Working for a big corp/government is the closest thing to passive income.

F

Finalcut123

Iron
That's the real passive income.

1-Get into big tech or government agencies.
2-Get remote work to decouple your time from your money.
3-Outsource your work for 30% of your salary.
4- Enjoy your early retirement.

Government jobs that pay well are even better for this as the expectations of productivity are lower, there's almost no supervision and you cannot get fired basically.

This works for software engineers, accountants, and lawyers. Probably some other professions that I can't remember right now.

Obviously, this path requires an upfront investment, as you have to develop real skills to be hired and the barrier of entry is higher than creating some info product or trying to sell Chinese shit on eBay/amazon.

But once you get in you are kind of set for a long time and will be in a much better position to pursue side hustles that could eventually lead you to real financial freedom.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, gymmaxedhorse, thereallegend and 4 others
A blackpiller-redpiller friend once told me that being normie+tall and working with the government = you get everything you want in life

For him, tall is from 6'0, in this forum it is manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, Deleted member 20618, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
I had a govt job for a while. There was 1 h of work really every day and you could clock off whenever you wanted. But required to give u minimum amt of hours a day, they’d find the stupidest shit for us to do.

Usually I’d just hide lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Patient A, Gargamel and 3 others
can you even work remote for the government though?

All of you sound like curries desperate for gorment job sarrr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and LooksOrDeath
remote workmaxxing post covid era is legit for lazycels

My friend whos company (fortune500) switched to remote work since covid now only does 2-3 hours of actual working hours per day on a full time salary (for a majority of officecel jobs most tasks you get assigned to dont even remotely add up to 8hrs of actual work unless youre low IQ)

If they monitor your online status through slack or other platforms make sure to not end up on idle/away status though or install some kind of autoclicker software (small risk of getting caught though if they monitor what you have installed on your work laptop)

Wont work for all types of jobs though, it has to be somewhat autonomous and project based where you dont get pinged constantly by coworkers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, Finalcut123 and 1 other person
I had a govt job for a while. There was 1 h of work really every day and you could clock off whenever you wanted. But required to give u minimum amt of hours a day, they’d find the stupidest shit for us to do.

what job

I literally work 4 hours a week and get paid full time :lul::lul::lul:

I'm spending more time planning a strategy for my side hustle than actually working:forcedsmile:

I literally work 4 hours a week and get paid full time :lul::lul::lul:

I'm spending more time planning a strategy for my side hustle than actually working:forcedsmile:
What job do you have

Hmmm so do you think you could help a brother out??
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, gymmaxedhorse, Danish_Retard and 2 others

What government job did you get curious might try this myself

Yes what type of govt jobs are there? I’m 22 and am interested in getting one

this is true for government agencies, but trust me it’s the most boring demoralizing work ever. most of these places are filled with boomers too who will look down on you if you try to work remote, better to work for a big corp

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
remote job maxxing