Wonder if she participated in them too

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend

>According tocourt documents,Shannon O’Connor routinely supplied her 15-year-old son and his friends with “excessive amounts of alcohol” to the point that minors “would vomit, be unable to stand, and fall unconscious.” O’Connor would also supply the teens with a steady stream of condoms and would occasionally encourage boys to have sex with unconscious girls. She has been booked in Idaho and will soon be extradited to California where she faces 39 criminal counts, according to theNew York Post.

>At one party at her home, O’Connor handed a underaged teenager a condom and pushed him into a room with an intoxicated minor.

>During a New Year’s Eve party at her home with about five 14-year-olds, the defendant watched and laughed as a drunk teen sexually battered a young girl in bed.

>In another case, the defendant brought one drunk teen into a bedroom at her home where an intoxicated 14-year-old girl was lying in the bed. After she was assaulted, the girl said to the defendant: “Why did you leave me in there with him? Like why did you like do that? Like you knew like what he was going to do me.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, JizzFarmer, Lmao and 3 others
am always hard from ur threads

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member
Reminds me of this:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member and JizzFarmer
If she had a daughter she would have pimped her out. Teen sons are useless to moms.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao