Working at a restaurant can unironically cure your autism.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Holy fuck bros, I'm working as a host at this restauraunt and I've talked to more people from my school this year than actually being at school for the past ~7 months (JFL). The constant interaction with people naturally made my inside voice louder and now I also have an excuse to talk to all those hot waitresses :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5189 and 10 others
basement dwellers won't like this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5189 and 4 others
There's this brunette with bangs that looks so innocent and curvy at the same time it was such coomfuel. Literally went and fapped in the walk in :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gogger and Pumanator
My first job was as a dishwasher as a teenager :lul:🔫

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Literally went and fapped in the walk in :lul:
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, SOS-Sonic, gogger and 1 other person
but yes, any job where you HAVE to talk to people will vastly increase your NTness and make it much easier to camouflage any aspie tendancies you might have.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, fjor2096 and Deleted member 17585
I deliver pizzas and i can say it hasn't done anything for my autism, its just good money, not mich else to it

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, fjor2096 and Deleted member 17829
u must have good genetics and positive feedback.

i have bad genetics, got negative feedback working in restaurant. and my social skills got even worse cos confidence destroyed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, noprogressno, TUSSELEIF and 4 others

i have bad genetics, got negative feedback working in restaurant. and my social skills got even worse cos confidence destroyed

You will never surpass your genetic limitations.​

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17829

I know that feel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
being a dishie actually sounds chill af ngl but u dont get to talk to anyone
It sucks because you are at the lowest of BOTH hierarchies (front and back of house) and thus are everyone's gopher and bitchboy. Teenagers and illegal immigrants are the only people they can trick into doing it :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
It sucks because you are at the lowest of BOTH hierarchies (front and back of house) and thus are everyone's gopher and bitchboy. Teenagers and illegal immigrants are the only people they can trick into doing it :lul:
jfl i alrdy sometimes feel like everyone's abused dog must be much worse for dishies then ur right :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and fjor2096
Sounds like you just for rid of a social phobia not autism

No wageslaving for non NT :feelsuhh: