Working a seasonal job in Florida this winter seems pretty cozy

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Not sure if its a scam I have zoom meeting with them next week. Basically I live in a resort town in Florida they pay for room and board and I get 20-30 an hour pay. Then I go home in 4 months. Seems ideal I'm so depressed being here only have online classes too.

Winter is the worst time of the year I have no friends here so this is the best I can do also will make a lot of money about 18-12 grand before taxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Its also in an area with a ton of nature trails and in the winter florida is mostly 70-80 degrees not terrible humid

Not sure if its a scam I have zoom meeting with them next week. Basically I live in a resort town in Florida they pay for room and board and I get 20-30 an hour pay. Then I go home in 4 months. Seems ideal I'm so depressed being here only have online classes too.

Winter is the worst time of the year I have no friends here so this is the best I can do also will make a lot of money about 18-12 grand before taxes
Time to surgerymaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

What is Florida like in winter? Does it just stay sunny all year round?