Work and depression

Deleted member 16819

Deleted member 16819

Gold
Anyone else getting extremely depressed at the thought of having to work every day for the rest of your life ? And for what ? You can barely survive on normal wage tariffs. And it may be different for you but there is no girlfriend waiting for me when I get back home. I have zero incentive to go through that hell. It seems the only people who enjoy working are the ones knowing they will get sex and affection once they get back home; or will be going out and slay with their bro friends within a few days. You need something to look out for. Any additional money I hold from work will be utterly wasted on fastfood; booze; and stupid stuff because I have nothing to spend it on.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 18086 and 3 others
shit life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16819
learn how to make passive income or die a wagie

I don’t work

Working isn’t for me, I’m an entitled faggot who refuses to

If I was chad I would enjoy going to work. Mogging everyone on public transportation; having all the female colleagues; interns and customers at the office develop a crush on you; fucking on the toilets and at afterwork parties.

As an incel you have to dodge harassment reports at the HR and have angry customers shout at you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I wouldnt feel depressed if I was actually good looking. what worrys me is being ugly and working for the rest of my life was just getting shit done one my face and body

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16819
work till death

• So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne
there is no girlfriend waiting for me when I get back home
Getting back to a clean, quiet place I can call home, in peace, by myself is all I could ever ask for

Taking over your dad's company mogs wagecucking :smonk:

Life is rigged, if your parents weren't influential or rich business owners in the past, you'll be a wage slave for some cuck boss just like them. Or you could alternatively get higher education, but that costs a lot of money in some countries

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16819