Workcelling makes me more happy than slaying

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Im not even kidding you

The feeling of workcelling, making something come to life, contributing to a good cause, being surrounded by good people; Im incredibly blessed to be in such an environment

Its everything in life. I slayed a decent amount in college but I never got this vibe

Plus earning your own money can't be topped

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20652, fruitgunpop and 9 others
What do you do for work

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Typical Jew, channeling his masculine sexual energy into moneymaking rather than pumping iron and fucking foids. Jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Just4Beast, Ricochet and 14 others
@_MVP_

• JFL
same can't stop working I need to find a company with a high salary long hours culture.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fruitgunpop, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Im not even kidding you

The feeling of workcelling, making something come to life, contributing to a good cause, being surrounded by good people; Im incredibly blessed to be in such an environment

Its everything in life. I slayed a decent amount in college but I never got this vibe

Good to hear bhai

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ReadBooksEveryday and Oberyn
Im not even kidding you

I work in corporate for big company too and i could give zero fucks if the shareholders make more money this year.

In fact if i could lose the company money and not face any repercussions, i would in a heartbeat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20631, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
I work in corporate for big company too and i could give zero fucks if the shareholders make more money this year.

In fact if i could lose the company money and not face any repercussions, i would in a heartbeat.
All Imma say is
Based

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
you work at sainsbury's?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ReadBooksEveryday
Yeah I'd much rather have a stable job/permanent job contract than a girlfriend

A girlfriend would just add stress to my life n drain me emotionally

While making stable money n achieving a good financial situation would improve my life so much like day n night diffrence

• +1
I deeply dislike working. Not that I am against putting in an effort and doing something for a long time, but I dislike most jobs and my character clashes with authority figures and schedules that aren't self imposed. I've spent much of my adult life travelling from one place to another with lots of down time in between. The only downside is I don't have many career options, not that it bothers me. I have some very ambitions goals, but they're such deeply ingrained desires that I am afraid to even mention them, least they would collapse from being uttered out loud. My last work, if not for the fact it took out 9 hours and about a 30-50 minute commute out of my daily life, was fairly tolerable as we had no managers or anyone competent enough to effectively be one. So my colleagues would run the site on their own. I did some administrative things, a low level office drone really. I could read and browse internet. My work was utterly useless and most of everything I had to do could be either automated or done in under three hours with concentrated focus. A new manager that was more involved appeared, so I left. It was part of a massive company and I couldn't stand these fools with meaningless shit talking about corporate culture and growth.

• +1