Working night shift to earn more for surgery?

neomerlin

neomerlin

Iron
Hi guys wanna ask if its worth it to work full time night shift in a hotel receptionist to save up for surgery as I am currently a final year student only can work part times during the day for a few hours which will take a longer time for me to save up ....

Just curious as I know it will impact my sleep schedule etc but unsure if the trade off is worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, thereallegend and PointOfNoReturn
Boyo If not even you know if your own goals are worth it, how the fuck would we know?

Boyo If not even you know if your own goals are worth it, how the fuck would we know?
I mean the trade off I that I will sleep lesser maybe like 5 hrs instead of having the full 8-9 hrs sleep which may make my skin condition worse and also sleeping in the morning instead

I mean the trade off I that I will sleep lesser maybe like 5 hrs instead of having the full 8-9 hrs sleep which may make my skin condition worse and also sleeping in the morning instead
Well to get shit you have to sacrifice unless you are born old money, is the sacrifice worth taking, depends on how bad you really want it

• +1
Reactions: neomerlin
Hi guys wanna ask if its worth it to work full time night shift in a hotel receptionist to save up for surgery as I am currently a final year student only can work part times during the day for a few hours which will take a longer time for me to save up ....

Just curious as I know it will impact my sleep schedule etc but unsure if the trade off is worth it
Surgery for what, what are your goals? it's not a health issue, if you want it so much wait, sleep 8 hours and don't get stressed, keep your hairline and skin nice.

Surgery for what, what are your goals? it's not a health issue, if you want it so much wait, sleep 8 hours and don't get stressed, keep your hairline and skin nice.
Trying to get surgery for my eyes, ptosis / canthoplasty.... Than maybe few months later do genioplasty and rhyno

Me as age 25 ltm

Attachments

• IMG_20230117_120126.jpg
    IMG_20230117_120126.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Me as age 25 ltm
You need a lot of money and good surgeons, this is gonna be hard, your face needs to be changed totally if you really wanna become attractive. I would wait until i have some money. The weakest point are your eyes, but most asians have this problem, so i don't know. About the rhino i don't know if you can really improve that, it's too small, they can't work on that.

You need a lot of money and good surgeons, this is gonna be hard, your face needs to be changed totally if you really wanna become attractive. I would wait until i have some money. The weakest point are your eyes, but most asians have this problem, so i don't know. About the rhino i don't know if you can really improve that, it's too small, they can't work on that.
Thanks for the advice, I am learning towards kpop/ prettyboy maxing, really wanna fix my eyes really bad first haha