Working as a white monkey in China

Its fine. When I go to public or other countries I heightmog, so Idc that much, but wish I was 6ft 6 or something. Ideal height imo.
6'6 is deformed.but 6'4 could be great

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
No south Sudan ?

South Sudan is an impoverished country, which has several civil wars tbh. Average height dropped from around 183-184cm in the 1960s to about 176cm now at least for Dinkas. The richer ones are height moggers though..

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SadnessWYJ
I feel this is cope. It doesn't matter I'll height fraud to 6ft 5 anyways.
only clint walker was a chad at that height. Too much hgh and face usually becomes deformed. Thats why most chads like di caprio, pitt and cruise are manlets. Its giga rare to found tall chads.

• +1
and no, its not cope.6'4 might be ideal, but thats the limit unless you have the best bone structure ever.

only clint walker was a chad at that height. Too much hgh and face usually becomes deformed. Thats why most chads like di caprio, pitt and cruise are manlets. Its giga rare to found tall chads.
Yeah I agree. Taller you are more likely your face is deformed. Some people here unironically believe being 7ft is ideal lol.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 5292
I grew almost ome inch with glucosamin and vitamin k in the last 5 years, and i am 30. You can use lifts also. And its easy to reach my body in two years, i have the worst genetics ever for bodybuilding.
I have quite decent muscle mass but am 175cm, what makes you a mogger is your long torso, long arms, long clavicles, all not changeable sadly

• +1
I have quite decent muscle mass but am 175cm, what makes you a mogger is your long torso, long arms, long clavicles, all not changeable sadly
How old are u?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
  • JFL
i grew a lot at 20. i am a late bloomer. block estrogens with zinc and vitamin k. take hgh. you can grow 2 to 3 cm i think.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Need2Ascend
i grew a lot at 20. i am a late bloomer. block estrogens with zinc and vitamin k. take hgh. you can grow 2 to 3 cm i think.
How to know puberty stage.

20 bro, maybe I'll grow 1-2cm more naturally but I just wasn't lucky with height genes
ang take glucosamine like there is no tomorrow

• +1
Did u grow after 17.
Maybe like 4-5cm, never cared much about my height back then unfortunately, but idk if I could have done anything to change it much anyway

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How can you be so sure?
You are 30, your bone density should be decreasing. Also, do you have x-rays backing up your claim? How tall were your parents in their prime?

You are 30, your bone density should be decreasing. Also, do you have x-rays backing up your claim? How tall were your parents in their prime?
My bone density is not decreasing cuz i take lota of calcium and vit d and k. I dont have x rays, but i measured myself plenty of times. My parents are really short, but my brother is 6'0 and my sister 5'10, both entering their 40s.

My father is like 172 cm and my mother 160 at most
So at what age did you and your brother stop growing in height? Your parents seem malnourished as children, given all their children are so much taller

So at what age did you and your brother stop growing in height? Your parents seem malnourished as children, given all their children are so much taller
My brother grew until 19 i think. I grow until like 25. My father comes from almost a rich tier family, so he was not malnourished (the had like 4 service employees in his house just to cook and clean). My mother rcomes from a middle to low class family but she ate well (in argentina food was cheap).

My father's father was a 6'6 terachad blonde german. Literally hitlers wet dream

• JFL
My father's father was a 6'6 terachad blonde german. Literally hitlers wet dream
Ohh ok that would have been my next question. Brutal that your dad ended up short

Ohh ok that would have been my next question. Brutal that your dad ended up short
it was brutal for him because my grandfather was very mean with him. He didn't impose any physical violence but a psicological one. My father ended up being a top martial artist tho, that helped him to gain confidence i think.

my father also had huge business success, even more than my grandfather, and married a stacy. so his childhood is only a bad memory now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
I grew almost ome inch with glucosamin and vitamin k in the last 5 years, and i am 30. You can use lifts also. And its easy to reach my body in two years, i have the worst genetics ever for bodybuilding.
When you say one inch in the last five years, you mean you've been taking those supplements daily, for five years?

I'm 25, so I have basically given up on adding consequent and noticeable height to my frame; but I'm still doing (daily or so):

- MK-677
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2 MK-4
- MSM (with Vitamin C)

Do you think Glucosamine (Sulfate) would be a valuable addition to my bones stack?

Also, whats your dosage for Glucosamine?

Thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 5292
My bone density is not decreasing cuz i take lota of calcium and vit d and k. I dont have x rays, but i measured myself plenty of times. My parents are really short, but my brother is 6'0 and my sister 5'10, both entering their 40s.
Watch out for Hypercalcemia, with continuous high Calcium and Vitamin D3 intake.

Unrelated, but I might spend my second semester for academic year, on the ESADE campus, in Barcelona;

Do you know about it and the school's reputation, given the the school is located close to where you live, if I am not mistaken?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5292
When you say one inch in the last five years, you mean you've been taking those supplements daily, for five years?

I'm 25, so I have basically given up on adding consequent and noticeable height to my frame; but I'm still doing (daily or so):

- MK-677
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2 MK-4
- MSM (with Vitamin C)

Do you think Glucosamine (Sulfate) would be a valuable addition to my bones stack?

Also, whats your dosage for Glucosamine?

Thanks
Yes, daily. I have back pain, thats why i take it. You should try it.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
1500 mg per day i take

Watch out for Hypercalcemia, with continuous high Calcium and Vitamin D3 intake.

Unrelated, but I might spend my second semester for academic year, on the ESADE campus, in Barcelona;

Do you know about it and the school's reputation, given the the school is located close to where you live, if I am not mistaken?
Its good, a private school here. I am doing the phd in the math uni, which is public. Here in spain, public schools are viewed better than private, but there are also very good private schools. Let me knpw if you want to take a coffe bro.

What are you studying?

Yes, daily. I have back pain, thats why i take it. You should try it.
Ok thanks, I don't have back pain though; should be great having back pain, from slaying all those foids, can't relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Ok thanks, I don't have back pain though; should be great having back pain, from slaying all those foids, can't relate
i have back pain because of subhuman genetics given to me by my father and grandmother. I wish I was a gigaslayer but i am not haha

Its good, a private school here. I am doing the phd in the math uni, which is public. Here in spain, public schools are viewed better than private, but there are also very good private schools. Let me knpw if you want to take a coffe bro.
Ok, thanks for the offer, it would be with great pleasure;

I'm still in fucking lockdown in France though, I may not even be able to travel this year ffs

• +1
Yeah I was frauding a bit, in our class we just commonly say "Finance", but really, there are two separate Mscs offered, in "Finance", one is Msc in Corp Fi. and the other Msc program, I shouldn't know, because I frankly am not able to understand their final year curriculum.

Just guess in which of the two program I am lol

Yeah I was frauding a bit, in our class we just commonly say "Finance", but really, there are two separate Mscs offered, in "Finance", one is Msc in Corp Fi. and the other Msc program, I shouldn't know, because I frankly am not able to understand their final year curriculum.

Just guess in which of the two program I am lol
Corporate? Whats the difference between both programs?

• +1
No, we are the sellouts;

our program is "Msc in Risk and Finance", but, believe me, it's not that quantitatively oriented.

The other program is "Msc in Financial Markets";

I for one think the title is shitty and too business-y, if you know what I mean;

But really, they are WAY more quantitatively heavy than we are

• +1
No, we are the sellouts;

our program is "Msc in Risk and Finance", but, believe me, it's not that quantitatively oriented.

The other program is "Msc in Financial Markets";

I for one think the title is shitty and too business-y, if you know what I mean;

But really, they are WAY more quantitatively heavy than we are
If you like quant finance the best is to do a masters/phd in pure stats or math. No business/engineering school will teach you proper math. I did a masters in financial engineering in usa in a business school and it was not what i expected. Now i am doing a phd in stats in europe (i finished all the courses, i am doing my thesis) and I learned much more math here.

• +1
Ok, what's your endgame?

Getting recruited by top Quant HFs, or going straight into industry in the US?

Going into business for yourself as a daily Algo trader?

Getting into prop trading, or setting up own prop shop, etc?

• +1
Ok, what's your endgame?

Getting recruited by top Quant HFs, or going straight into industry in the US?

Going into business for yourself as a daily Algo trader?

Getting into prop trading, or setting up own prop shop, etc?
I am building a financial engineering company (risk management and strategies) with a partner of the stats phd and a phd in math who directs my thesis.
I trade cryptos. I dont want to wageslave in a company selling my life to a jew.

• +1
Ok, that's still quite high-level stuff, especially building your own prop shop.

I'm looking around, to restock on Vitamin K2 atm, but I only want to buy bulk powder;

Do you get yours in capsules, or powder?

I'm trying to find good quality K2 MK-4 powder, from Europe, but it doesn't look that easy

• +1
Ok, that's still quite high-level stuff, especially building your own prop shop.

I'm looking around, to restock on Vitamin K2 atm, but I only want to buy bulk powder;

Do you get yours in capsules, or powder?

I'm trying to find good quality K2 MK-4 powder, from Europe, but it doesn't look that easy
powder, its much cheaper. i buy it on amazon
Amazon product ASIN B074DY22F3

South Sudan

I dont care about a tribe of niggers, and i already knew that example. But its not the whole country, just some villages with that average.

I dont care about a tribe of niggers, and i already knew that example. But its not the whole country, just some villages with that average.
it's the whole country retard, the dinka tribe is like 70% of the country

Users who are viewing this thread

Back