worked one shift and quit job cuz of defeated psl 2 co worker virgins

penguinza

penguinza

Iron
So last week I worked my first shift as a food runner at a restaurant. among arrival I was introduced to other coworkers, and brought right to the kitchen to meet the 3 other dudes that would food run with me. I was trained by a 19 year old Incel that seemed like an absolute dweeb for about 3 minutes and was then expected to work and complete tasks despite walking in the door 10 min prior w/o any training. Of course, I made mistakes and learned from them by the end of the shift. Every time I'd fuck up these stupid faggots would act pissy w me and talk shit. let me rant about my other 3 fucking loser co worker food runner bums tho. First kid legit looked like an ogre and had some of the worst acne I've ever seen, to make things worse had that anime bleach buzz haircut and fuckin moved like an anime character, was the weirdest shit ever. The second ugly fuck looked like a fucking kike and had the worst fucking voice I've ever heard, and was ugly as FUCK. Tried to start regular small talk w him and asked him if he "ripped bars ever" and the fucking like FAGGOT looked at me like I had 5 heads and seem offended and told me he doesn't smoke or drink (FAGGOT). As if things couldn't get worse, one of the hot waiters was chilling in the kitchen so I started talking to her for about 3 min and the fucking jew intervenes and says to her" its tough being the big dog around here and having to take orders and teach these lil pups" and proceeded to pat me on the shoulder. me and the girl both looked at each other like what the fuck, didn't say anything...then he walked away. Also, I made a transgender joke within the first hour of my shift and they seemed butthurt at it. The third kid was decently normal compared to these kids but told me he played Minecraft alone cuz he has no friends unironically. None of them had any hobbies besides slaving away and looking defeated in life in the back of a fucking kitchen. Also, wasn't told I was gonna close or given any estimate as to when my first shift was gonna end. Walked out of there at 11 knowing id never return was the most humiliating shit I've ever been through in my 21 years of existence. if I see any of those 3 losers around my town im jumping them on sight.