Working on the mines in Australia

Danubecel

Danubecel

Iron

I´ve noticed this is becoming trendy on ig. Apparently you can make a lot of money by working for 6 months in australian mines with almost no requirements regarding education. You get free accommodation, gym membership, food, etc... I know that you wont arrive home with the promised bad since there are a lot of taxes and I get that it is not the most desirable job because of the hard conditions mentally and physically, as well as being away from home for months straight, but still seems to good to be true. It is a great hustle if you are willing to sacrifice some things and put in the hard work for a few months. My biggest concern is safety, if any anon here has worked similar jobs or enrolled in this kind of programs please share your experience with us.

I did work in these things before, be careful.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and Danubecel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, optimisticzoomer, NationalWarrior and 4 others
Brother what do you want me to say? You're not even repping any of my posts and ask for shit.
nigga if you wont share your experience what is the point of replying

nigga if you wont share your experience what is the point of replying
Alright, if you rep all my posts. I will explain further. So first of all, there's no gym in the ship to avoid excess mass.

• +1
1k a day my ballsack

F414c29e1fadf5f037ad37139b60b8a6

Alright, if you rep all my posts. I will explain further. So first of all, there's no gym in the ship to avoid excess mass.
alright go ahead

Brother what do you want me to say? You're not even repping any of my posts and ask for shit.
Not repping but answering is the most retarded thing ever

If they deliberately want to be assholes then they have achieved it because doing that is just an instant way to get put on ignore

Would be interesting for me too

I´ve noticed this is becoming trendy on ig. Apparently you can make a lot of money by working for 6 months in australian mines with almost no requirements regarding education. You get free accommodation, gym membership, food, etc... I know that you wont arrive home with the promised bad since there are a lot of taxes and I get that it is not the most desirable job because of the hard conditions mentally and physically, as well as being away from home for months straight, but still seems to good to be true. It is a great hustle if you are willing to sacrifice some things and put in the hard work for a few months. My biggest concern is safety, if any anon here has worked similar jobs or enrolled in this kind of programs please share your experience with us.

Coming from an Australian research beforehand. Some mines are better than others. Make sure you don't go to one that's going to poison you and end up giving you brain damage (especially lead and silver mines maybe copper too).

The mining camps are full of low inhib mfers as well. So if you're too neurodivergent be careful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back