Worst feeling ever

Sköll12

Sköll12

Sieg Heil
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
339
Reputation
277
When you think you’re finally looking better and ascending
But then you look at yourself in a random mirror with a different lighting and it just ruins your day.

All of the sudden you catch yourself analyzing your face and see bearly any change.

You wonder if you look like this all the time?
And then the thought humbles you in the most brutal way and all your confidence is gone now
Jesus Crying GIF
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arlo_420, foreverstuckinLTN and Resonant
Anyone else have this sometime?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
When you think you’re finally looking better and ascending
But then you look at yourself in a random mirror with a different lighting and it just ruins your day.

All of the sudden you catch yourself analyzing your face and see bearly any change.

You wonder if you look like this all the time?
And then the thought humbles you in the most brutal way and all your confidence is gone now
Jesus Crying GIF
Every once in a while
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
It's because the mirrors are lying
 
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420 and Sköll12
It's because the mirrors are lying
I wish man, but sometimes and just sometimes it all makes sense. Like a self awareness
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and arlo_420
I wish man, but sometimes and just sometimes it all makes sense. Like a self awareness
Definitely perspective, you can't always see yourself as the same so keep striving for more
 
Definitely perspective, you can't always see yourself as the same so keep striving for more
happend to me today at the gym, went to the corner and looked in the mirror to fix my hair and it just fucking ruined my day.
So I just head straight back home because I realised gym isn't giving me BONES:feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
happend to me today at the gym, went to the corner and looked in the mirror to fix my hair and it just fucking ruined my day.
So I just head straight back home because I realised gym isn't giving me BONES:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Why would you skip the workout for one inconvenience, too much insecurity
 
Why would you skip the workout for one inconvenience, too much insecurity
Same happened with me I waant flawless skin to maintain idk it give me confidence and feel good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Why would you skip the workout for one inconvenience, too much insecurity
Dude because I just asked myself does it really fucking matter??
At the end of the day the muscles can't really help me pull
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Dude because I just asked myself does it really fucking matter??
At the end of the day the muscles can't really help me pull
No like you paid for the gym subscription, such a waste over one temporary feeling jfl
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sköll12
Insecurity idk
Sometimes barrier damage so I avoid goin out
I'm drunk too rn
actually. drinking gives me ton of confident, It just makes me kinda forget about all my insecurities :forcedsmile:
 
Honestly ii've never found myself ugly in the mirror, NEVER. I think you gotta be a special kind of ugly to look youself at the mirror and think you are ugly.

The mirror distorts your face a lil bit in your favor cause you are accustomed to look at it everyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
actually. drinking gives me ton of confident, It just makes me kinda forget about all my insecurities :forcedsmile:
It's temporary and give u anxiety once u become normal imo
 
Honestly ii've never found myself ugly in the mirror, NEVER. I think you gotta be a special kind of ugly to look youself at the mirror and think you are ugly.

The mirror distorts your face a lil bit in your favor cause you are accustomed to look at it everyday
Ive never been called ugly in my life, but when I look in the mirror I just overanalyse myself and see only flaws and sometimes these flaws that I am insecure about shine brighter in certain lightnings
 

Similar threads

Prøphet
Replies
11
Views
90
tansel
tansel
xlimz
Replies
8
Views
58
xlimz
xlimz
JamesMTN927
Replies
29
Views
171
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
orbitlet
Replies
1
Views
38
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
gandylite.
Replies
8
Views
60
zawgyilay
zawgyilay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top