working out LOWERS testosterone

who do u think is higher T

• Total voters
I may be a nigger, But I rain ball deeps into some white tinder stacy whore of your race everysingle week. While you jerk off alone in your room, I conquer your women. all that thanks to my gymcell physique
LARPING ass indian from new delhi i could fuck ur mother too if i wanted to

Rope low iq faggot

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and WhoTookVendetta
Sverigepilled

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
ur own study says

"Overdoing it, though, could backfire. Elite athletes (and amateurs who overtrain), can see a drop their testosterone level, which is a sign that they’re doing harm to their bodies. In these cases, they tend to have low testosterone and high cortisol, a stress hormone, Schroeder says. He notes that a rise in cortisol can be linked to a fall in testosterone."

overdoing means physically exerting ur body for it to "build muscle" so working out LOWERS TESTOSTERONE
No. It simply means working out too much is bad. Working out in moderation however helps increase T…

its funny how all the females heightmog the manlet so hes compensating with roids

Working out highers test but you need to do semen retention and have good health and eating aajonus vonderplanitz diet being 10kh overweight and then detox in hot baths

Working out is stress especially weight lifting , having a gymcel body is not ideal and not natural . Reason why women aren’t attracted. They also age like shit

Naturally humans have an athletic body and very rarely work out.

I also try to avoid the only things I do is posture exercises , swimming and basketball
@Orc thoughts?

the science disproves this
Its true there is a test increase but the extra test is used to repair the muscels to grow muscles, this negates test increase and actually lose you test.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Donkeyballs
View attachment 3005800

how would this happen then these 65 year old athletes should have lower test levels due to prolonged excercise according to you why do they have higher base test then sedentary normal 65 year olds when it should be the opposite jfl at you suggesting people to be lazy fucks and not excercise
Exactly when the opposite of exercise always appears worse jfl to the slave sheep minded sv3rigecels.

edurance training lowers tetosterone and weight lifting may decrease t because of cortisol, but even then, when t levels 'increase' from weight lifting is used for just the muscle anyway
Is this reading from a script or from your life because if former, then you would have to put into account the endurance training elite, secret and special service soldiers entail.

weight lifting is the complete opposite of cardio or endurance training providied you keep ur reps low
it’s crazy calling it the complete opposite when in both you train endurance, specially if you take into consideration deadlifts and squats.
At what points does it magically pass from nothing to do with endurance/cardio to cardio? Jfl

Last edited:
Is this reading from a script or from your life because if former, then you would have to put into account the endurance training elite, secret and special service soldiers entail.
I did weight lifting for 2 years straight, but after around 1 year and a half I got to a point where I was almost always tired. After school I was already tired and gym started making me exhausted.
Much of the time started converted to me sitting down resting for very long periods of times. Then some people that I enjoyed started to leave the gym and I did too.
I did get very good physique results, I still maintained most of them (ex: big chest, traps and some back gains), of course not to their full extent, as in the same muscle definition when I went to the gym