby or in a park or so.
I‘ve meet plenty of girls and I even travelled to small cities for this purpose. They eventually come to university in a big city and become whores. Still trying to find a solution

if you look at their face. You will notice they all have forward growth and would be jocks if they were men.
This is the high testosterone female, competing with men.

this is an outlier, all the chicks in the video are extreme outliers

in reality, money is not their problem. but they have a psychological issue with submitting to non giga chads
Screenshot 20230527 115749 Chrome

muh jock, her looksmatch would be too weak for sports and too dumb for intellectual activities

Actually interesting thing on this, as me and my therapist were talking about this this week only.

She has already established I have an almost irrational fear of poverty along with an equal fear of being bettered by someone, and roots are in my childhood as well as my past relationships.

But she was saying I should loosen up a bit with money, cos I was raging that all these normies I know spend $100 a day at th weekend and think nothing of it, or buy $5 protein drinks at the gym which they can make for $1 or they buy these protein smoothies for $10 which is insane and she said you're saying these are all the insane people but did you see any of those guys in my waiting room?

She is 35f, canadian, liberal
Ngl she sounds like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Blonde woman at 7:14 id love to be findommed by. "you pathetic poor loser, keep giving me your entire meager income, work 120 hours a week and slave away for me"

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Respalier
i want nothing to do with cunts like this so i don't care

Women expect you to be in 0,001% of men for making money, if you don't make at least over 300k a year, don't own supercars and don't have your own house with 5 bedrooms... i am sorry to tell you but IT'S OVER FOR YOU.. you can't attract MTB...

feel free to skip to 19:00 that's the part about money and after that they face reality check

Yeah bro, every becky is getting a man who earns 300k year

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95