Working with aqualyx bloat

thomasjiooo

thomasjiooo

Let the games begin
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
1,983
Reputation
2,224
got asked if I got punched
School tomorrow, I thought 4 days was enough for inflammation to go down
 
  • +1
Reactions: Trynnaascend360
got asked if I got punched
School tomorrow, I thought 4 days was enough for inflammation to go down
It should start going down at 4-7 days doesnt mean its completely gone at day 4, its takes more time sadly. DIY Aqualyx?
 
  • +1
Reactions: thomasjiooo
It should start going down at 4-7 days doesnt mean its completely gone at day 4, its takes more time sadly. DIY Aqualyx?
Yea man 3rd diy session been a while since my last 2 so I wasn’t sure on the timing cuz I was on holiday and didn’t track it, I did about 2ml per cheek
 
  • +1
Reactions: Trynnaascend360
Yea man 3rd diy session been a while since my last 2 so I wasn’t sure on the timing cuz I was on holiday and didn’t track it, I did about 2ml per cheek
how are your results?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9685.jpeg
    IMG_9685.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9684.jpeg
    IMG_9684.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

thomasjiooo
Replies
1
Views
10
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
FiendFiend
Replies
17
Views
91
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
muhajudin21
Replies
60
Views
230
XtrovertNTnormalfag
XtrovertNTnormalfag
thomasjiooo
Replies
0
Views
18
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo
thehand
Replies
0
Views
26
thehand
thehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top