Workout advice

betamaxxer

betamaxxer

Iron
I've been going to the gym for quite some time now, but I'm changing my program to this one due to a friends recommendation. My only goal is to get as big of an ass as possible and nothing else. For the gymbros here, is this a good workout plan or should I change it in any way? Also to be clear I know the workout is targeted for women but I am a guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24444 and Van
I've been going to the gym for quite some time now, but I'm changing my program to this one due to a friends recommendation. My only goal is to get as big of an ass as possible and nothing else. For the gymbros here, is this a good workout plan or should I change it in any way? Also to be clear I know the workout is targeted for women but I am a guy.
wheres the workout plan

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
if that's your only goal just bulk and do Rippetoe's Starting Strength

Shitty and overcomplicated. Just stick to RDLS, Good mornings, Hip thrusts, and Hip abductor machine. Get strong on them and do them religiously and you'll reach your goal granted that your nutrition is up to par.

Shitty and overcomplicated. Just stick to RDLS, Good mornings, Hip thrusts, and Hip abductor machine. Get strong on them and do them religiously and you'll reach your goal granted that your nutrition is up to par.
Twerk Butts GIF

is it really that bad?