Working at Construction Cites is Peak

Mansur

Mansur

Every Cope has an End
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Posts
5,279
Reputation
8,866
That field is filled with people like yourself

Lonely, bad looking, suicidal and also seeking socialization

You can be fully yourself without being judged in any way, as they are all in the same boat

Noones gonna judge you for your bad looks and controversial takes as that area is isolated from normies

Super friendly, funny and helpful. As that bond was created through work done together

- Helping someone out with an injury

- Teaching certain techniques

- Overall helping with tasks

Which creates trust, solidarity among each other

These people are also aware of them not having any future ahead of them, and with the bad experiences/ mistakes come a lot of lessons, which they would teach you by giving advice/ knowledge on life

They dont have anyone to socialize with at home as they have failed in every single aspect of their life

Causing them to strive to socialize/ talk with you about whatever

Very nice people to be around with and a nice cure/ break to loneliness

Doomers with a Soldier mentality
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, Notorious_1676, pexy and 4 others
@PeaceAndLove4ever
@pexy
@Notorious_1676
@GonorrhoeaGobbler
@Junbae
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, Notorious_1676, pexy and 2 others
I thought it was all full of non english speaking ethnics and chain smoker wife beaters
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
I thought it was all full of non english speaking ethnics and chain smoker wife beaters
They are ethnics indeed, which is nice in the regard of not being brainwashed by the west and actually having emotions as well as own Povs

But majority are Balkans in the west, from my experience at least
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and GonorrhoeaGobbler
That field is filled with people like yourself

Lonely, bad looking, suicidal and also seeking socialization

You can be fully yourself without being judged in any way, as they are all in the same boat

Noones gonna judge you for your bad looks and controversial takes as that area is isolated from normies

Super friendly, funny and helpful. As that bond was created through work done together

- Helping someone out with an injury

- Teaching certain techniques

- Overall helping with tasks

Which creates trust, solidarity among each other

These people are also aware of them not having any future ahead of them, and with the bad experiences/ mistakes come a lot of lessons, which they would teach you by giving advice/ knowledge on life

They dont have anyone to socialize with at home as they have failed in every single aspect of their life

Causing them to strive to socialize/ talk with you about whatever

Very nice people to be around with and a nice cure/ break to loneliness

Doomers with a Soldier mentality
Yeah but its a bad job for your health and brain
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Mansur
Yeah but its a bad job for your health and brain
When you have gotten to this point of desperation for socialization, nothing else matters trust me
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, pexy, PeaceAndLove4ever and 1 other person
I talked to a construction worker for 40 minutes one time when I was waiting for my bus and it was a surreal experience. I got along well enough with him at the beginning where I knew I could be myself and speak my mind. The only time I'll ever be myself and speak my mind is if I'm sure that I'll never see that person again. Felt like a weight taken of my shoulders
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
I talked to a construction worker for 40 minutes one time when I was waiting for my bus and it was a surreal experience. I got along well enough with him at the beginning where I knew I could be myself and speak my mind. The only time I'll ever be myself and speak my mind is if I'm sure that I'll never see that person again. Felt like a weight taken of my shoulders
Its like they were a messenger God has sent to you

To take out your thoughts on, let you know of certain things and vanish into the void
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676

Similar threads

Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
12
Views
59
tansel
tansel
bIiss
Replies
23
Views
147
JJound
JJound
Noidfigger88
Replies
13
Views
52
Noidfigger88
Noidfigger88
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
6
Views
169
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
incomplete
Replies
8
Views
49
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top