Working out/gym while height and frame maxxing with hgh?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Will going to the gym hurt gains from hgh for bone (frame and height) as the hgh gets redirected into muscle rather than bone? Is this a valid concern or am I blowing it out of proportion? Perhaps even Gym could boost bone growth even further?

tldr: will working out redirect a notable amount of hgh into muscle leaving less for bone growth?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
No no no.

Exercise helps HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and ChristianChad
probably not significantly

i am auto depressed when i dont lift so im doing it anyway

Do calisthenics/boxing

Only do gym or a personal trainer if you are really really unfit cuz you can start with giga low weights

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Fucking idiot
:forcedsmile:I read it somewhere here and at face value it makes some sense HGH is not unlimited. But okay, sounds like it’s stupid. :feelshah:

:forcedsmile:I read it somewhere here and at face value it makes some sense HGH is not unlimited. But okay, sounds like it’s stupid. :feelshah:
Its not stupid. All the gonadotropin will go to your muscle cells and not your bone cells. You will become a gross disgusting gymcel with 0 appeal and you will even stop growing completely because once there's a pathway for HGH it's set forever.

• +1
Its not stupid. All the gonadotropin will go to your muscle cells and not your bone cells. You will become a gross disgusting gymcel with 0 appeal and you will even stop growing completely because once there's a pathway for HGH it's set forever.

Okay, then I will only play high intensity sports and not do any bodybuilding like stuff during the HGH period

• +1
Okay, then I will only play high intensity sports and not do any bodybuilding like stuff during the HGH period
I'm joking you retard
How does that make any sense to you?

I'm joking you retard
How does that make any sense to you?
First part sounded like something which could have made sense, other part did not. I suppose I’ll just write off that thing I heard then :cry::tiny:

• JFL
Can you still run miles everyday while on it or will that also go to legs/muscle/etc?

• JFL
Will going to the gym hurt gains from hgh for bone (frame and height) as the hgh gets redirected into muscle rather than bone? Is this a valid concern or am I blowing it out of proportion? Perhaps even Gym could boost bone growth even further?

tldr: will working out redirect a notable amount of hgh into muscle leaving less for bone growth?
if you have to ask the question, you probably shouldn’t be using hgh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dantemaxxing, mvp2v1 and ChristianChad
if you have to ask the question, you probably shouldn’t be using hgh.
Probably true. I’m still very ignorant on this stuff. Need to research it.

Youre an idiot Gonadotropin does go into your muscles you idiot its in your testicles, there is no "muh pathway to HGH as well" dont listen to him he knows nothing about heightaxxing

One meal a day every evening.
Drink your morning urine (diluted if needed) + any additional dose you can during the day.

This is the best solution, believe me.

• +1
So do you workout ye or no ? @TeenAscender