worst feeling ever: wasting your prime as a fatcel/anorexiccel/bulkcel/skinnyfatcel

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
i was super skinny until 16 due growth spurts, then i felt for the bulking meme, got a bloated face (skinnyfatcel) and eventually ended up as a real fatcel

with 20/21 it was the first time i had normal weight with normal fat percentage and non bloated face...

its fucking unreal how different people treat you. how much more attention you get by girls.

even 5-10kg of fat and bloat can make a huge difference.

this damaged me psychological until today bc i realized how much i cucked myself in the past of good opportunities.

dont even think about other looksmax procedures if you are not in a bmi rage between 21 and 25 (maybe even higher if you are a tallcel) WITH a non bloated face and visible jawline.

edit: in this study a bmi of 24-25 was rated as most attractive - OFC THIS IS ONLY LEGIT IF YOU CAN ACHIEVE THIS WITH A VISIBLE JAWLINE AND WITHOUT A BLOATED FACE OR A DOUBLE CHIN

They set a preferred ideal man at a BMI of 24.5

https://www.today.com/health/ideal-real-what-perfect-body-really-looks-men-women-t83731

if your face is super ugly it wont make much difference but you will only know if your face is the problem if you have a normal body and a normal jawline (not anorexic, not skinnyfat, not fat)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise
Not being fat, in your prime and still undesirable is even worse.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
are you anorexic or skinnyfat though?
I'm neither anorexic nor skinny fat, just skinny.
I've promised myself I'll start gymmaxxing this month but I'm really unmotivated to do so.

I'm neither anorexic nor skinny fat, just skinny.
I've promised myself I'll start gymmaxxing this month but I'm really unmotivated to do so.

5kg can already make a huge difference

just dont fall for the bulking meme and bloat your face

5kg can already make a huge difference

just dont fall for the bulking meme and bloat your face
I won't, I already know how much bloat affects you by comparing the pics of myself at 73kg and 66kg. Difference is massive, at 66kg I have a lot more definition. My goal is to gain more muscle mass.

I won't, I already know how much bloat affects you by comparing the pics of myself at 73kg and 66kg. Difference is massive, at 66kg I have a lot more definition. My goal is to gain more muscle mass.

whats your height bro?

thing is you need both...weight and definition

bloatcel is bad

fatcel is bad

but being a skinnycel is bad too

whats your height bro?

thing is you need both...weight and definition

bloatcel is bad

fatcel is bad

but being a skinnycel is bad too
182cm

ngl 66kg on 182 is too skinny imho

you dont use your full potential right now
try to reach 75 without too much bloating

I was a pure acnecel freak in my youth and I would say that's far worse than what you've mentioned,I was also skinnyfat.
If you're fat people make fun of you sure but when you're face looks contagious with nuclear threats you'll be made fun of by randoms when you go to the shops to buy some coke to cope with being alone on a Friday night while your peers party and have fun.

I was a pure acnecel freak in my youth and I would say that's far worse than what you've mentioned,I was also skinnyfat.
If you're fat people make fun of you sure but when you're face looks contagious with nuclear threats you'll be made fun of by randoms when you go to the shops to buy some coke to cope with being alone on a Friday night while your peers party and have fun.

not even talking about bullying

but your weight/bloat can be the difference between being the invisible guy at parties who mostly talk to other males and the guy who gets female attention

same for skin obviously

I think i am wasting my prime being bulkcel at 15, got many iois at 13-14 and some foids were clearly attracted to me. But i most likely not gonna cut until 16-17 due chance of stunted growth.

I think i am wasting my prime being bulkcel at 15, got many iois at 13-14 and some foids were clearly attracted to me. But i most likely not gonna cut until 16-17 due chance of stunted growth.

https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-...5-6‘2-everything-else-above-is-subideal.4070/

you see my height their brother? i was always 190 with 16 still being an anorexiccel...amd im taller than my father and brother...

the secret? sleep (like legit kys if you get up before 7:30...9h sleep everyday are a must)

and milk...drink as much milk as you can

godspeed brother

https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-...5-6‘2-everything-else-above-is-subideal.4070/

you see my height their brother? i was always 190 with 16 still being an anorexiccel...amd im taller than my father and brother...

the secret? sleep (like legit kys if you get up before 7:30...9h sleep everyday are a must)

and milk...drink as much milk as you can

godspeed brother
Im already sleeping 7-8.5 hours on day, also milk contains lot of estrogen and that shit can lead prematurely closed growth plates.

Im already sleeping 7-8.5 hours on day, also milk contains lot of estrogen and that shit can lead prematurely closed growth plates.

7 isnt enough buddy boyo i tell you that

you need to step up your sleep game

btw you know what makes you really high e?

being fat

Fat tissue contains aromatase and thus converts testosterone to estrogen. Fat also serves as a reservoir for storing estradiol. Both these factors lead to increased estrogen levels in men.

7 isnt enough buddy boyo i tell you that

you need to step up your sleep game

btw you know what makes you really high e?

being fat
I am 16-18 bf currently gonna eat just bit over maintenance till i am 16-17

I am 16-18 bf currently gonna eat just bit over maintenance till i am 16-17
ok thats good buddy boyo

sleepmax
sprintmax
think about mk677 (which will bloat the fuck out of you btw)

and the rest is genetic

Last edited:
Happy3

Men have no silly primes, that's only for women who deal with wall (and even then for western women).

I spent teenage years obesecel but don't care.

Worst thing you do is not take of skin in youth, and I have started skincare routine I will maintain until day I die.

Wash face and apply vit c serum morning and night, and sunscreen everytime I go out with exfoliation 2x a week.

Life ends only when you lose your collagen.

Westerners always destroying their skin, and then look like dogs in few years.

Need to learn from Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and SquareChinOrDeath
Worst feeling ever: being fucking ugly

i cant stop crying

Actually am gymming for 5 montsh with bulking. I gained 11 or 10kgs in 5monhts. Id say I look much better with bulked up body but its due to my chest genetics. I was fat so I can relate how people treat you as a fatcel.
It left me scars when I got bullied so I started looking braincels, lookism and stopped eating until I was very very skinny.

there is no gym for fixing autism.

Being fat can ruin someone's chances even if they're good looking underneath.

• +1
This because there is literally nothing you can do to change that and it isn't even your choice or fault.

and least there is nothing to blame or to regret

but again: you dont know your true rating until you get in a healthy bmi range combined with a decent bodyfat lvl

If you've never been lean you don't really have a clue what your rating is.

• +1